Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (30272 Views)

"I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by GodMode: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:
Boko Haram is bound to hit Lagos sooner or later. These people are fighting to islamise Nigeria and they will never stop. .

BH can never attack Lagos and claim responsibility..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by backtosender: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
is a matter of time if they hit abuja lagos na moi moi
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Seunaj05:
This is Lagos! and not the Northern Califate of Nigeria where BH can rely on the imams and the almajiris for shelter. This is evident that BH has managed to survive in the north because they have a bunch of sympathizers among the ppl of the north. The military can never defeat BH when the common man on the street is not ready to give them the needed support. God bless Nigeria

Are you minding dem? them go see fresh well dressed guy like me dem go dey look me with one eye dey oversearch me like sey na me be d bomber while they say Rankadede to dr Alhajis.

Comedians.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by passionate88: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
hahaha
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Lilimax:
Has he been tried and proven to be a Bokoharam or is he just a mere suspect? undecided

Pls we took time to read it. Did u read the part of explosives and ak 47 in his house?

Did u read the part of the king saying he confessed he is a terrorist??

Pls, it isn't by force to comment. Use your brain, there is a reason God put it there
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chiedu7: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2015
[size=14pt]B00HARI DON ENTER BOKO HARAM IS EVERYWHERE NOW[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2015
hmm..lagos attack go deadly
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2015
OldJohn:

Pls we took time to read it. Did u read the part of explosives and ak 47 in his house?

Did u read the part of the king saying he confessed he is a terrorist??

Pls, it isn't by force to comment. Use your brain, there is a reason God put it there
Bro, calm down as there is no need of throwing tantrum undecided No be fight nah!
We know what these security operatives can do.
The guy may have confessed under duress. (just saying)
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by BlackBaron: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2015
More likely to be a robber, killer or so but telling me an Iranian sponsored network is behind boko haram is just clueless.

You'd need to have very shallow knowledge of world affairs to believe that quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Faculty14(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Dindondin:
The day this people bomb anywhere in Lagos, it ll be tough for Nigeria
abeg keep quiet
Tough Ke??
Wat are you going to do..come on NL and blame buhari or Gej?? Empty threats!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by pweetychyka(f): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
shocked We are not safe in Lagos again....

I will drastically reduce hanging out because of my safety. shocked

But this boko boy kinda resemble ArodewilliamsT.. Next boko boy that will be arrested will surely be customized13......

hahahahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Dead meat
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by joanana(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2015
BH in Lagos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!!! I pity innocent hausa residents in Lagos. If a any bomb goes off in Lagos it will be end of all Hausa in Lagos. I have experience it before and m saying it again Hausas go warn BH in North not to mess with Lagosians else It will be a repeat of OPC - Hausa massacre in 2000.

I know they dont have the guts to do it in Lagos, else it will be end of all Hausas!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Cooleasy(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2015
hakeem4:
Boko haram ke ? In Lagos ke ?
Boko Haram has been in Lagos for more than 1 and a half years now. The only reason why things have not gone out of hand in Lagos is because the security operatives are always a step ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by joanana(f): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Cooleasy:

Boko Haram has been in Lagos for more than 1 and a half years now. The only reason why things have not gone out of hand in Lagos is because the security operatives are always a step ahead of them.

I pray they don't carry out their threats else it will end in bloodshed. I pity Hausa residents in Lagos. The only people that will save them from the wroth of OPC is the army and army barracks!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmm BH be warned!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by samfibby(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
They want to make lagos unsafe, Our Army is capable
we would be foolong ourselves to think BH is not on ground in lagos. We need to be more security conscious. The army and dss cannot do this alone.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Next week their commander a.k.a. Buhari will release him saying he was innocent.
please, when will you get sense
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ajademola2000(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
They better not bring their shit come Lagos else it won't turn out well for we and these gworo teeth peeps
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by obbax(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
were are the Iranians??
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Faculty14:
abeg keep quiet
Tough Ke??
Wat are you going to do..come on NL and blame buhari or Gej?? Empty threats!
shut up
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
blackpanda:

Dont make stewpid threats as if its the north thats fighting the south. People who has never experienced war before just come out with their large mouth to make empty threats
you are stupi d
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by baloney: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
no to Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yes! Boko Haram should relocate to Lagos and please focus on those areas that voted en-masse for B00hari Kardashia
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Okanokan(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
They av bn in the south west, south east and south south long ago. Anyone familiar wt issues of insurgency and terrorism will knows( BOKO HARAM wt the way they av sustained thier attack on innocent Nigerian) that av SLEEPERS CELL all over Nigeria. We made the initial mistake of not taking them at the early stages of its formation. Too bad for us.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Okanokan(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
They av bn in the south west, south east and south south long ago. Anyone familiar wt issues of insurgency and terrorism will knows( BOKO HARAM wt the way they av sustained thier attack on innocent Nigerian) that they av SLEEPERS CELL all over Nigeria. We made the initial mistake of not taking them out at the early stages of its formation. Too bad for us.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Faculty14(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dindondin:

shut up
ok
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't believe it. We know the Nigeria's defence force is capable of forcing a confession out of anyone.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by orisa37: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2015
The Fulani herdsmen in your midst are bokoharam too. Apart from Ijora, check them in Malu, Alausa, Agege, Apapa etc etc. They have infiltrated the South. They kidnaped Chief Falae. Please flush them all out from the south and don't wait till they cut off Okorocha's prick!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party / Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.