Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide (6700 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2015
In Joshua Chapter 7, I read from verse 1. The tragedy of stealing and I want you to listen very very carefully, this will throw some light into why some loose their blessing very quickly and why some blessing don't last in the hands of many.

Joshua 7 I read from verse 1 " But the children of Isreal committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Isreal."

Somebody has taken something and because of that stealing, there was anger against God's people.

Verse 2 " And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Air, which is beside Bethaven, on the east side of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view Ai.
And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labour thither; for they are but few."

Ai was completely undervalued and underated, they have defeated greater enemy than this before.

Verse 4 " So there went up thither of the people about three thousand men: and they fled before the men of Ai.
And the men of Ai smote of them about thirty and six men: for they chased them before the gate even unto Shebarim, and smote them in the going down: wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water."

Simply because somebody stole, then Joshua began to pray to know why they were defeated.

Verse 11 " Isreal hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
Therefore the children of Isreal could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you."

Until they brought out Achan and destroyed Achan the anger of God was upon them.

Habakkuk Chapter 2, you find Habakkuk in the old testament after Nahum.
Habakkuk Chapter 2 verse 6 " Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, WOE TO HIM THAT INCREASETH THAT WHICH IS NOT HIS! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay! "

What does it mean to steal?

To steal mean to take something without right, without permission which does not belong to you, you take something without right, without permission that which belong to another.
Those things you took could be things, it could be money. Say things, money.
It could be time,
It could be somebody else's innocence,
It could be somebody else's reputation,
It could be somebody else's resources,
It could be somebody else's property,
It could be somebody else's wife,
It could be somebody else's husband.

But you took that thing without permission, the Bible calls it stealing.
Stealing is to keep others from receiving what is rightfully theirs.
When you withhold profit, withold time, withhold recognition, withhold wages.
You cheat or you defraud, that is stealing.

It is not in vain that Bible cries loud and clear as part of the ten commandment, one of the ten commandment is" THOU SHALL NOT STEAL" that THOU SHALL NOT STEAL is pregnant with meanings. There are so many hidden behind it.

Stealing is the most common crime in the society. If the majority of the members of a nation are thieves, their leaders too will be thieves. The most common crime in the society.

Some people give it various names, it is still the same thing, they say somebody is pilfering, pilfer, stealing small, small quantities, an insignificant item, that is, there could be a bag of rice, you just took one spoon, one spoon, that even the owner does not even know that anybody taken something, it is still stealing.

They called another method of stealing, shoplifting, shoplifting, Somebody goes to a shop and begin to steal things from a shop while pretending to be a customer.

Some people call it embezzlement, you take money that is not entrusted to your care in a fraudulent way.

Some people call it extortion, you obtain something wrongly from another by threat or force or abuse of authority, that is what is known as stealing.

It is a commandment that we might be tempted to pay very little attention to, because we assume we are not thieves. We are likely to commit theft but you may not even know you are committing theft as far as the Bible is concern, and as believer, we are unlikely to commit theft in the sense in which we normally understood, this has very deep, deep implications. It may not be clear on the surface but it has a very deep implications.

Listen to me and listen to me carefully.
God wants his children to prosper the right way,
the Bible says the blessing of the Lord maketh rich, without adding any sorrow to it.
If you obtain your prosperity in a way that is not Godly, sorrow will be added to it, as far as the Bible is concern,
God wants us to have prosperity the right way,
You work for it,
You do profitable investment and trading,
You pray believing prayers,
You could have Godly gift.
These are the ways God wants us to prosper.
and

Like I use to say here all the time, I will say it loud and clear,
You can only become what God wants you to become,
Nothing more, nothing less.
If you want to become what God does not want you to become,
You become a monster.
If you want to have what God does not want you to have,
He will take away what he gives to you.
If you want to have What God had not given you,
You loose what he has given to you.

Gehazi wanted to have what God did not give to him, now God gave him something to spend that money he stolen on.

This is a very serious matter.

There are different categories of thieves:

1. There are those who take things that is not theirs
It is stealing. There are those they hoard belongings and supply.
There are those who impose on another person's generosity.
There are those who evade prompt payment of their debts.
They are all thieves.
There are those who violate personal honour.
They did something for you on your own honour and you violate it.
There are those who extort things from others.
It is stealing.

A brother entered a bus, and there was a sister at the back, this sister did not care how much the brother had in his hands. Immediately the brother entered, so,
Says, bro, bro, we are here O, you cannot be in the bus people like us are paying.
So, the man who did not budget for it or plan for it, had to pay, and it was his last money, and as he was paying again,
there is another sister again. Ah! bro, I am here too, it is not only her, there are two of us.
That is what the Bible call extortion.
This is stealing.
Those two sisters are thieves.

