Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) (6862 Views)

Woman Shows Off Boobs As She Sprays Boyfriend In Dollar. / FOR JUST N500 ONLY, LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by celebgistz: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s a wife material after showing off the sweet rice and stew she made with N500.

‎Christopher LouisaMeldy Uchechi‎ took to Facebook to show off the food.

She wrote:

“I made a post in the morning, that asked “Girls what can #500 cook for us, majority said #indomie, some said it’s poverty sign, while some said bread and coke

#IGBOIST, here is my own #500 result

Rice 200, Ugu 100, Crayfish 50, fresh tomatoes 50 (We are in the season of tomato), Sachet Groundnut oil 50, Maggi 20, Onions 20 and pepper 10.”

Source: https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/general/woman-shows-off-rice-and-stew-she-made-with-just-n500-photo
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by celebgistz: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cool
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Baddiezz(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
As a student i do that. Nothing new

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Ay77(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Glorymax: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wao! What a great and balanced meal

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by dawno2008(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Where in this shithole,do they sell pepper for #10? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pepper N10
Lies from the pot of hell... grin

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Vinstel: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
She do well

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baddiezz:
As a student i do that. Nothing new

You cook vegetable with N10 pepper. Clap for yourself... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Celebration of poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
And so d story made it to the celebrity section.

Don't tell me d woman is already a celebrity for doing this.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Baddiezz(f): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanized:

You cook vegetable with N10 pepper. Clap for yourself... undecided
Guess you missed the part where she wrote fifty naira tomato

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Thales01: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
I guess she didn't use salt.If she included the price of a satchet of salt,the cost of preparing the food would have exceeded the amount she claimed.
Anyways,frugality in spending is not enough grounds to conclude that a woman is a wife material.There are other requirements.Many women conceal their real characters when they are in desperate search of a husband.To that effect,they put up a pretentious behaviour to increase their desirability.
They only reveal their true colours when they are married.That is why it is advisable for a guy who is in search of a wife not to get immediately carried away when a girl who he is dating is too good to be true to forestall stories that touch the heart in his marriage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Thales01: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
thesicilian:
Celebration of poverty.
Your comment smacks of a muddled thinking.When does being conservative in spending amount to poverty?
Going by your post,I guess persons like dangote,zuckerberg,bill gates who are conservative in their spendings are also poor right?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
mtcheeew eye service
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Korllami007: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
May GOD BLESS YOU with a Hardworking Husband.
In fact Send me your details privately
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:

Your comment smacks of a muddled thinking.When does being conservative in spending amount to poverty?
Going by your post,I guess persons like dangote,zuckerberg,bill gates who are conservative in their spendings are also poor right?
It's people like you that brag about being able to manage one car for ten years.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baddiezz:
Guess you missed the part where she wrote fifty naira tomato

So that makes pepper N10 in the market? Abeg gerrourahia
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanizeed:

what is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Taniaa(f): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanized:

You obviously don't cook.The 10naira pepper she's referring to is grounded pepper.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Taniaa:
You obviously don't cook.The 10naira pepper she's referring to is grounded pepper.

Grounded pepper or upper pepper, there is no N10 pepper in Nigeria. Oya come and take 10 naira and buy grounded pepper for me...

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Baddiezz(f): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanized:

Are you a dummy? stop quoting me if you're too slow to grab the point

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baddiezz:
Are you a dummy? stop quoting me if you're too slow to grab the point

Gerrout! angry
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Taniaa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanized:

Grounded pepper or upper pepper, there is no N10 pepper in Nigeria. Oya come and take 10 naira and buy grounded pepper for me...
I don't know where you are but they sell here starting from the range of 10naira...its very tiny tho

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Thales01: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
thesicilian:

It's people like you that brag about being able to manage one car for ten years.
It is glaring that you view life from a materialistic standpoint.
What is riches in life without peace of mind?As long as I have peace of mind,I can make do with one car.At least,I would be better off than those who own plethora of cars,but lack peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Taniaa:
I don't know where you are but they sell here starting from the range of 10naira...its very tiny tho

Liar! Funny enough, it's girls like you that will demand nothing less than 10k for a pot of soup. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Taniaa(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
germanized:

Liar! Funny enough, it's girls like you that will demand nothing less than 10k for a pot of soup. undecided
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by thesicilian: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thales01:

It is glaring that you view life from a materialistic standpoint.
What is riches in life without peace of mind?As long as I have peace of mind,I can make do with one car.At least,I would be better off than those who own plethora of cars,but lack peace of mind.
Peace of mind mind is a state of mind issue. It has nothing to do with how much money or 'stuff' you have. Neither poverty nor wealth guarantees it. But I'm kind of amazed that you think you'd have more peace of mind as a poor man than as a rich man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Roon9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Madam abeg make we hear word tomatoes cheap now. I bought 100 naira own since last week n he still remain plenty after cooking stew. Come back march n tell me this
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rice 200?? Ok.
Re: Woman Shows Off Rice And Stew She Made With Just N500 (Photo) by CuddleBear(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Rice 200?? Ok.
There's 200naira rice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of Lindsay Lohan On Bikini / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Kids Who Are Big Time Fashion Influencers / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.