Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... (9181 Views)

Which Good Cars Can I Buy Between 800k And 1M / Toyota Camry 2001 Fuel Consumption / Cost Of O2 Sensor For Toyota Corolla 2003. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
tenry:
Pls I am planning to go to Cotonue with 800k after ileya festival with a good mechanic to buy toyota camry 2001(pencil)but a colleague at work today said this money may not be enough to get it. I would like to know the current price of that car please. Will I be able to buy the car with this amount? I don't have more than this amount at the moment and I really need the car urgently to facilitate easy movement of my family around lagos especially to church cos my church is a bit far frm home.
This is my car, is already in Lagos..cleared, just take your mechanic for inspection at Abulosho close to trade fair..am not forcing you to it, i just need the money. only 900k

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Realret70: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pinardave, pls how much can I get a Mazda3, 2010 to 2014 model hatchback from US, you can email me at ayubadantata@yahoo.co.uk, we will continue from there
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
pinardave:

This is my car, is already in Lagos..cleared, just take your mechanic for inspection at Abulosho close to trade fair..am not forcing you to it, i just need the money. only 900k
Initially you said Festac now Abulosho, guy I hope you aren't one of them?
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
tenry:

Initially you said Festac now Abulosho, guy I hope you aren't one of them?
It was in Festac, but there is a place my bros just took it for sale..Festac is where he usually pack it if he is coming back from work. I was wondering how someone can just scam..but dude, am not desperate anyway, just forget it if you are not interested..Cotonu road is wide open
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
pinardave:

It was in Festac, but there is a place my bros just took it for sale..Festac is where he usually pack it if he is coming back from work. I was wondering how someone can just scam..but dude, am not desperate anyway, just forget it if you are not interested..Cotonu road is wide open
Yes ooo, very wide open
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Realret70:
Pinardave, pls how much can I get a Mazda3, 2010 to 2014 model hatchback from US, you can email me at ayubadantata@yahoo.co.uk, we will continue from there
without clearing might cost you around 1.5 to get 2010 Mazda 3. I dont know how much the clearing will cost, but 2010 will be around 900k
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by freeman67: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
I do not av a car at d moment but with what I saw happened some weeks back,I will advice u go to dat Cotonou yourself as u intend to do or if I'll av a trusted person from US or Canada to send it down to you....

Some1 I know both a car from Abuja and after some months the car was traced down from Lagos by SARS as a stolen car.
Now the dealer and all his syndicate are in their custody.. The money he used to buy dat car is gone. If he brought in himself or it was imported for him his money would not go like dat.

Infact the situation make everything tire me.

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Grenax(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I like ds car, can u share ur contact for inspection
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Grenax(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
@ pinardave,kindly share ur contact.
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by luvluvluv: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
So I jus bought a camry 2001....sombdy pls tell me all I need 2 knw...maintenance and otherwise. by God's grace it's my first car
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by nurey(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2015
luvluvluv:
So I jus bought a camry 2001....sombdy pls tell me all I need 2 knw...maintenance and otherwise. by God's grace it's my first car

The first step is to download the manual online pdf format and read from start to finish, just Google it and follow the link if you can do that, and follow instructions given in the manual without resorting to short cut, your ride will live longer than metusellah
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by koboko69: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2015
freeman67:
I do not av a car at d moment but with what I saw happened some weeks back,I will advice u go to dat Cotonou yourself as u intend to do or if I'll av a trusted person from US or Canada to send it down to you....

Some1 I know both a car from Abuja and after some months the car was traced down from Lagos by SARS as a stolen car.
Now the dealer and all his syndicate are in their custody.. The money he used to buy dat car is gone. If he brought in himself or it was imported for him his money would not go like dat.

Infact the situation make everything tire me.

Now where is the clown BigJakie that was running his mouth the other day. Told him of a similar story...he said it was made up. Nigerians are Nigeria's problem!

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by BigJakie: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
koboko69:

Now where is the clown BigJakie that was running his mouth the other day. Told him of a similar story...he said it was made up. Nigerians are Nigeria's problem!

