Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments (40292 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by anonimi: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for SYSTEMATICALLY transforming our country in five years which Buubu is destroying with his body language abi na body odour.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by IndianaJay: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
arabianights:

Hmmmmm...yes we will ask for his indictment.

His people are not even asking for him in Otueke, it's now Nigerians that will....biko sit down. tongue tongue
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by 1miccza: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Haters would always hate because the average Nigerian does not understand the difference between good and bad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by arabianights: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
IndianaJay:

His people are not even asking for him in Otueke, it's now Nigerians that will....biko sit down. tongue tongue

Whats this one saying? do you even understand the genesis of my response ?mscheeeeewwwwww mumu

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
We appreciate the fact that they are outstanding individuals and experts in their field.

BUT as a TEAM, they failed our dear country.

NOW see

Figo , Ronaldo, and the world Super stars then we're fantastic football players but as a TEAM they also failed to Deliver.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by DBDaniel(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Nigerians are inpatient in terms political..... God forbid what if Baba disappointed Nigeria
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by IndianaJay: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=sweatlana post=38296809]I said it before and I will say it again
It is not corruption or lack of performance that removed GEJ from power cos these were by far worse under OBJ regime. Rather it is a conspiracy of the north and south West to alienate the south East and south south.
That's the simple truth!
I'm waiting to see the saints buhari will appoint and whether they will receive such international recognition months after leaving office.

Hahahaaa....this is funny. GEJ as President performed as much as a wet towel yet you easily base his inability to win the election on a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
[s]may god destroy ur future for insulting my governor[/s]

Haaaa, your governor should go n die. grin
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by marv1: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2015
YurFatHer:
Months after leaving office, some members of former President Goodluck Jonathan's cabinet have clinched different international appointments.

*.Mrs. Omobola Johnson, the immediate past Minister of Communication Technology has been appointed Honorary Chairperson of the Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI), a United States based global coalition.

*.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala , former Finance Minister has been appointed chair of the Board of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation, GAVI, as well as, as senior advisor to Lazard, the 167-year-old global investment firm.

*.Ms Arunma Oteh, former Director General of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has been appointed Treasurer and Vice President of the World Bank

*.Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, former Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, has been elected President of the African Development Bank (AfDB).

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/list-of-jonathans-cabinet-members-and-their-latest-international-appointments.122077/

And so what. Life has to continue. A family man who knows how to be good and nice outside because of his achievements but with leaking roof at home is a COMPLETE FAILURE. Its 4% out of 100s of appointments. How can u be celebrating 4%. Stop celebrating mediocrity. GEJ did his best but his best was too poor for nigerians. So let him be.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

Haaaa, your governor should go n die. grin
ya papa
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by IndianaJay: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
arabianights:

Whats this one saying? do you even understand the genesis of my response ?mscheeeeewwwwww mumu

LOL...Who sounds like mumu in me and you? Onuku.... junior brother of flea infected monkey.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by dacherish(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Buhari pick. Is ringing phone. Hello is this EFCC probe kai you no won brolb hala them they go upper upper, whela, jonah. EFCC reply: Baba them belong no body but them belong every body.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Dajugba: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
I've watchfully learnt from GEJ & GMB. What differentiate both is Experience, wisdom with knowledge and Experience without Idea. Gej had great ministers with knowledge, wisdom and ideas but was never appreciated by Nigerians. Just as the say; a prophet is never appreciate in his land and while Gmb ministers are little experience but say more than executing decision, more of fact but have less knowledge why it's known as fact. But just like my picture, if Buhari and the entire apc can low their ego and seek for Gej wisdom and ideas even from his ministers to save Nigerians from economic crisis ahead of the nation. Quote me and that day shall come. oya haters of Gej and his ministers. Start wailing
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by genearts(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Is this enough to be called a list...

