Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6670 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody555(f): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Important note!
Pls ensure to make your responses short and precise. Referencing the bible is very essential. No insult on personal level or religion is allowed pls. Let's try to portray Christ in our character and how we interact with others. Don't try to force your opinions on others, it's an open discussion. When proving your point, asking questions is better than making assertions.

Since when i was in my early teens, i have been finding it hard to comprehend and believe the Trinity. I'm often told that I need to believe God as mystery. So i wonder, how can I know or walk with a mystery God?
I also wonder if the the disciples and the early church understand God as three persons in one God or one God in three persons or just one singular God, a person?

John 14:17,26
[17]He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth.......
[26]But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

The question here is if the holy spirit taught the apostles and first believers everything and led them into all truth, why are we still left to believe God as mystery?
Another question is those that established the Trinity doctrine years later after the early christians, were they led by the holy spirit?

"Trinitarians believe that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience".

Now this thread will focus mainly on the "COEQUALNESS" of the Trinity members. Other qualities will be discussed in my subsequent thread.
Is the Father greater than the son?
Are YHWH and Jesus really coequal?

John 14:28
[28]Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.
1 Corinthians 11:3
[3]But there is one thing I want you to know: The head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
1 Corinthians 15:24-28 explain that at the end Jesus will be subjected under God's rule. Like God will take the authority and power and the kingdom He gave him back. Jesus would have finished his missions as the king by then.

Nobody555, MaxinDhouse:
Important note!

Now this thread will focus mainly on the "COEQUALNESS" of the Trinity members. Other qualities will be discussed in my subsequent thread.

[28]Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.
[3]But there is one thing I want you to know: The head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nobody555:
Important note!
Pls ensure to make your responses short and precise. Referencing the bible is very essential. No insult on personal level or religion is allowed pls. Let's try to portray Christ in our character and how we interact with others. Don't try to force your opinions on others, it's an open discussion. When proving your point, asking questions is better than making assertions.

Since when i was in my early teens, i have been finding it hard to comprehend and believe the Trinity. I'm often told that I need to believe God as mystery. So i wonder, how can I know or walk with a mystery God?
I also wonder if the the disciples and the early church understand God as three persons in one God or one God in three persons or just one singular God, a person? ...

We have dealt with all these before but right now is it important?

No! For All the Greats and Hosts of Heaven are in their respective places AND THEY ARE NOT THREATENED BY THE JUDGEMENT OF THE COMING KING.

BUT WE ARE!

SO YOU OUGHT TO BE CONCENTRATING ON BEING FOUND INNOCENT ON JUDGEMENT DAY RATHER STIRRING UP ARGUMENTS WHICH HAVE NO BEARING ON JUDGMENT DAY!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by neuf(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
God is not a mystery.

Even without referencing the Bible. Take a walk either in the early morning or early evening in the countryside, go for hiking, the beautiful sceneries that will behold you. The perfect timing of the mechanism of the earth.
It doesn't matter how hard you are as a person, if you ever seen the sun rises or sets on a beach (the romance of the sun rays on the water) will make you fall in love instantly..

All these scenarios can only point to a careful crafted design by someone which in this case is a Supreme being.

You can talk about the big bang but the more you deep into that theory, you would be surprised that such a flawed theory is still being held as the standard.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody555(f): 3:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe you don't understand that worshiping God in TRUTH and spirit is important like Jesus taught. Our worship should be to the only true almighty God YHWH.
John 17:3
[3]And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.
Worshiping three Gods is not pure worship. And knowing the only true God and his son the messiah is essential to have eternal life.
Preaching to truth is part of worship.
You can say whatever you like, it doesn't stop me from saying God's Truth. The Trinity is false doctrine.
Worship only God! His name is Jehovah!

Dtruthspeaker:

No! For All the Greats and Hosts of Heaven are in their respective places AND THEY ARE NOT THREATENED BY THE JUDGEMENT OF THE COMING KING.

BUT WE ARE!

SO YOU OUGHT TO BE CONCENTRATING ON BEING FOUND INNOCENT ON JUDGEMENT DAY RATHER STIRRING UP ARGUMENTS WHICH HAVE NO BEARING ON JUDGMENT DAY!

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody555(f): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Did you read my post at all?

neuf:
God is not a mystery.

