Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song (7665 Views)

Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ / Finally Naija Female Artistes Get International Recognition / Who Is The Best Naija Female Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by khanye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

Am thinking the only reason peeps are clicking on this link is cos of the picture on the home page lol . . . .na wa oh!

LMAO. . . . . . What else wink
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by amaikama(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
how the son take start sef? i never hear am ooohhh!!! abeg make una start the lyrics make i see first before i go rat her grin
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
i hear say she be mami-water   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by obinna5000(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
The single "Till we meet again" by Chelle was a moderate single but she could have done better. This particular genre is not so popular in Nigeria (where dancehall, reggaeton and dem-mama-dem-papa lyrics and genres reign supreme). I'm not saying she should include dem-mama-dem-papa or pidgin English lyrics to her songs, but its different.

Chelle, keep working on new singles. You can be much better.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Tunes: 3:14am On Apr 30, 2009
Hello people, yea Chelle is working with and signed to Mictunes, the producers that brought you "No Shaking" and "Cant do without You' both from Tuface. This is not her first single, it was just a teaser record, but its good to see some people like it and would love to hear more. She is a New York born n bred Naija gal, and her first single titled "Opon ti Sun" will drop in a few weeks. So no lele, to those that liked it, welcome on a new journey and by God's grace we shall not dissapoint, and to those that dont really dig it, hey hope you join the train at the next stop. One luv to all
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2009
lalaboi:

Am thinking the only reason peeps are clicking on this link is cos of the picture on the home page lol . . . .na wa oh!

Not for me naa. I click it just to hear what songs she has for us.

But I was a little dissapointed with the song though considering she actually does have a nice voice.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by maray(f): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2009
nice song frm a pretty babe, cool
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by surface(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2009
fantastic
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2009
Okija_juju:

Is she one of our Ajegunle talents?? undecided

Dem dey ask dat wan again?? You no see the house wey dey im back.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by utotomi2: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
look at the bush environment she is in. Don't worry! Ajegunle boys and girls will make it.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by zilosxp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

Not for me naa. I click it just to hear what songs she has for us.

But I was a little dissapointed with the song though considering she actually does have a nice voice.
you have a point about the song but how are we sure you didnt get interested cos of the girls steamy hot legs?
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by micdad: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
Tunes:

Hello people, yea Chelle is working with and signed to Mictunes, the producers that brought you "No Shaking" and "Cant do without You' both from Tuface. This is not her first single, it was just a teaser record, but its good to see some people like it and would love to hear more. She is a New York born n bred Naija gal, and her first single titled "Opon ti Sun" will drop in a few weeks. So no lele, to those that liked it, welcome on a new journey and by God's grace we shall not dissapoint, and to those that dont really dig it, hey hope you join the train at the next stop. One luv to all

she no be ajegunle babe na yankee she dey sooooooooooooo. I guess we have to wait for the original single before we decide since till we meet again is just a "record teaser". Good luck chelle im feeling u.
khai_khai:

Dem dey ask dat wan again?? You no see the house wey dey im back.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Udoh90: 3:04pm On May 01, 2009
Hello,
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]do you know hw to register in star quest competetion
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by royalicon(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2009
Landers!
You were asked to rate the song, and the Lady.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by lalaboi(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2009
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2009
zilosxp:

you have a point about the song but how are we sure you didnt get interested cos of the girls steamy hot legs?

Am sorry but Im female and im most definitely not a lesbien ooo shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by smurf1(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2009
She's cool, song's even better, cool
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by oderemo(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2009
i think her name should be koshele.
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by deb(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2009
She's Hot and her music is Hotter.
cool style and dancable too
Re: Hot New Naija Female Artist (Chelle) - Please Rate Her Song by fr07(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2009
omo men, guys and ladies alike lets call a spade a spade, the chick has got a nice waist level, who no go see the chick wey no go look am again and again,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.i / Koreans React To Nigerian Music / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.