Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song (7664 Views)

Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ / Finally Naija Female Artistes Get International Recognition / Who Is The Best Naija Female Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Utali(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
blacksta:

why is she pushing the wall?

She is trying to do the impossible
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by khanye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nice shape, will listen to the song later wink
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by SamMilla1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2009
She is fine girl grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by blacksta(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
this thread is full of perverts. I am sure this girl is only 15 or 16
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by toxicguy: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2009
is chelle the short form for chinelo.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by chamotex(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
Never Judge A Babe On Studio Pics
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
chamotex:

Never Judge A Babe On Studio Pics
NO, we will judge on Slum pics wey dey im back.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by yeswecan(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
She's on fire.

Go girl
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by larayat(f): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
d song is okay.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by AmAlone: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nigeria get up to 10 different Artist daily undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Handsome1: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
@all Is She Married?How old is she?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by yommyuk: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
She is slicker than the average naija girl and she's cute.   cool

The only con is the background of the pic. It is not ghetto. it is more soweto angry
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by 4Play(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
How can I meet her?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by yeswecan(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
The song is okay but she can do better. She looks good
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Pataki: 1:37am On Apr 29, 2009
Never even bothered to listen to the song. Stared at her picture, sure she is pretty. How old is she anyway?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by topup: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2009
The song doesn't leave an impression on me, it's not that memorable, it doesn't quite hit the target to be called a dance track, nor does it have the qualities to call it r'n'b.

It's a shame as I'm sure her voice is lovely. Nonetheless, if she continues to develop herself, she could eventually find her unique niche and style.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by samparian(m): 3:18am On Apr 29, 2009
Guys chill. you were asked to rate the song not the babe's ass grin

She's got a really nice voice but still needs to work more on it to go places. Personally, i dont like the techno stuff. Try more of dancehall which is good for parties and stuff and also some good R&B. We need a whitney Houston in Naija. Work on that voice girl.
Like my guy Ruggedman will say, " speak in pidgin, make we know where you dey come from".
if you come across this song in the streets, you might not believe its nigerian. I'm not all that into music but i know that she's got talent and needs to really harness it to blow.
Good work, Chelle. More greese to ya elbows. kiss
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by hackney(m): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2009
The song is all chorus
cutie though kiss
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by jimuchy: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2009
ok, worth the try but that voice still needs to be tamed and fine tuned especially with the level of Nigerian local artist am sure everyone knows we dont really patronize foreign jams like we used to do before hence she needs to come out with something more impressive
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by FBS: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2009
norin special at least from what I just listened to.
Yeah, she is good looking and set wella.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by UNLEASHED(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2009
Nothing unique about it but she tried at least, i give her 5, way to go girl and herr, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by shilling(f): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2009
The song is not bad, I love the beats, there's room for improvement, no doubt. Not bad for a newcomer.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by aonom(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2009
Well i think she can do better. The song sounds a bit old school, sad
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2009
samparian:

Guys chill. you were asked to rate the song not the babe's ass grin

She's got a really nice voice but still needs to work more on it to go places. Personally, i dont like the techno stuff. Try more of dancehall which is good for parties and stuff and also some good R&B. We need a whitney Houston in Naija. Work on that voice girl.
Like my guy Ruggedman will say, " speak in pidgin, make we know where you dey come from".
if you come across this song in the streets, you might not believe its nigerian. I'm not all that into music but i know that she's got talent and needs to really harness it to blow.
Good work, Chelle. More greese to ya elbows. kiss

Really??
Because I am sure the topic says Please rate her, not rate her song.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Dondav(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2009
I don't think she looks good, U should see my girlfriend smiley , she's my life.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by otokx(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2009
she has a lot of work to do; won't have advised her to release an album yet.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by fellow(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
Not bad. I guess she can do much better. Her voice is not it for me,
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
For me, i dontgive a damn about the looks. if your singing sucks, you're out from my head. thats all. good looking peeps withut talent or brains btter just sit down and get maried.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by mysterion: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ive gathered sum info.
Chelle is 22, and the pic was taken in Dumbo. She is single and she's coming out with a single soon. @Samparian u hit it right on the nail.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by johnlittle: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
yep the track is ok,though its gonna take time 4 naija to appreciate her and less i forget she is hotttt.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Is she one of our Ajegunle talents?? undecided
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by lalaboi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
Am thinking the only reason peeps are clicking on this link is cos of the picture on the home page lol . . . .na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: 9ice – “Mercy” / M.i / Koreans React To Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.