When you are serving the god of materialism, cloth, money, cars, that's all. You serve god of materialism.
You are a thief.

There are also a group of thieves called Robbers in the sanctuary.
Stealing from the house of God is the worst offence anybody can commit.
If you steal God's money, what you are stealing is saw dust.
Nobody can eat saw dust and digest it.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by Danfuster(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Jesus is love
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by resty4(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Rare truth.
But d sista's part in d bus is common n disturbg.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
There are those who steal by decision.

Unfortunately, there are some who steal because they inherited stealing, the great grand father was a thief, the grand father was a thief, the father was a thief and now,
He is a thief too.

There are unconscious thieves, that is those who will arrive at the gate of paradise,
and they say sorry you cannot enter this place because you are a robber, and say " I did not steal anything"
and they bring out his tithe record, say you are stealing from God.

There are those who steal by force,
That is another category of robber.

Beloveth,
If you steal, you break one of God's commandment in Exodus 20: 15 which say, THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.
If you are a Christian, you are not to be a thief, because Christ who lives in you is not a thief,
If you steal you must make restitution beyond the initial value of what you took, this is what the Bible is saying, if you cannot make restitution, you should work for the one you have wronged, until the debt is paid. This is what the Bible is saying.

If Something you borrowed for somebody is damaged, lost or stolen.
You should pay for it, that is what the Bible is saying.

If you find an item that does not belong to you, you should try to locate the owner or you should just leave it, to keep it is stealing.

If you steal, you break God's heart because you are breaking his law of love.

These are very very serious matter.

If as a believer you don't realize that stealing is a grievous sin, then your conscience is as sleep.

If you are going to be declaring, well, I cannot afford it and
I cannot live without it, then you are headed for hell fire.
If you cannot afford it and you cannot live without it.
You should die, rather than steal because of the implications of stealing.

Technical innocence may be skillfully achieved in the court of law but you are still guilty before God.

When we steal, we are saying to God, what you are giving me is not enough,
I must get something from somebody else.

God hates stealing in all disguises with perfect hatred.
The spirit of I saw, I coveted, I took, I hid, has taken root in so many lives and this is a very terrible tragedy.

But,
Why do people steal?

People steal because they want to be significant.
They are searching for significance.
They are grasping for worldly success.
They are rationalizing that they must have more than they have, they are envying what others have,
is like the message on Sunday on unprofitable comparison.
They are desiring to outsmart others at another person expense.
This is the first reason why people steal.

Second reason why people steal is because, they are searching for security,
They are afraid because they failed to trust God,
and they are unable to set them free from worry.
It is a terrible situation but that is the truth.

The third reason why people steal is unbelief.
A person steals just does not believe God can provide for him.
The person does not believe that God can prepare a table for him in the wilderness, So, he prepares his own table using his neighbour's property.
Beloveth, stealing is self preparation of such evil table, and such table does not last.
A person who trust God with all his heart will never steal.

The fourth reason why people steal is covetousness. That is, you are not satisfy with your own property.
Whereas the Bible says Godliness with contentment is a great gain.
We brought nothing into this world and it is certain that you are taken nothing out of this place.

When you are secretly eyeing and envying somebody who has something, you are yet to have it, you are a thief.
When you desire what belong to another person by any means available, you are a thief.

When the children of Isreal entered the promise land, the first sin that was recorded against them is what you just read, is the sin of stealing.
That covetousness graduated to stealing in Achan's life and put the whole nation in trouble.

It is good to listen to this now, if you are interested in going to heaven, or you don't want your family in trouble, and the Lord today is calling many people here to repentance.

What is stealing according to the word of God?
Stealing is when you are jealous of other people and wishing that what they have might be yours.

Stealing is admiring those who manage to cheat and defraud and get away with it.

Stealing is when you are only scared by the consequences of being found out,
Not that you don't desire to steal,
the reason you are not stealing is because you are afraid that you will be caught and be jail.
So, it is the fear that you have, if you are not going to be caught, you will steal. It is stealing.

There are plenty of people saying, I can't' steal, I can't' do anything.
You can only say that when you have access to money and you did not steal it.
You are still a thief inside.

When you wish that you could take something away from another person.
It is stealing accorging to Bible.

