Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? (35258 Views)

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by phemark: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Need a keyboardist/ pianist or piano teacher in Lagos, u can contact me on.... 08059325424, 07036508941, wathsapp; 08093755595.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by guiddoti: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
janefrancisca:
My dear one thing you should understand is that culture differs and no matter how civilized and evolving we claim to be, culture and values still has a vital role to play in our actions. Beyonce is white and so she is free to wear revealing dresses because their culture permits it. We are Africans for Christ's sake, no matter how refined we claim to be, our root is our root. As a mother, she is not suppose to wear clothes showing her tummy or some sensitive parts. What message is she trying to pass to her daughters and the female folks out there. Remember that these people are celebrities that people look up to, even her daughter shouldn't wear such clothes. I don't care about her being young and following the trend but rather decency and good morals. Everything we do should have moderation.
I understand your expression. If you see beyonce and the rest of them on the fit what would you have said? What is not good is not good in respect your race.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by maxman10(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
what's all this about Omotola wearing something that she would have given to her daughter. GOSH! Big crap!

Just cos someone was expressing her myopic opinion louder than it should have been, eh?

OMOTOLA wore it better for me. And whichever way, even without and beyond this comparison the dress fits her perfectly, she's goddess beautiful.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by janefrancisca(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
guiddoti:

I understand your expression. If you see beyonce and the rest of them on the fit what would you have said? What is not good is not good in respect your race.
That is true...
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
look at dis over-used biatch....i hate nigerians to death!!!....let someone like beyonce wia dis tin nw....oh! she is hot...she is sexy..and all

nw its omotola...d cloth belongs to her daughter....smh

ppl r just archaic for my liking in dis Goddam country....

fools like dis prety diva....should know dat crop tops aint just meant for young girls only

for Gods sake...whateva one is comfy in...is good..

doubt it...den u will go cripple any day u put on trouser..rubbish...
moral-morons
like seriously? you can't string two sentences together to make your point without being insultive?
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Ligxy(f): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Omotola should go n hide her face jor..wearing wat belongs 2 her daughters. I give it 2 d 1st lady,at least hers is not 2 revealing
Like seriously??
Nigerians sha!!
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by Springz(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2015
janefrancisca:
And what is the fact...that mothers are free to expose their bodies in the name of dressing because it is their body..na wa o? So for example If u see your mom dressed in bum shorts and tummy revealing top (don't take it personal) ...u brand it okay and fact??. Different upbringing i guess.
Lol I should be telling you not to take it personal, your write up says a lot. And I see you have answered your own question in your last sentence.
Re: Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? by FRANKOXY(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
They ain't got same height. I love em both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Richard Mofe-Damijo Models For Mudi Africa / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.