Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) (3859 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by Evathyst(f): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Truth be told, the activities of those fulani herdsmen (or even an average fulani person) is worrisome. I once boarded a bus with some fulani women some months back. If you see the way they were shouting in the bus all in the name of having a conversation.

It got to a point where the passengers couldn't take it any longer. Upon challenging them, they became aggressive. It was at that juncture that I pushed the one beside me, I don't care whether she falls off the bus. They kept threatening us like it's their land. At that point, I knew this country is siting on a time bomb.
Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by zendy: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
The problem isn't the normadic Fulanis and all the evil they perpetrate in the SS/SE and other places. The problem is the sophisticated fire arms they openly brandish which no Government has ever even bothered to do anything about. Everybody sees them with their AK 47's. I do not expect unarmed civilians to take on armed men. It's just an open reminder that that any Southern Nigerian who has not started thinking seriously about getting out of Nigeria and away from the northerners is doomed because their numbers will only increase in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
PvtParts:
Do you know that in the core north,goats, sheeps and cattle are confined in barns and not allowed to wander in to farms?

The main problem is that most of the rural villages in the Southsouth and southeast have an ageing population deprived of young men.

People go to the villages to retire and die.

The Fulani knows they have no opposition in these small rural villages and given that the police are useless in dealing with the Fulani menace as they dare not arrest any Fulani the herdsmen continue operating with impunity.

The only solution is to adopt the model in states like Anambra where vigilante groups armed and paid for by the diaspora protect the villages.

This is why I like your average Anambra man. He doesn't wait for govt or God to help him and he hates finding himself as victim.

If you check, the Fulanis hardly venture into Anambra.
You are right even the state government support and have integrated into the security network comprising of police, army, civil defence and navy.
Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by Appleyard(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
PvtParts:

Keep waiting for the Fulani dominated army to help you.

When GEJ ordered troops from a garrison in Benue to intervene in the Nassarawa crisis between Fulani militias vs Eggon community wherein several Fulani militias where killed what did the likes of El Rufai say?
[img]http://oregie.files./2014/09/el-rufai-tweet-fulani.jpg?w=558[/img]

The problem with you sw people is that you assume wrongly that the Hausa Fulani consider you as their fellow nationals.

Go to Kano and see first hand how a Sahelian from Chad, Mali, Niger, Sudan and even Senegal is welcomed more than you in your supposedly one nijeriya.

You people are living a lie and by the time you wake up to the realisation that the Hausa Fulani are all out for absolute control of the polity the better of you will be prepared when they start killing you.

I see you guys in the sw in the same state of mind as the middle belt people who used to assume the Fulanis as allies. Today,they are crying for help.

Don't put yourselves in that position.

Yeah! Thanks for your advice. But unfortunately, i am no sw-esterner. I am from the ss.cheesy
Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by millhouse: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Y
Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by hinwazaka: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2015
ALL OF YOU NEED TO RELAX. THIS IS A TEMPORARY PROBLEM. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, JUSTICE WILL BE GIVEN. WITH THE HELP OF OUR INTERNATIONAL ALLIES, WHO WILL TURN A BLIND EYE, WE WILL KILL AND MAIM AS MUCH FULANI's as possible WE WILL STEAL THEIR BEEF, KILL THEIR YOUNG AND AGED AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN. EVEN DAURA WON'T BE EXEMPTED FROM OUR WRATH. WE WILL ALSO GO TO BOURDILLION ROAD AND DRAG OUT THAT OLD BAS+TARD AND HIS WH+ORE OF A WIFE. WE WILL BEAT THEM ON THE STREETS AND THEIR COWARDLY KINSMEN WILL WALK ON BY, WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. RELAX AND WAIT FOR THE WIND.
Re: Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read) by Leopardd(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2015
obailala:
The only time the northern hegemony can be dissolved is when the SE and SW team up... but that has never happened in Nigeria's history.

Broh, alot of water has gone underground, don't think that's gonna happen again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree / The Donald Duke Legacy / Fayose Slaps A Professor During Meeting With ASUU EKSU Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.