Forgive me for not havin your time, as I took ur advise to muv on.

NOW MY ADVICE:
continue fighting ur shadow ignorantly, and please don't stop... but when you're done humbly let us know who wins... your inability to undastnd or accept correction shows how mature you really are; challenging members of the forum to physical combat to prove you're right... maybe in your world the strongest man wins the lot but brother, this is a public forum, be wise... cheers
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by koboko69: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
BigJakie:

Forgive me for not havin your time, as I took ur advise to muv on.

ADVICE:
continue fighting ur shadow ignorantly, and please don't stop... but when you're done humbly let us know who wins... your inability to undastnd or accept correction shows how mature you really are; challenging members of the forum to physical combat to prove you're right... maybe in your world the strongest man wins the lot but brother, this is a public forum, be wise... cheers

Lool. Clown. Telling a dealer to a supposed dealer to meet in an open place....is challenging to phisycal combact. U are dumber than I thought. Oga advice yourself....u are not half smart at all.

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by BigJakie: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
koboko69:

Lool. Clown. Telling a dealer to a supposed dealer to meet in an open place....is challenging to phisycal combact. U are dumber than I thought. Oga advice yourself....u are not half smart at all.

please enlighten me...

koboko69:

I swear u nor reach. Meet me at obalende tmr sunday. U and brigadier. ...if una get mind. An open place....so no need to fear..in fact...u can choose location ursef.

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
tenry:
Pls I am planning to go to Cotonue with 800k after ileya festival with a good mechanic to buy toyota camry 2001(pencil)but a colleague at work today said this money may not be enough to get it. I would like to know the current price of that car please. Will I be able to buy the car with this amount? I don't have more than this amount at the moment and I really need the car urgently to facilitate easy movement of my family around lagos especially to church cos my church is a bit far frm home.

It should be enough to get the car, that car is overpriced.

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by koboko69: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
BigJakie:

please enlighten me...

U stil av not shown me the physical combact. A friend to a supposed dealer told me he knows what to do with me. And I told them to meet up. This man what os your problem na?
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by mikkyphp(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdmiralDru:

It should be enough to get the car, that car is overpriced.

when will nigerians let go of this pencil light envolope light drop light...99-2001 camry. wetin. make una upgrade jor!
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
mikkyphp:

when will nigerians let go of this pencil light envolope light drop light...99-2001 camry. wetin. make una upgrade jor!

I hate that car and anything Toyota. They are just too slow.
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Grenax post=38411341]@ pinardave,kindly share ur contact.
Text me on nig.pinardave@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Grenax:
@ pinardave,kindly share ur contact.
or call my bros on 0803097353
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
And a friend just bought the car on 30th Sept, landed cost from Cotonue to Nigeria 1m and it was 1999 model. He said the 1999 model moves faster than 2001 and 2002 and that 1999 model has good absorber than 02 and 03 model. How true?
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
tenry:
And a friend just bought the car on 30th Sept, landed cost from Cotonue to Nigeria 1m and it was 1999 model. He said the 1999 model moves faster than 2001 and 2002 and that 1999 model has good absorber than 02 and 03 model. How true?

When you dont have money, you become so confused..you are still hoavering because of that your 800k..guess you think you have got a very big money and want to be extra careful..lol, Poverty is a bastard. Before I forgot, Someone from Nairaland just rushed and grab the car i recommended for you..Cotonu is wide open bros,by the time you pass the cotonu experience and come back, you will realize that over brain no good ooo
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tonychristopher: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Some Nigerian used cars are way better than rusted tokumbor cars in cotonu. Worst case scenario you change engine and suspension parts. Think about it.
That's all. God bless you for this . I don't buy cars based on engine. ..Nigerian used cars are cheap and neat. The best thing is just don't bother doing anything in the engine just buy another engine or half engine put simple change the shocks and bearing

I buy car based on body and interior not engine ..you can't change chassis but can change engine
That camry is 400k in Nigeria used one that is very clean allshe will do is just put like 100k or less in it. She has saved 300k

For Christmas sake this is 2000 model car and its old
Why spend more
Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tonychristopher: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2015
tenry:
Is he Hamilton the racer

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tonychristopher: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2015
AdmiralDru:

I hate that car and anything Toyota. They are just too slow.