Even without referencing the Bible. Take a walk either in the early morning or early evening in the countryside, go for hiking, the beautiful sceneries that will behold you. The perfect timing of the mechanism of the earth.
It doesn't matter how hard you are as a person, if you ever seen the sun rises or sets on a beach (the romance of the sun rays on the water) will make you fall in love instantly..

All these scenarios can only point to a careful crafted design by someone which in this case is a Supreme being.

You can talk about the big bang but the more you deep into that theory, you would be surprised that such a flawed theory is still being held as the standard.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody555(f): 3:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Do you know that when Jesus the King comes back, he will be kind of dethroned? Lol. I mean after completing his mission on earth he will later hand over everything back to God the Father and God will be supreme over all including Jesus cos he will subjected to Him.

Dtruthspeaker:

BUT WE ARE!

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Nobody555:
Important note!

I also wonder if the the disciples and the early church understand God as three persons in one God or one God in three persons or just one singular God, a person?

[26]But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

The question here is if the holy spirit taught the apostles and first believers everything and led them into all truth, why are we still left to believe God as mystery?
Another question is those that established the Trinity doctrine years later after the early christians, were they led by the holy spirit?

"Trinitarians believe that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience".

First define the trinity. Then define a God. What makes one a God? I don't believe that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are not the same person but all 3 constitute a Godhead. Each plays a special role in the salvation of mankind.
The Father presides over all.
Jesus Christ is the Creator, Savior and the judge on the last day.
And the Holy Ghost is the spirit among the 3.
Man has a body in the Image of the father and son.
The father and Son have Immortal Glorified tangible bodies.
The Holy Ghost is different. He can't be touched and he can take other forms.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2022
tctrills:

First define the trinity. Then define a God. What makes one a God? I don't believe that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are not the same person but all 3 constitute a Godhead. Each plays a special role in the salvation of mankind.
The Father presides over all.
Jesus Christ is the Creator, Savior and the judge on the last day.
And the Holy Ghost is the spirit among the 3.
Man has a body in the Image of the father and son.
The father and Son have Immortal Glorified tangible bodies.
The Holy Ghost is different. He can't be touched and he can take other forms.

The highlighted!
Only JEHOVAH is immortal, and He is the only person who can make anyone (including Jesus) live forever. Jesus died completely but the Father (JEHOVAH) who is the Almighty raised His son back to life:
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Hebrews 5:7

Do immortal beings need to be saved from death?
The answer is NO!
So only the Father is all in all! 1Corinthians 15:28

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2022
The Trinity doctrine is from Satan the devil!
The pagan Roman Catholic Church built there teachings around many false doctrines in which TRINITY is number one.
How do you know when a doctrine is demonic? Well it's simple: such a doctrine will never give you a clear understanding so when the adherents are asked thought provoking questions regarding the doctrine they will end up saying "it's a mystery"

Just ask a trinitarian about his/her god he/she will tell you "God the father, God the son and God the Holy Ghost are/is IMMORTAL"
Doesn't that sound as if the trinitarian has gotten something to hold onto?
But ask this same person about humans and judgment, then the trinitarian will tell you that the human soul/spirit is also IMMORTAL!
Then you'll begin to wonder: if that's the case what superiority does the true God have over His creatures if everyone is IMMORTAL? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Wow this enlightening! smiley smiley

MaxInDHouse:
The Trinity doctrine is from Satan the devil!
The pagan Roman Catholic Church built there teachings around many false doctrines in which TRINITY is number one.
How do you know when a doctrine is demonic? Well it's simple: such a doctrine will never give you a clear understanding so when the adherents are asked thought provoking questions regarding the doctrine they will end up saying "it's a mystery"

Just ask a trinitarian about his/her god he/she will tell you "God the father, God the son and God the Holy Ghost are/is IMMORTAL"
Doesn't that sound as if the trinitarian has gotten something to hold onto?
But ask this same person about humans and judgment, then the trinitarian will tell you that the human soul/spirit is also IMMORTAL!
Then you'll begin to wonder: if that's the case what superiority does the true God have over His creatures if everyone is IMMORTAL? cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Wow this enlightening! smiley smiley

All glory to JEHOVAH the source of light! smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nobody555:
Important note!

The bible teaches that God is a trinity, for example in Genesis 1vv 26 God said let us make man in our image, meaning there was more than one person there.
Secondly, God speak and God performs the action of creation in the bible, and also God inspects and saw it is God, this shows there are three persons here, one speaks, one performs the action and one inspects but all three are called God.

