Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) (5211 Views)

See How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home In Nigeria. / How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home. ( African Guide) / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Jesuschild: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
My wife turned 33 this September and had been diagnosed to be Hypertensive (High Blood Pressure) a few days after putting to birth a set of twin April, 2015.
She has been on drugs and the stress of taking care of the babies and other children drains her as she is constantly exhausted with head ache, chest and neck pain as well as dizziness. This is really taking a toll on us all.
The Doctor's advice is to rest but there isn't enough of such as she feeds at night and goes to work and her Blood Pressure is still high and increasing.
Please are there any way be it diet or lifestyle that can help remedy or reduce such medical condition?
Thanks for all your anticipated inputs/contributions.
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by jasssbabe(f): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
I can help u get a drug frm india
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Jesuschild: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
jasssbabe:
Thanks but how?
I'm interested.
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by dominique(f): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Does she have a help with the kids? How about her job, will they understand if she takes a week or two off to rest? Tell her to take a detailed doctor's report with to her bosses, if they don't accept because she's just resuming from maternity, its better she quit. Her life is more important than a job.

jasssbabe:

Do you have her medical history, what kind of license do you have to prescribe drugs to people you've never met?

For all we know, you and the Op are one and the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Eesha: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
A dependable maid or nanny will go a looooonnnngggg way. She needs to place the babies on formula if she already has not. This will lessen d burden of feeding them and home chores.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by hajlat(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jesuschild:
My wife turned 33 this September and had been diagnosed to be Hypertensive (High Blood Pressure) a few days after putting to birth a set of twin April, 2015.
She has been on drugs and the stress of taking care of the babies and other children drains her as she is constantly exhausted with head ache, chest and neck pain as well as dizziness. This is really taking a toll on us all.
The Doctor's advice is to rest but there isn't enough of such as she feeds at night and goes to work and her Blood Pressure is still high and increasing.
Please are there any way be it diet or lifestyle that can help remedy or reduce such medical condition?

I am a natural medicine practitioner , I can treat your wife.For the dizziness she needs ginger and as for the chest pain, cayenne is the solution.For the stress you wouldn't be able to prepare that.You will provide honey while I prepare it for you .This formula will let her sleep soundly
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Jesuschild: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=dominique post=38301061]Does she have a help with the kids? How about her job, will they understand if she takes a week or two off to rest? Tell her to take a detailed doctor's report with to her bosses, if they don't accept because she's just resuming from maternity, its better she quit. Her life is more important than a job.

My sister, she does have a help and her boss understands just that she can only rest when the babies are sleeping.
Thanks
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Jesuschild: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
A dependable maid or nanny will go a looooonnnngggg way. She needs to place the babies on formula if she already has not. This will lessen d burden of feeding them and home chores.

There is help though and just started formula. She wakes up at night when the babies are both up and crying.
I appreciate your contribution.
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Jesuschild: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am a natural medicine practitioner , I can treat your wife.For the dizziness she needs ginger and as for the chest pain, cayenne is the solution.For the stress you wouldn't be able to prepare that.You will provide honey while I prepare it for you .This formula will let her sleep soundly

I heard about such remedy, how do we go about getting it and providing the materials.
Thank you.
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
are any of ur parents nt alive? u could gt one of dem to stay wit u guyz.cus all those nanny self dey scare me
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by eyinjuege: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2015
I hope your wife is on medications for her hypertension.
Dizziness is a bad sign of hypertension, she may have a stroke at anytime. The longer she goes on with the bp not well controlled, her kidneys are getting damaged, her eyes are getting damaged.
Do not take it lightly. She needs to see her doctors regularly.
There is no cure for hypertension, and she has to be on medications for life. There's no big deal about that OK?
She also needs to do loads of tests to ascertain the cause of her hypertension and possible complications she may already be having. Most likely her pregnancy with twins may have contributed.
Also importantly, she needs to start daily exercises of at least 45minutes daily, she has to reduce her salt intake drastically, and she needs to lose weight too.
Good luck to your wife

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by ChelseaDr(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jesuschild, do not worry so much. Your wife probably had this elevated blood pressure during pregnancy but was not detected ( l dont know where she did her antenatal care). She had what we used to call PREGNANCY INDUCED HYPERTENSION (PIH). This is hypertension diagnosed for the first time during pregnancy but which resolves within 12 weeks of delivery. However some people may end up becoming overtly hypertensive especially if it was not well managed.

