Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... (9201 Views)

Which Good Cars Can I Buy Between 800k And 1M / Toyota Camry 2001 Fuel Consumption / Cost Of O2 Sensor For Toyota Corolla 2003. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
pinardave:

Lol..bros, you are just suffering from both mental and physical poverty.Nobody has ever and will ever tag me a scammer, I do decent job for a leaving and will not start bragging about it. For your information, I am not a car dealer and have never scammed anybody before. Your kind are the ones that will come to social media to complain about the govt but encourages smuggling. You think of going to cotonu because of 800k and people are just trying to give you a helping hand without wasting your freaking energy and time and end up regreting it, and you are here yelling like a mad dog. You shouldnt have thought of buying a car and continue investing your money mumu like you. By the way, i see your type, go buy 1994 because is stronger...confused ape like you!
... and your stupidity keeps multiplying by the day, who needs your help in the first place? Did I request for your assistance?Whc bloody helping hand are you giving? Sorry, it pained you... I don't need your car and nobody on this forum requires your 'helping hand'. Next time, learn to provide answers to people's questions without providing helping hands. Keep assisting your family members and relations suffering back home by stealing oyinbo's cars in Europe and accidental cars to them to survive. By the way, that nonsense you typed above did not change my opinion cos you are still a desperate car dealer. I wish I had your number to rain curse on you. Oloriburuku!
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
tenry:

... and your stupidity keeps multiplying by the day, who needs your help in the first place? Did I request for your assistance?Whc bloody helping hand are you giving? Sorry, it pained you... I don't need your car and nobody on this forum requires your 'helping hand'. Next time, learn to provide answers to people's questions without providing helping hands. Keep assisting your family members and relations suffering back home by stealing oyinbo's cars in Europe and accidental cars to them to survive. By the way, that nonsense you typed above did not change my opinion cos you are still a desperate car dealer. I wish I had your number to rain curse on you. Oloriburuku!
Lol..Poverty is a bastard! You came to social media to seek suggestion about 1999 car...bros, I guess even googgle has deleted such information. Bros you need help, you dont need a car but keke...so you can save money and gas. Oloriburuku barawo banza.. You want to use 800k to buy a car, do you know how much clearing is? You are looking for someone to steal car and give you at 800k. Olonshi weere
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by colossus2: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingreign:

grin
Your lordship, you dey follow this thread too cheesy
No laugh scatter things for where you dey sha grin

2 Likes

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by colossus2: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omo see come back punch shocked
Waiting for OP to come and give his smack down

Na me be referee grin

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tonychristopher: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
AdmiralDru:

May God grant your heart desires.
cheesy

amen

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
pinardave:

Lol..Poverty is a bastard! You came to social media to seek suggestion about 1999 car...bros, I guess even googgle has deleted such information. Bros you need help, you dont need a car but keke...so you can save money and gas. Oloriburuku barawo banza.. You want to use 800k to buy a car, do you know how much clearing is? You are looking for someone to steal car and give you at 800k. Olonshi weere
You bastard son of a lunatic parents,the fact remains that your secret has been revealed. Desperate hungry car dealer. Pathetic!at last dem go catch u and depot you back home ni. Ma San faani, asibi omo o se paaro.
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinardave:

When you dont have money, you become so confused..you are still hoavering because of that your 800k..guess you think you have got a very big money and want to be extra careful..lol, Poverty is a bastard. Before I forgot, Someone from Nairaland just rushed and grab the car i recommended for you..Cotonu is wide open bros,by the time you pass the cotonu experience and come back, you will realize that over brain no good ooo
Mr desperate stolen car dealer, I went to Cotonue as advice, I made my choice and I bought what I liked at a reasonable price. Thank u for your advice Mr hungry car dealer.

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by billy187(m): 2:31am On Oct 18, 2015
tenry:

Mr desperate stolen car dealer, I went to Cotonue as advice, I made my choice and I bought what I liked at a reasonable price. Thank u for your advice Mr hungry car dealer.

pics pls!! thanks.
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by kingreign(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2015
tenry:

How much did you finally get it, where did you buy it pls?
Pictures of the car pls..
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by heffem(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Op, if I must tell u the truth, forget about going to Cotonou with 800k with a view to getting a toyota camry(97-99 or whichever)... Even buying without a customs duty is not enough.... Look for one in Lagos, and stop listening to those blabbers who knows little or nothing cars, buying and selling....800k might not be enough, but it is not a small cash....so, be wise

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by nigeriancuban: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
colossus2:
There are a lot of cars in Nigeria, why stress yourself going to cotonou.
You are among the things wrong with this country angry
Safe journey.
exactly what I thought,they should be the ones coming to buy here if not for the likes of him.with that amount he could get a good one, if not better here without incurring the extra costs going there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Flouts Lagos Law On Restricted Routes / Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project Sets Triangular Tracks For Adventure / Automatic Vs Manual Gear In Bmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.