When you are a Pastor and you are ministering for gain, then you are a thief, a spiritual armed robber.
I want you to be on the look out, look at all those Pastor who are doing the work of God because of money. They really don't' get the money. They don't get the money.
It is those who are interested in blessing people who get blessed.

Stealing is when you are ministering from a lust for honour.
Stealing is when you are teaching untrue doctrine because you want popularity.

There are plenty of spiritual thieves around these days, they take away from people the means of salvation,
They place trust and confidence NOT in the Lord but in themselves.

When you do not admit that the good we do is from power granted to us by the Lord. It is stealing.

Stealing is when there is anything in your life that is fascinated with the concept of getting something for nothing.

That is why Gambling too stealing, you want to put #10,000 down and you want to get #1 million naira, you are a thief.

Stealing is taking what does not belong to you,
Stealing is using your company supplies without permission, paper, Biro, postage stamp, pen, envelope,
Making call on the company which is private.
It is all stealing.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
All the clever confiscation. You lend something from somebody, you borrow the thing, now you kept quiet as if you don't have it, although you have it, you are a thief.
You wait for that person to that he has lend it to you. It stealing.

Some even steal christian book. You took a Christian book from person, you keep it in your house for ten years. You refuse to return it to the owner. You are a thief.

If you are a market person, you dishonest case, and dishonest weight. You are a thief.
All the putting the nice, nice, nice tomatoes on top
Put the rotten one below, you are a thief.

All the cheating and the fraud is all stealing.

When you make extravagant claim or promises you cannot keep, is all stealing.

It is like that lawyer in Ghana. He was on the phone, they installed his phone, but they have not completed the installation of the phone.
So,:Somebody was knocking his door, he thought the person was a customer, so, he took phone say, yes, yes, that case from America, we won it, yes, the from U.K we won it too, I was able to make 20 Million cedis from that one. I got about 1 million pound from the other one.
Of Course, we can handle your case, we can handle your case.
It is OK. Hold on . I have a visitor now, so he placed the phone on the table and he turned to the man who entered the office.
Yes sir, can I help you? You need our services?
The man said: Ah! I am from the telephone company, we have not connected this phone, so what are you saying?
Who are you talking to?
He is a lawyer but a thief.

When you withhold something from someone, when it is rightfully due to that person, you are a thief.

Somebody parked his car, you hit it and dented the car and you quietly reversed your car and ran away, you are a thief.

When you begin to gain possession of another person property by use of weaponlesss authority or force, you are a thief.

All the kind of charging excessive prices, excessive profiting is stealing.

Kidnapping is stealing.

Intentional negligence which result in loss to another person is stealing.

You were employed as security guard, but you spent most of the time sleeping there, because you know that if they come to steal, nobody will ask you to refund, you are a thief.

When you fail to return something to his rightful owner, you are a thief.

Failure to give to others what belong to them,
Keeping back what belong to another, you are a thief.

Arriving very late to work, you are stealing, you leave early from work without permission, you are a thief.

You are converting official equipment into private business, you at a thief.

You are suppose to be working somewhere, all you are doing is reading novel or reading magazine, you are even reading Bible in the place where you are suppose to be working, you are a thief.

When you are giving one hour for lunch and you go away for 4hrs, you are a thief.

You are in the place of work, you say are hiding in the toilet to read the Bible, you are a thief.

All the cases of student cheating class,
If you ever cheated to pass any exam, the foundation of that pass is stealing.

When you are claiming for yourself, a merit or glory that is due to God, you are a thief.

All forms of counterfeit or forgery is all stealing.

Anybody working with a forged certificate, you are laying a bad foundation for your destiny, is stealing.

They say little, little thief, they steal from men.
Great thief steal from God.

When you rob God of the glory due to him, you are stealing from God.

When you are boasting of your spiritual achievement, you are stealing from God.

When you are boasting about how influential you are and that you have made yourself, you are stealing from God.

Telling people about how intelligent you are, when you did not manufacture your brain, you are stealing from God.

Refusal to give testimony of what the Lord has done for you, you are stealing from God.

Feeding unbeliever at birthday party, giving less to the Lord, who has spared your life, you are stealing from God.

When you ascribed the honour for what the Lord has done to yourself, you are stealing from God.

The Book of Malachi chapter 3 Says:
Can a man steal from God?
Can a man rob God?
He answer the question say YES!

In which way have we stolen from you, Oh! Lord,
Say, through your tithe and offering.

A God robber can steal from anyone.
If you see a person who comes to church, you are not paying your tithe, you are Stealing from God.
That person can steal from your handbag, you are not safe sitting his side.
This is a very very common sin among believer.