Out of more than 30 ministers, only 4 of them are worthy of a figure head post (except Adesina)

Alliance for Affordable Internet?, is that a charity organization or landlord association.... I dey laugh

Jonathan their oga sef has become irrelevant since he left office

Lmao @ bolded
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by bilulu(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Out of more than 30 ministers, only 4 of them are worthy of a figure head post (except Adesina)

Alliance for Affordable Internet?, is that a charity organization or landlord association.... I dey laugh

how many of OBJ ministers re holding such positions
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Let's wait n see how many of the 75 year old men buhari employed as part of his cabinet will get international recognition.
Hatred never pays, rather it kills inside.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nnemuka(f): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Mostly southerners.....
Where are the so called Northerners that Buhari preferred more than the southerners?
Not even a single northerner from the 19 states is worth being recognised internationally and the claim they are more competent and saintly.
The dullard is a bigot, quote me anywhere
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
luvinhubby:
Nigeria will still ask for this man.
Quote me.
PDP know Jonathan better than you. They won't sell nomination form to him, let alone making him their candidate.

@topic: Those people were already made people before they joined Jonathan. I see no reason for the hype.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by arabianights: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
IndianaJay:

LOL...Who sounds like mumu in me and you? Onuku.... junior brother of flea infected monkey.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so i have ebola abi? hissokay
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by OMABYK: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Why cant they be CEOs instead of seeking for job. They can help to reduce the unemployment rate in Nigeria by establishing companies. What's the big deal in getting international jobs at their level. Shameless people.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by seasonfilm: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2015
U wasted a space there. We can never go back to Egypt.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Diesel1:
baboon and monkey... If ur sick father have the chance to loot, he will even use ur ugly mumsy to do ritual #zoology
pls, don't abuse my parents. I dont like it.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by luvinhubby(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

PDP know Jonathan better than you. They won't sell nomination form to him, let alone making him their candidate.

@topic: Those people were already made people before they joined Jonathan. I see no reason for the hype.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by arabianights: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dajugba:
I've watchfully learnt from GEJ & GMB. What differentiate both is Experience, wisdom with knowledge and Experience without Idea. Gej had great ministers with knowledge, wisdom and ideas but was never appreciated by Nigerians. Just as the say; a prophet is never appreciate in his land and while Gmb ministers are little experience but say more than executing decision, more of fact but have less knowledge why it's known as fact. But just like my picture, if Buhari and the entire apc can low their ego and seek for Gej wisdom and ideas even from his ministers to save Nigerians from economic crisis ahead of the nation. Quote me and that day shall come. oya haters of Gej and his ministers. Start wailing

But you must agree that Jonathan's government was filled with corruption.You will be lying to your self to claim other wise.

HOWEVER ALL THAT YOU STATE IS 100 % ACCURATE.THEY ARE CLUELESS BUT CORRUPT FREE AND READY TO WORK.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
mostHandsome01:
lets see how it goes,,
if u love GEJ click like, if u hate GEJ click share.
i neither hate or like jonathan. I just dey middle.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by olajorn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thought i will See a long list....The heading makes it look as if all Jonathan cabinet are Now on international duty
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by nigerianvenom(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Cabinet members of buhari's regime will all be appointed "advisers on Bokoharam matters"

1 Like

Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by centyboy: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
orontogorah:

same looters gaining international recognition ryt? my guy dis r world class jobs an anybody wit any cases of corrupt practises trace to his antecedent wil b deny of dis job.... quite interesting dat GEJ men r pikin up dis jobs and guess wot am pretty sure dia many more to come..
a bunk of trash you spiting out,those afore mentioned organisations don't have the time to be checking what they must have stolen in the past,the former ministers mentioned are only appointed based on their abilities and competency.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by babestella: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
APC came on air and called out trillions of money missing, stolen and misappropriated yet no one is being charged to court with empirical evidences.

Apc and Buhari is a joke, bunch of ee-diots I've ever seen in my life. Gussshhh.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Diesel1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
pls, don't abuse my parents. I dont like it.
den reason well, na cow parents be looters before ?
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Amen your reply is as peaceful as Gej. God bless you.
luvinhubby:
Nigeria will still ask for this man.
Quote me.
Re: List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments by Nicepoker(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
OtunbaJega:

e de pain u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) / APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied / Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.