Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? (35262 Views)

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
omo wore it better
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Jarchi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Olosho does
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Wallade(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
It is sweet on both ladies
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by steppin: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
look at dis over-used biatch....i hate nigerians to death!!!....let someone like beyonce wia dis tin nw....oh! she is hot...she is sexy..and all

nw its omotola...d cloth belongs to her daughter....smh

ppl r just archaic for my liking in dis Goddam country....

fools like dis prety diva....should know dat crop tops aint just meant for young girls only

for Gods sake...whateva one is comfy in...is good..

doubt it...den u will go cripple any day u put on trouser..rubbish...
moral-morons
nawa o! Omotola na ur mama?
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by janefrancisca(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
look at dis over-used biatch....i hate nigerians to death!!!....let someone like beyonce wia dis tin nw....oh! she is hot...she is sexy..and all

fools like dis prety diva....should know dat crop tops aint just meant for young girls only

moral-morons
My dear one thing you should understand is that culture differs and no matter how civilized and evolving we claim to be, culture and values still has a vital role to play in our actions. Beyonce is white and so she is free to wear revealing dresses because their culture permits it. We are Africans for Christ's sake, no matter how refined we claim to be, our root is our root. As a mother, she is not suppose to wear clothes showing her tummy or some sensitive parts. What message is she trying to pass to her daughters and the female folks out there. Remember that these people are celebrities that people look up to, even her daughter shouldn't wear such clothes. I don't care about her being young and following the trend but rather decency and good morals. Everything we do should have moderation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Naff24(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
look at dis over-used biatch...."i hate nigerians to death"!!!....
Are you from Chad
Who cares if u exist
You gat shallow brain bae undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Naff24(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
janefrancisca:
My dear one thing you should understand is that culture differs and no matter how civilized and evolving we claim to be, culture and values still has a vital role to play in our actions. Beyonce is white and so she is free to wear revealing dresses because their culture permits it. We are Africans for Christ's sake, no matter how refined we claim to be, our root is our root. As a mother, she is not suppose to wear clothes showing her tummy or some sensitive parts. What message is she trying to pass to her daughters and the female folks out there. Remember that these people are celebrities that people look up to, even her daughter shouldn't wear such clothes. I don't care about her being young and following the trend but rather decency and good morals. Everything we do should have moderation.
God bless you bae... We share the same view

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by nerodenero: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Amaka's body looks as if it is falling. Omotola's body did justice to the outfit
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by shamecurls(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jim Iyke wore it better
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by opribo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
The mere fact that a married woman and a mother is putting this trash on makes it a total disaster on her so I give it to Amaka hoha.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by sawhite: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
None wore it better. If it had been delectablegyal, it will perfectly fit her.

Dat amaka is ugly sha, if u hear her voice u go think say she be one fine lady. Why are OAPs with nice voice mostly ugly?
guy i just dont know if it cool fm criteria dat u must be ugly 2 apply,all their oap are fcukinn ugly startin 4rm n6ix to joyce,her voice is a killer doe,@least beat fm try small

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by deeLima86(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na amaka naa ! Lekwa see her shape kiss
Omotola nor vex, biko grin
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
I love dem nakeeed
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by nuelzy: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
janefrancisca:
i knw .....and i understand ur point..

bt den...blazes to culture and values...

for hw many yrs... av watched us hold dis so called cultures and values to heart...yet it has Neva made us better....

call me senseless....bt culture didnt permit beyonce and her likes to wear revealing cloths...its just personal decision...

its not asif omotola got naked...she wore a crop top for Bleep's sake!!....tell me whats d use of wearing a hijab...a supposed cultural/religious signs of purity...and den at dark...one do many atrocities..

ah tell yha...