Many have completely forgotten about honouring the Lord with firstfruit of their increase.
We did first fruit service in February, some did not participate. They are stealing from God.
Honour the Lord with the First fruit of your substance, this is what the Bible says, shall your barn be full.

Some actually complaints that the tithe is too much, too much, they are stealing from God.

You find some bookshop selling books, books that they have written NOT TO BE SOLD, or free books for Evangelism, they are selling it, they are all stealing from God.

Are you stealing from God, I hope not, if you are, it is wiser you repent today.

When you steal Church money, you are stealing from God.

Perhaps believers contribute money and give it to you to keep, now you use it and fail to return it you are a thief.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by darah(f): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
They should make this sermon an Anthem at the beginning of sessions in the nigerian senate
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
I could remember the time my wife was sowing cloth, because she study fashion design at a stage.
It came to a time when so many sisters will sow cloth, when my wife will say sister,

Are you not going to pay?

Jesus paid it all.

How can G.O's wife be fighting members,
Come and pay,
Come and pay.

It is stealing.

When God lays it to your heart to give a particular amount to his work and you cut it back.

It is stealing.

A lot of people are stealing from God day by day.

When you fail to tithe your time for God, you are stealing from God because that God you are stealing from can cancel the time you have.

There are some who will buy #2000 Worth of shoes but to buy an Ordinary Bible to improve their spiritual life. It is too expensive.

There are those who steal from fellow men.
They will bring out lying advertisements.
Sometimes when you read our papers,
You are surprise.
How can they allow this kind of advert,
If you pay this one, we will make your breast larger,
If you pay this one, we will make your lip larger,
If you pay this one, we will make your reproductive organ larger.
It is all lying advertisement, and I am sorry to tell you that many people patronized them including so called born again christian.

You claim to be able to do a job and you cannot do it.
I remember when I was a scientist, we wanted to buy an equipment and we were interviewing the contractor,
and one madam came like this her head gear was almost touching the roof of the room.
Question number one, what is the use of this machine you want to supply?

I don't know but I want to supply it, I must supply it, do you understand me?
If you want me to settle you, I will settle you.
Don't ask me foolish questions.
Stealing.

I want you to understand beloveth, that when the Bible says, THOU SHALL NOT, eh! and it does not explain further.
There are plenty of things attached to, THOU SHALL NOT.

It is the blessing of Lord that maketh you rich.
It does not add sorrow to it.
Much of what people call fast business today is clear stealing.

Tenant steal from their Landlord when they needlessly damage their property and furniture
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Those who are evading tax and telling lies,
I have ten children, I have five mothers, and five fathers, which is all a lie,
they are all thieves.

All these bring down the wrath of God and hinders prayers of multiple breakthrough from being answered.

Gambling is another form of stealing.
A Gambler want to obtain money from which he has done no honest work.
A Gambler is practising witchcraft.
Two football teams are about to play,
Both of them have decided to win and you have decided, they must draw.
You are a witch.

Lazyness at work is also stealing because you are paid to do the work.
I have worked in many places, I have worked for various people in my life.
It is very difficult to see company sacking a hard worker.

A believer collecting sick leave, when he is not sick, he is writing unprofitable invitation to sickness.

When you are telling lie about an injury in order to collect compensation, that is stealing.
We know a woman, who went and put a P.O.P on her leg that she has broken her leg whereas there is nothing wrong with that leg, but somebody in that company was not convinced,
How can you break your leg and you are smiling and you like this.
They now asked a neutral doctor to check, the leg were perfect, nothing wrong.
She is a thief.

There was a brother, who did not want to go to where they wanted him for transfer.
So, he took needles and punch his leg in two places and he held his leg as if he has pain,
Went back to work to say a snake has bitten him.

Listen beloveth, the same measure you use to measure to your employer now, where are you are working will be use you for you in your company,
So, you better stop.

I want you to understand this very well.

There was time in this country, the WAEC, a particular subject, question paper leaked.
By the time they will trace it.
It was somebody working inside the company,
Who wanted to give the answers to his girl friend.
This man did not steal the question paper.
He was just memorizing line by line everyday.
He was using his brain to steal.
He was a thief in his head.

1 Like

Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lawyers steal when they take advantage of their clients, they use the ignorance of that clients to make a simple situation look very bad.

Judges steal when they take bribe and pervert justice.

Doctors steal when they make a case look more serious in order to charge exorbitant fees.
Doctors steal when they want to force surgery on somebody who does not need surgery because it is surgery they get money.