Deutonomy 6 vv4 says yahweh is one yahweh, now the Hebrew word used for one is plural meaning God has a unity of plurality, this wouldn't make sense if God is not a multi personal being.

As for Jesus not being equal to the father, yes it is true that is because Jesus became a man, as a man he is less than God.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

The bible teaches that God is a trinity, for example in Genesis 1vv 26 God said let us make man in our image, meaning there was more than one person there.
Secondly, God speak and God performs the action of creation in the bible, and also God inspects and saw it is God, this shows there are three persons here, one speaks, one performs the action and one inspects but all three are called God.

Deutonomy 6 vv4 says yahweh is one yahweh, now the Hebrew word used for one is plural meaning God has a unity of plurality, this wouldn't make sense if God is not a multi personal being.

As for Jesus not being equal to the father, yes it is true that is because Jesus became a man, as a man he is less than God.

Funny enough the word "TRINITY" is not found in all the 31,200 verses of the Bible! undecided
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough the word "TRINITY" is not found in all the 31,200 verses of the Bible! undecided
It is not about the word found in the bible, neither does the word bible in the bible

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

It is not about the word found in the bible, neither does the word bible in the bible
YES! And that's why Jehovah's Witnesses version is named NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE SCRIPTURES! smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! And that's why Jehovah's Witnesses version is named NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE SCRIPTURES! smiley
where is the word New world translation found in the bible

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:
where is the word New world translation found in the bible
NEW WORLD! Isaiah 66:17; 2Peter 3:13; Revelations 21:1 smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NEW WORLD! Isaiah 66:17; 2Peter 3:13; Revelations 21:1 smiley
Trinity is in the Bible, Matthew 28 vv 19

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

Trinity is in the Bible, Matthew 28 vv 19

Now don't start lying, it's not written anywhere in the Bible unless you want to give what is written an interpretation which you shouldn't expect intelligent individuals to accept if it's not yielding positive results in the midst of those believing it! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now don't start lying, it's not written anywhere in the Bible unless you want to give what is written an interpretation which you shouldn't expect intelligent individuals to accept if it's not yielding positive results in the midst of those believing it! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
New world is not written anywhere in the bible, stop lying, what positive truth can a lie yield?

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

New world is not written anywhere in the bible, stop lying, what positive truth can a lie yield?

With the NWT we have gone throughout the world to convert millions and made them disciples zealously preaching and industrious teaching God's word in their neighbourhood! Matthew 28:19-20

With the NWT we have erased hatred from their hearts so that they no longer see their neighbours as enemies that deserves to die but prospective inhabitants of God's kingdom. Matthew 5:43-48

With the NWT we have taught them never to raise weapons against anyone in the name of racism or politics, so they've vowed never to go to war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

With the NWT we have trained them to be obedient to the rulers so when others are agitating or protesting against the government whether they call it peaceful or violent protests JWs will not participate! John 17:14-16

With the NWT we have taught them to love their fellow believers exactly the same way Jesus loves them, so throughout the world everyone use to say about Jehovah's Witnesses "they love their members" John 13:34-35

Can you present any good result of your TRINITY? Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

With the NWT we have gone throughout the world to convert millions and made them disciples zealously preaching and industrious teaching God's word in their neighbourhood! Matthew 28:19-20

With the NWT we have erased hatred from their hearts so that they no longer see their neighbours as enemies that deserves to die but prospective inhabitants of God's kingdom. Matthew 5:43-48

With the NWT we have taught them never to raise weapons against anyone in the name of racism or politics, so they've vowed never to go to war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

With the NWT we have trained them to be obedient to the rulers so when others are agitating or protesting against the government whether they call it peaceful or violent protests JWs will not participate! John 17:14-16

With the NWT we have taught them to love their fellow believers exactly the same way Jesus loves them, so throughout the world everyone use to say about Jehovah's Witnesses "they love their members" John 13:34-35

Can you present any good result of your TRINITY? Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 smiley
Only on watch tower pictures!
Jehoavh witnesses I see are mostly hypocrites and pretenders, people who loves watch tower more than Jehoavh e.g maxDhouse,

An organization that defends and cover up peadophiles, has an history of false prophecies, commit murder through heresies.

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

An organization that denies Jesus, serves Satan, yea these are the fruit your watch tower and new world translation yield.