A very big d1ck should f.uck dat biatch called culture

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Tamakay(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
I thought Omotola was one of d respected celebrities people take as role model because of her advocacy on cultural values? That outfit is worn by some attention seeking Oloshos in d showbiz. She really fall my hand. Retrieving my respect for her gradually.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Jennydoris(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:

moral-morons

The animosity is just too much.. Its just a comment, don't take it too personal.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by sawhite: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tamakay:
I thought Omotola was one of d respected celebrities people take as role model because of her advocacy on cultural values? That outfit is worn by some attention seeking Oloshos in d showbiz. She really fall my hand. Retrieving my respect for her gradually.
plz retrieve it fast,it wont deduct a dime 4rm her account

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:

moral-morons
u must b st.upid 4 quoting me. Overuse maggot

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jennydoris:

The animosity is just too much.. Its just a comment, don't take it too personal.
dont mind d big f.ool. Taking panadol on someone else's headache.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by nuelzy: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jennydoris:

am sorry...just dat ppl r used to making a fuss about nothing in dis country if ours...and yet dey praise same tin when dey do it outside country....

blv me....it freaks mah balls awt
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by jennyty: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pretydiva, u r d overuse maggot here and d greatest fool. I tot u believe in Culture, maybe ur culture use such words to qualify u. *cest fini*
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Decentconnect4: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
nice

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by nuelzy: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
pretydiva:
u must b st.upid 4 quoting me. Overuse maggot
"overuse" ....what if i tell u dat my nephew in nur3 cant make dis kinda blunder...what will it be to u...

an insult...or a correction??
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by janefrancisca(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
nuelzy:
i knw .....and i understand ur point..

bt den...blazes to culture and values...

for hw many yrs... av watched us hold dis so called cultures and values to heart...yet it has Neva made us better....

call me senseless....bt culture didnt permit beyonce and her likes to wear revealing cloths...its just personal decision...

its not asif omotola got naked...she wore a crop top for Bleep's sake!!....tell me whats d use of wearing a hijab...a supposed cultural/religious signs of purity...and den at dark...one do many atrocities..

ah tell yha...

A very big d1ck should f.uck dat biatch called culture
I dunno about you, but as for me my culture and values has helped shaped my life in a positive way grin. Is it till she is unclad before you will agree that her top was revealing?.. As for the hijab issue, we are all humans and there is this drive in us to always try the opposite side of things even if it is so bad. That is the human nature and to an extent culture, religion and values may not be able to eradicate that feeling completely from us. That doesn't mean we now have to throw it away. Laws are made to do what? to stop people from doing bad and disciplining those who err. But then in spite of the punishment that goes with law breaking, people still break the law. Will you now say since people are breaking the law, it should be removed? There would be chaos in the society and every body in that society will suffer it both the defaulters and those who abide by the law. See why it is necessary to have these laws, values and culture, to an extent, it curbs some excesses.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mprepz:
Opeyemiie wore it better
Lol....funny u
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by nuelzy: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
janefrancisca:
I dunno about you, but as for me my culture and values has helped shaped my life in a positive way grin. Is it till she is unclad before you will agree that her top was revealing?.. As for the hijab issue, we are all humans and there is this drive in us to always try the opposite side of things even if it is so bad. That is the human nature and to an extent culture, religion and values may not be able to eradicate that feeling completely from us. That doesn't mean we now have to throw it away. Laws are made to do what? to stop people from doing bad and disciplining those who err. But then in spite of the punishment that goes with law breaking, people still break the law. Will you now say since people are breaking the law, it should be removed? There would be chaos in the society and every body in that society will suffer it both the defaulters and those who abide by the law. See why it is necessary to have these laws, values and culture, to an extent, it curbs some excesses.
bt then dnt u think it should be a case of...."whatever rocks one's boat" ??
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Tobium1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
All I see is an old cargo tryna stay relevant and forming like menopause is still very far from her undecided
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by tpiah11: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
opeyemiie:
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde vs Destiny Amaka - who
wore the outfit better?

ff on twitter.... @opeyemiie n av fun

who is the designer?
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by guiddoti: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
opeyemiie:
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde vs Destiny Amaka - who
wore the outfit better?

ff on twitter.... @opeyemiie n av fun
I was expecting op to be a female, I regret to say you are woman rapper. na woman cloth you dey follow ni?
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
guiddoti:
I was expecting op to be a female, I regret to say you are woman rapper. na woman cloth you dey follow ni?
Lol.....just my website twitter handle
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
tpiah11:

who is the designer?
I dnno ooo dt anoda news 4 another day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) / Mc Ajele Promised Miracle 2014 Venza With Goodies / Funny Toheeb Recreates Expensive Beyonce Look, Got People Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.