Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? (1026 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by akinyemibalogs: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Another report reaching has it that Nigerian musician 9ice and his ex wife, Toni Payne are expecting another baby together. Toni Payne and 9ice were seen as the ultimate couple until their divorce in 2010. Well, like I hear now, the estranged wife has not gotten enough from her hubby as they are set to welcome their second baby together..

Toni Payne is now a TV host and a lifestyle writer and 9ice is now a singer turned politician and they both have a 7 year old from their supposed ended marriage..

9ice already has another baby mama and 2 year old baby and I hear 9ice is not planning to come back to her and they are not planning to come back but like they say, the old wine taste better...

lol...see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/rumour-has-it-that-toni-payne-is.html

Re: Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by powerfulsettingz: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Laye baby mi kojo

1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by Airforce1(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2015
still fuckin her after divorce
Re: Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by DuchessLily(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2015
If this story is true, then they should get back 2geda. And stop deceiving themselves
Re: Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Once bitten, twice shy? I don't think so!
Re: Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? by Haywhymido(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Hahaha, alapomeji

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Look?ladies, Would You Rock This Look? / Genevieve Nnaji At Road To Yesterday Premiere In Enugu / Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart- Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.