This is a serious matter.

You are walking by somebody drinking his own bottle of of soft drink and you say,

Ah!

Where is my own?

You are a thief.

Many of this thing that people have done or are doing.
Listen to me well,
Invite the curse of God and block prosperity.

You know that this item was stolen, you know, and you are buying it,
You are stealing and it is a serious matter.

A thief can be armed with a gun,
A thief can be armed with a pen,
They are all thieves.

Many parents teach their children to steal by example, then they start beating the children later.
Your child that you said should sit in the shop knows that you bought an item for #5 but you are telling lie to a customer that is #40.
So, you have taught the child how to lie.

There are people who celebrate constant birthdays in order to raise money.
They are thieves.

Any Church without any apology,
If you are distributing harvest envelopes to unbelievers,
That Church is a thief.

More than any other offense,
People who filled the prison,
They are majorly thieves.

The devil is the master thief.
He stole a whole kingdom from Adam by deception.
and that is what is happening these days.

It is possible too that even apart from stealing from God,
apart from stealing from fellowmen.

You can even steal from yourself.

You decided to buy a cheap new testament Bible instead of a whole Bible.
You are cheating yourself, you are stealing from yourself.

You decided not take time to pray, to read the word of God, you are stealing from yourself.

Many young girls are stealing from themselves when they sell their virginity away cheaply.

Forncation is stealing from yourself the virtue God has given to you.

Do you owe anybody now,
even though you can pay,
you are not paying,
you are a thief.

Did you pick money or took money you did not remember who owns it.
You need to add 1/5th to it and return it to the Lord.

Have you ever received a bribe?
You must repent.

Have you ever been secretly using people's thing without their knowledge,
you need to repent.

Have you been filling false information in your tax form, you need to repent.

Did they send you in place of work to somewhere,
you went and stay in your friends House,
and yet you got a receipt from a hotel that you stay there,
you are a thief, you need to repent.

Are you a lady?
You are planning to marry a man,
in spite of the fact that you know that the man has a wife, then you are a thief.

Did you promise a girl marriage and then abandon her to run after another person.
You are a thief.

Are you a sister?
and have you stolen your marriage by being dirty,
being dirty, being aggressive, lazy and argumentative,
then you need to repent indeed.

There is serious danger, serious danger.

When any form of stealing is in your life.

You need to ask yourself serious questions, serious questions.
Whether there is any falsehood in your dealings.

When you steal, you give the enemy a chance to poison your breakthrough.

When you steal, you set up a chain of reaction that will affect your generation.

When you steal, the repercussion will return on you
and then will expand later.

When you steal, you fire an arrow by yourself into your spiritual life.

When you steal, whatever you stole will have a voice and will be crying against your angel of breakthrough.

When you steal, you find the leprosy of Gehazi coming upon you and upon your generation.

When you steal, you could put the whole of your family and even the nation into trouble.

Whether you steal from yourself,
whether you are stealing from God,
Whether you are stealing from man,

When you steal, you set up a chain of reaction that turn your life upside down

There are plenty of believers now, who steal in the place of work.
It is a disgrace and a shame.

It is a shame, when anybody commit fraud in the Bank and the person says is born again.

What kind of new birth is that?

If you are the kind who says well,
I didn't steal too much, it is small.
This will not be notice, nobody will miss it.

If you fool people, you cannot fool God.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
and even you say, well, I didn't really want to involve in stealing, necessity, necessity made me to do it.
NO! There is no necessity, the truth is that you are a thief inside.

Somebody say well, Everybody does it, it is a common thing, NO! Everybody doesn't do it,
you did it and the repercussion will follow.

You could pray fire prayer for blessing, for prosperity but if you are a thief, you are getting the prosperity in one hand and you are putting it in pocket with holes.
You say this is how the system operate.
Everybody is doing it.
No! It is wrong.

I am a junior staff now, let me steal now, when I become a manager I will stop.
If I can get extra money, then I will give the extra money to the Lord.
The Lord does not want your stolen money.
He is not interested in stolen money.
He is interested in clean money.

And I tell you, it is not every offering that somebody bring that God will accept.
I want you to understand that very well.

Many many years ago, In 1994, we had this auditorium A, all other place were waterlogged, and we have wooden pillars.
The system here, the structure was very poor,
and this auditorium A, we bought it for #120,000 in those days. The sister that God used to give us that money, she is still a member today.
The whole of this place was swamp, swampy place, swampy. People sometimes removed their shoes to get to church.
It was at that level, One man came to me for counselling, he said,

man of God, I will give you #2 million so that you can build a beautiful auditorium in this place,
On one condition.
Man of God, please pray for me to sleep, he said, he had not slept for 3 months.
If you pray for me and I can sleep,
you get #2 million.

