Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers (6865 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrity Children Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers (Photo ) / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / 7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by LadyBibs: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Their parents are some of Nigeria’s most fashionable stars and it seems like celebrity kids are also walking in their fashionable parents steads. These mini fashionista’s have taken full advantage of the limelight and are gradually becoming fashion influencers themselves.

1. Michelle Gentry
Daughter of Yoruba actress, Mercy Aigbe, Michelle Gentry just had to make our list as one of the most dressed celebrity teens.

Michelle is a young Fashionista with over 17, 000 followers on Instagram and was recently unveiled as the new face of eponymous fashion label, Abbyke Domina‘s new teen line.

2. Michael And Daniel Flora
Grandsons of eccentric media personality, Charly Boy, Micheal and Daniel Flora have become quite the Instagram sensation.

With over 127, 000 followers, this three year olds based in UK are premium models and are managed by their mum.

See full list: http://newspepa.com/photos-7-nigerian-celebrity-kids-who-are-big-time-fashion-influencers-46789

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by Danfuster(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2015
OK... Watxh out for my unborn kiddo. By the way FTC again, but seriously nothing special bout it. Introvert and the likes should go get an active job
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by faith551(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Cute. But Wat of me? , my dad is a celeb too, his name is Eerrrrmmmmm......

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by Iyamar(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
They are all cute and lovely...money is good

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by sparklefresh(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Money is good shocked
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by pretydiva(f): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
I give it 2 d twins. They both r so identical n handsome.
Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
OK we all know they r still young to know the "DOs nd DON'Ts" of fashion (which means their parents take the credit for almost every smashing outfit they rock)...My point now is,,they should b judged based on carriage nd charisma.. If i'm to pick the most fashionable,,I'll give it to the identical twins...Those kids have got too much style and swag for their age + they are very cute...From this picture of Aigbe's daughter,, its obvious she lacks d carriage nd charisma,,especially in d 2nd picture..

(1) (Reply)

She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) / Footballer's Wife Shares Intimate Bedroom PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.