Twin pregnancy is a common risk factor for PIH and may have been the contributing factor in your wife's case. Just encourage her to take her drugs as prescribed by the doctor and monitor her BP till 12 weeks of delivery l believe it will go. But if it pesists beyond this period then she will be diagnosed as being hypertensive and MUST be on medication FOR LIFE. She stands another risk of having same during her next pregnancy including more serious complications we call pre-eclampsia and eclampsia....Not to worry as good antenatal care will be of importance.

DO NOT BE DECIEVED THERE IS NO CURE FOR HYPERTENSION be it herbal, native, Indian or American medicine.... to be fore warned is to be ...... I wish your wife well bro
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by hajlat(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
LadyFiona:
please kindly take this sh!t out of here. There is no documented evidence of any known cure of hypertension, comprende......natural medicine practitioner.

This is the era of evidenced based medicine not tumbom tubom medicine of the medieval era.

Thank you very much. I am grateful . There's a golden rule you don't know and this is it sad1) Acute cases is better treated by the conventional doctors. (2) Chronic cases are successfully treated by natural medicine/Alternative medicine.
HBP, Diabetes,Ulcer,Gangrene,Arthritis etc are all chronic cases. When there's Gangrene they cut the leg or the affected part off,while we treat the gangrene successfully.
Initially I did not want to reply you but because of those who want to learn that's why I decided to reply.
One more advice to you and others like you,when you are talking to faceless people like me,try to show little respect .
Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by blessedtwins: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op she has to change her lifestyle and diet.it may not be easy but for the sake of her life.She needs all the help she can get with the twins so that she doesn't need to wake up at night.cooking oil of any kind has to be completely eliminated from her diet and even salt.she should take cooling fruits like water melon pineapple cucumber like its going out of fashion .how about seeing a doc
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Tahtah: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
sad
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by hajlat(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
@jesuschild my e-mail address is. lateefadeleye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by reiztec: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2016
I have an ebook that guilds you on preparing a simple home beverage and her reading should be excellent in two weeks.
You are free to consult your doctor before taking it but trust me they are things she uses everyday and very safe.
I am selling this and its money back guarantee if no results but for you I am going to give free.
Please I am not selling to anyone here till he comes back with results and I pay for adverts on nairaland then you all can purchase, but OP I must get your word that my being kind you will not distribute a book I compiled from personal experience.

PM me if the above conditions are ok by you and you have a personal doctor to review it with you and not just a chemist on the roadside.

I decided to reach as many as I can based on what I have seen of this ailment
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Princeakin4u: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Hypertension Blood Pressure Formulation Combo caps (#26), Moringa 1200(#92). Shark Liver oil Caps (#51), Heart Support Garlic Combo (#27). Zinc(#435).