No wonder through your new world translation, your prophecies has failed and continue to fail.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by sonmvayina(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nobody555:
Do you know that when Jesus the King comes back, he will be kind of dethroned? Lol. I mean after completing his mission on earth he will later hand over everything back to God the Father and God will be supreme over all including Jesus cos he will subjected to Him.

Uma even they read una post before una press submit? Does this even make any sense to you?

Be truthful.

Man is a composite entity made up of dust from the earth and God's breath (spirit) in other words Weare God's spirit dwelling within a vessel made from the DUST of the earth. We are God spirit having a human experience. At death the spirit will return to God Then we bury the body for it to return to dust. There is nothing stopping God from sending the spirt again if it has not completed its mission on earth. It was reported by one of the prophet of saying "Before you where formed in your mother's womb, I knew you"..
Reincarnation is supported by gods word.

Enough of all this Jesus bullshit
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

Only on watch tower pictures!
Jehoavh witnesses I see are mostly hypocrites and pretenders, people who loves watch tower more than Jehoavh e.g maxDhouse,
An organization that defends and cover up peadophiles, has an history of false prophecies, commit murder through heresies.
Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
An organization that denies Jesus, serves Satan, yea these are the fruit your watch tower and new world translation yield.
No wonder through your new world translation, your prophecies has failed and continue to fail.

I thought you're going to list the fine fruits the TRINITY is producing Sir, this is just criticism not one single thing your TRINITY has changed in the minds of it's adherents! undecided
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
You will never find one single person to agree with you on this line of thought! cheesy

sonmvayina:

Uma even they read una post before una press submit? Does this even make any sense to you?

Be truthful.

Man is a composite entity made up of dust from the earth and God's breath (spirit) in other words Weare God's spirit dwelling within a vessel made from the DUST of the earth. We are God spirit having a human experience. At death the spirit will return to God Then we bury the body for it to return to dust. There is nothing stopping God from sending the spirt again if it has not completed its mission on earth. It was reported by one of the prophet of saying "Before you where formed in your mother's womb, I knew you"..
Reincarnation is supported by gods word.

Enough of all this Jesus bullshit
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by sonmvayina(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You will never find one single person to agree with you on this line of thought! cheesy

Do I really need that...

When their time comes, they will know. When mine came I woke up...
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
sonmvayina:

Do I really need that...
When their time comes, they will know. When mine came I woke up...

Now do you read what you just typed yourself?
If it's until their time comes then why are you worrying yourself before their time comes?

When you're stupid it's good if someone tell you, don't you think so? cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you're going to list the fine fruits the TRINITY is producing Sir, this is just criticism not one single thing your TRINITY has changed in the minds of it's adherents! undecided
These is the fruit of the Trinity.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Not every body that mentiin the Trinity/God truly know the Trinity.
Jesus said that not every one that says Lord, Lord will enter into his kingdom, it does not mean because people who mention Lord Lord produce bad fruit therefore knowing Jesus as Lord is false knowledge, does it?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:

These is the fruit of the Trinity.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Not every body that mentiin the Trinity/God truly know the Trinity.
Jesus said that not every one that says Lord, Lord will enter into his kingdom, it does not mean because people who mention Lord Lord produce bad fruit therefore knowing Jesus as Lord is false knowledge, does it?

So do you think God's Holy Spirit can't unite true believers so that they have the same line of thought under one organization? John 17:22
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So do you think God's Holy Spirit can't unite true believers so that they have the [same line of thought under one organization? John 17:22
All true Christians have one mind, meaning those who truly believe in the Trinity has one mind.

John 17:22

@ bolded where was it stated in the bible
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Steep:
All true Christians have one mind, meaning those who truly believe in the Trinity has one mind.
John 17:22
@ bolded where was it stated in the bible

People who have the same line of thought will be trained through studying God's word {Isaiah 2:2-3} through their diligent study of God's word they will have the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2} and what will be the result after they've been trained to have the same line of thought?
They will settle anything causing racial disputes among them, divert all their resources into the production of food and information materials, they will stop thinking about politics leading people into military services and vow never to raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:4
The NWT has helped the JWs to fulfill all these while you can't talk about any group of TRINITARIANS that have vowed never to kill their neighbours even when Jesus ordered his followers love and pray for their enemies! Matthew 5:43-48
So what exactly has this your TRINITY achieve anywhere apart from lips services? Matthew 15:8 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Two Factions Of Assemblies Of God Nigeria Organise Peniel / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.