Same with me ..Toyota cars are whack ...might manage Lexus

But if God bless my hutsle ....I am done with Japanese ...strictly European cars

Ever driven a Benz before? Try c class and you will understand handling

But now let me be managing that my good Nissan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by tenry(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
pinardave:

When you dont have money, you become so confused..you are still hoavering because of that your 800k..guess you think you have got a very big money and want to be extra careful..lol, Poverty is a bastard. Before I forgot, Someone from Nairaland just rushed and grab the car i recommended for you..Cotonu is wide open bros,by the time you pass the cotonu experience and come back, you will realize that over brain no good ooo
Pinardave, pls respect yourself and stop insulting me. I will not join issue with you. You are not the only one contributing on this topic, I will suggest you hold your piece. Buy yourself brain. It is not by force to be one of your victims. Keep selling stolen cars and be parading yourself as a dealer, nemesis will soon catch at u. Yes, that 800k is very precious to me cos it is my hard earned money that I ll never allow to go to d wrong hands and God forsaken dealers like you. Yes those who work for money without any shady deals like yours will value it no matter the amount. If u ar pained that people on dis forum henceforth hav marked you as one of those desperate dealers, then you can locate the next transformer and hug it. It is not by force to buy car from you even if it goes for 1naira. Only those who don't knw your antics will fall for your cheap price and thereafter regret doing so. Desperate, brainless car dealer without conscience. Did you mention poverty? Someone working hard to build a conglomerate will never take stock of exotic cars in his garage, I would hav boutgh my first car 4 years ago but thank God I didn't and today, I'm hapi I channeled d money to something that will turn me to a multi millionaire in few years. Desperate hungry car dealer!

4 Likes

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by colossus2: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by kingreign(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Same with me ..Toyota cars are whack ...might manage Lexus

But if God bless my hutsle ....I am done with Japanese ...strictly European cars

Ever driven a Benz before? Try c class and you will understand handling

But now let me be managing that my good Nissan

May God grant your heart desires.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... by pinardave: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
tenry:

Pinardave, pls respect yourself and stop insulting me. I will not join issue with you. You are not the only one contributing on this topic, I will suggest you hold your piece. Buy yourself brain. It is not by force to be one of your victims. Keep selling stolen cars and be parading yourself as a dealer, nemesis will soon catch at u. Yes, that 800k is very precious to me cos it is my hard earned money that I ll never allow to go to d wrong hands and God forsaken dealers like you. Yes those who work for money without any shady deals like yours will value it no matter the amount. If u ar pained that people on dis forum henceforth hav marked you as one of those desperate dealers, then you can locate the next transformer and hug it. It is not by force to buy car from you even if it goes for 1naira. Only those who don't knw your antics will fall for your cheap price and thereafter regret doing so. Desperate, brainless car dealer without conscience. Did you mention poverty? Someone working hard to build a conglomerate will never take stock of exotic cars in his garage, I would hav boutgh my first car 4 years ago but thank God I didn't and today, I'm hapi I channeled d money to something that will turn me to a multi millionaire in few years. Desperate hungry car dealer!
Lol..bros, you are just suffering from both mental and physical poverty.Nobody has ever and will ever tag me a scammer, I do decent job for a leaving and will not start bragging about it. For your information, I am not a car dealer and have never scammed anybody before. Your kind are the ones that will come to social media to complain about the govt but encourages smuggling. You think of going to cotonu because of 800k and people are just trying to give you a helping hand without wasting your freaking energy and time and end up regreting it, and you are here yelling like a mad dog. You shouldnt have thought of buying a car and continue investing your money mumu like you. By the way, i see your type, go buy 1994 because is stronger...confused ape like you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Landrover Defender 110 For Sale In 9ja / GM Plans To Mass-Produce Self-Driving Car Without Steering Wheel & Pedal By 2019 / Premium Fuel Required Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.