Immediately, he finished talking, the holy spirit said blood money.

So, I say Sir, thank you very much.
I don't want your money, even if I want it, I don't want.
The #2 million you have, and you cannot sleep, you want to give it to me, so that I will collect it, then I will not be able to sleep, No! I don't want.

You mean you are rejecting it.

I say YES Sir, but I will pray for you for a temporary suspended miracle, so that you can see the power of God and to give you enough time to go and repent, do away with your blood money.

This is a very, very serious matter.

I want you to understand that when you take, what you should not take, you increase sorrow.

Many of us we need to take a step to catch the thief in our hearts.

Roman 13: 10 " Love worketh no ill to his neighbor, therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law.

You must first of all understand God's standard of stealing, if you are stealing, you lack agape love.
Understand it, God is against stealing.
The thief cometh not to steal, to kill and to destroy.

CATCH THE THIEF IN YOUR HEART.

2. You need to admit that your heart is deceitful,
ask God to reveal to you your personal area of dishonesty, knowing fully well that everything you do is seen by eyes of God.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
3. Make a commitment to total honesty, no matter what the consequences may be.
A commitment to total honesty.
No matter what the consequences may be.

4. You need to make restitution when you realize that you have defrauded someone.
Which was what Zacheus said when he(Jesus) says salvation has entered into your house today.
Says Yes!
Whosoever I have defrauded I will return.

Many need to make restitution.

If how to make your restitution is not clear,
write to us and tell us,
this is what I have done,
How do I restitute this kind of thing?

You are a sister, you claim to be born again but you have complementary card of sinner men friend inside your bag, you are a thief, you need to throw away those kind of things, make restitution.

THIS IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD.

There is a reason God is telling us this today.

The first time the voice thundered out,

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL

It was at mount Sinai,
that thundering words sounded in mount Sinai in
Exodus 20:15

THOU. SHALL. NOT. STEAL

that voice make no exception, no conditions,
no escape clauses
but says

THOU. SHALL. NOT STEAL

It is God's word and God's law.

WOE! be to the man or woman or boy or girl,
who break the laws of God.

Many things we take lightly, the Bible does not take it lightly and the sad truth is that many people are guilty of one form of stealing or another.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are a Pastor working under somebody, somebody give you something, you did not tell your boss, I got this, It is stealing.

God is here with his mercy to forgive, provided you will make your restitution.

Have you been stealing your tithe?
You need to repent.

Bow down your head on your sit,
you know yourself,
talk to the Lord yourself.

Tell him you need help
tell him you are ready to make restitution.

I give you time to do so.

Ask him to forgive you in areas where you know you have accumulated or you have envied or you have tried to gather what does not belong to you.

Ask him to forgive you.

It is important to do those one seriously, so that when we begin to pray on what it has brought to our lives.

Then you will know what to do.

Are you a Lady here?
and right now, you are still living in fornication,
you are allowing your virtues to be stolen,
you better get on your knees where you are and ask for forgiveness.

You never can tell what you have lost.

You need to cry to the Lord for help.

Jesus here, He is able to deliver to the uttermost.

(Song)

Change my heart O God.
Change my heart O God
Make it ever new
Change my heart O God
May I be like you.

If you have been inflating prices for your place of work,
and you go behind the back to get settlement.
It is stealing.

It will backfire, not only on you but children children,
that is why the Bible says

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL.

Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord.

Rise up on your feet now and raise up your voice as you praise this.

My father Have mercy on me and change my life.

In Jesus Name.

THE END.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
darah:
They should make this sermon an Anthem at the beginning of sessions in the nigerian senate

I really pray so, but people hate this sermon with perfect hatred.

No wahala, time will tell.

God2man.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by Joeblis(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
God2man:

I really pray so, but people hate this sermon with perfect hatred.

No wahala, time will tell.

God2man.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Joeblis:
please God2man I really like to speak too you about my faith here is my number 08063423361whatsapp

Got my mail?
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by Joeblis(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by Joeblis(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls, Let's limit our discussion on this forum. Thanks.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Danfuster:
Jesus is love

Indeed.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2015
darah:

Even here on this forum.
Re: The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide by God2man(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! / Matthew 10:28 : Fear God Who Can Throw Us Into Hell? - Paul Ellis / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.