STROKE

A stroke is damage to the brain due to an interruption in blood flow. The interruption may be caused by a blood clot (see Embolism; Thrombosis), constriction of a blood vessel, or rupture of a vessel accompanied by bleeding. A pouchlike expansion of the wall of a blood vessel, called an aneurysm, may weaken and burst, for example, because of high blood pressure.
Sufficient quantities of glucose and oxygen, transported through the bloodstream, are needed
The human brain has three major structural components: the large dome-shaped cerebrum (top), the smaller somewhat spherical cerebellum (lower right), and the brainstem (center). Prominent in the brainstem are the medulla oblongata (the egg-shaped enlargement at center) and the thalamus (between the medulla and the cerebrum). The cerebrum is responsible for intelligence and reasoning. The cerebellum helps to maintain balance and posture. The medulla is involved in maintaining involuntary functions such as respiration, and the thalamus acts as a relay center for electrical impulses traveling to and from the cerebral cortex.
Stroke – The brain need a constant supply of blood, which carries oxygen and nutrients it needs to function.
- Blood vessels that carry blood to the brain from the heart are called arteries
- Each arteries supplies blood to specific areas of the brain
- A stroke also known as Cerebro-Vascular Accident occurs when one of these arteries to the brain either is blocked or bursts. As a result, part of the brain does not get the blood it needs, so it starts to die
STROKE DAMAGE
Types
1. An Ischemic stroke
An Ischemic (or dot) stroke occurs when a blood clot obstructs blood flow to a portion of the brain causing severely reduced blood flow (Ischemia) The most common ischemia strokes include
- Thrombotic Stroke – occurs when blood dot (thrombus) forms in one arteries that supply blood to the brain. A dot often may be caused by fatty deposits (plaque) that build up in arteries and cause reduced blood flow or other artery damage.
Type 2 Cerebral Bleeding (Hemorrhagic stroke)
Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when blood vessels in the brain leaks or ruptures.
Mini stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack) (TIA) – also called mini stroke-is a brief episode of symptoms similar to those of a stroke caused by temporary decrease in blood supply to part of brain.
Symptoms of Stroke
- Sudden weakness or numbness in the face, arm, leg or one side of the body. Abrupt of vision, strength, coordination, sensation, speech or the ability to understand speech. These symptoms may become worse over time.
- Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye
- Sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hi-ccups or trouble with swallowing
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness, indication of a stroke due to bleeding.
- Brief loss of Consciousness
- Unexplained dizziness or sudden fall
- If the symptoms pass quickly, this may indicate Ischemia attack.
Risk factors
- High blood Pressure
- Cigarettes smoking or exposure to second hand smoke
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes
- Being over weight or obese
- Physical inactivity
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Cardiovascular disease
- Use of some birth control pills or hormone therapies that include estrogen
- Alcohol abuse
- Use of illicit drugs such as cocaine
Factors that cannot be control
- Gender – More in men
- Family history
Complication
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Paralysis or loss of muscle movement
- Difficulty talking or swallowing
- Memory loss or thinking difficulties
- Emotion problems
- Pain
- Change in self-care
Recovery from stroke depends on the extent and location of brain damage. Although about 25% of patients die within the first year of having their stroke, some stroke victims recover fully. But in the vast majority of cases, there is lasting physical or mental disability
Hospital Diagnosis of Stroke
1 Physical examination
Face Ask the person to smile. Does one side face drop
Arms. Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?
Speech Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence. Are the words slurred?
TIME If any time is important.
2. Computed tomography (CT) scan of the brain to know whether is ischemic or hemorrhagic
3. Magnetic resonance Imaging (MRI) Done to find out the amount of damage to the brain and help predict recovery
Other initial recommended for ischemic include
Electro cardiogram (ECG, EKG) and Electrocardiography, in medicine, procedure by which a physician obtains a tracing of the electrical activity of the heart.
1) Electro cardiogram to check for heart including arrythmias . Electro cardiography or EKG detects electrical impulses in the heart and produces real-time record of the activity. An echocardiogram uses ultra sound to construct a visual image of the heart.
2) Blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC) blood sugar, electrolytes, liver and kidney functions and prothrombin (plasma protein: a plasma protein that is converted to thrombin during blood clotting)
3) Carotid ultrasound
4) Cerebral angiogram
Steps against recurrent stroke
- Suppliments
- Control High Blood Pressure
- Quit tobacco
- Maintain a healthy Body weight
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Treat obstructive apnea
- Avoid illicit drugs
- Learn stress management techniques
Please, contact for other ailments
For more information visit
Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Jesuschild:
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by symonpeetta: 4:49pm On May 19, 2019
*HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE*
_I pray that you may prosper *in all things* and be in *health*, just as your soul prospers_...

*High Blood Pressure* (HBP) is killing faster than AIDS nowadays.

We have the *REMEDY*. A product from natural seeds, _no additives, no chemicals_. (from USA)

*RAIN SOUL*

Affordable
Effective within days
Palatable.

_You'll flush all other medications down the toilet at first use_..

Call or WhatsApp: 08038201309, 08132565787
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by NAJALYN: 11:18pm On May 20, 2019
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by jbblues24(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2019
There are natural ways to get rid of it
Re: My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) by Solutionhealth(m): 3:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Jesuschild:
Let her be eating Garlic and Ginger . you can call me privately on 0811 842 8131

(1) (Reply)

Guava Leaves For Weight Loss Recipe And Health Tips / Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died - A Must See / Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.