Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (43192 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FKO81(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:

[s]I am from osumenyi in Nnewi south local government area and my mom is from Ihiala, so I am Anambara all through, You are a Yoruba masqurading as a Igbo man, BTW we Biafrans are not against anybody but you people who do not want us to be free because of little chicken change you get from your white masters. Is it the director that put them in that condition? They are in that dire condition BECAUSE OF THE ZOO! for God's sake! IPOB was in the fore front in making sure this stupid man was installed as governor and not ApC Chris ngige, now he wants to join ApC, he can join Aqim or al-Qaeda if he wishes but he should not drag IPOB into it. An average ZOO person cannot reason properly, it is very evident.[/s]
Sorry! You sound very silly, I hope you are aware what happen to Raph Uwazurike,when they tried their nonsense on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's father-in-law burial in Enugu. We are not against achieving Biafra republic, what we are against are: brainwashing Igbo youths and exposing them to danger, causing nuisance in our state, extorting money from innocent citizen all in the name of supporting biafra. I fully support achieving Biafra republic through permissible means not violent.

17 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
See beautiful waterways. Same yoruba idiots will come here and tell you...SE is landlocked yet Anambra houses one of the largest if not most equipped Nigerian Navy base...you can't have a Navy base without strategic waterways...this is common sense! Bunch of idiots who don't travel! FKOBI also show them that beautiful Omanbala River and skyline!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:
The best thing you can do for a man is to educate him. I use to gloat about to Malians, Gabonese, Togolese, Congolese etc nationals about being colonised by the brutish Brits, but after listening to RBL, went into research and found out tht I have been fooling my self all these while, now my outlook in life is totally different. Education is the key.
My Dear because you are my brother I will ignore those hateful things you are typing. Biko listen to me very well! War will never solve and has never solved any problem. Igbo people are not barbarians, we are innovative, intelligent, industrious. Inciting war, saying that we will kill blow up and destroy that is not an Eastern mind set. We are builders, developers and Biafra starts by coming together and developing our lands, creating job opportunities for the youth so they will not have to travel off the soil to look for greener pastures. What the so called Director is talking about will kill millions of children and women. I was not alive during the Biafran War but I heard so many stories. The one that hurts me the most is that when it got to be too much to handle our first Biafran leader ran out of the country and left our people to starve. The new one you are propping up will not even be in the country while the war you are proposing is being waged, while are mothers, aunties, daughters and girl children will be molested, brutalized and terrorized he will be in London eating fish and chips this is not a video game. DO you think it will be Nigeria only we will fight. How can you people have such a black heart and call for the destruction of our land and our people?

11 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
FKO81:

Sorry! You sound very silly, I hope you are aware what happen to Raph Uwazurike,when they tried their nonsense on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's father-in-law burial in Enugu. We are not against achieving Biafra republic, what we are against are: brain washing Igbo youths and exposing them to danger, causing nuisance in our state, extorting innocent citizen all in the name of supporting biafra. I fully support achieving Biafra republic through permissible means not violent.
when we say an average Nigerian cannot reason properly, they the baboons pick offence. Ralph whatever he calls his name was fighting for his pocket just like ifeajuna. Sorry for baboons and monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by biafranqueen: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
FKO81:

Sorry! You sound very silly, I hope you are aware what happen to Raph Uwazurike,when they tried their nonsense on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's father-in-law burial in Enugu. We are not against achieving Biafra republic, what we are against are: brain washing Igbo youths and exposing them to danger, causing nuisance in our state, extorting innocent citizen all in the name of supporting biafra. I fully support achieving Biafra republic through permissible means not violent.
GBAM!!

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by FKO81(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
new2020:
See waterways. Same yoruba idiots will come here and tell you...SE is landlocked. Bunch of idiots who don't travel!
Onitsha waterway

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear because you are my brother I will ignore those hateful things you are typing. Biko listen to me very well! War will never solve and has never solved any problem. Igbo people are not barbarians, we are innovative, intelligent, industrious. Inciting war, saying that we will kill blow up and destroy that is not an Eastern mind set. We are builders, developers and Biafra starts by coming together and developing our lands, creating job opportunities for the youth so they will not have to travel off the soil to look for greener pastures. What the so called Director is talking about will kill millions of children and women. I was not alive during the Biafran War but I heard so many stories. The one that hurts me the most is that when it got to be too much to handle our first Biafran leader ran out of the country and left our people to starve. The new one you are propping up will not even be in the country while the war you are proposing is being waged, while are mothers, aunties, daughters and girl children will be molested, brutalized and terrorized he will be in London eating fish and chips this is not a video game. DO you think it will be Nigeria only we will fight. How can you people have such a black heart and call for the destruction of our land and our people?
When radio kaduna wa telling Nigerians to kill every easterner in the north during the pogrom, that is not hate speech. Sorry! Somebody has to play that role because we know very well that the Brits are the ones holding the zoo, the very day they remove their dirty hands the zoo will fall. BTW Freedom is not given it is taken by force.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
biafranqueen:

GBAM!!
go ahead and beg for freedom.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
As an igbo man from Owerri my greatest Enemy isn't Buhari but the so called Stupid Nnamdi Kanu...

Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying his life in London and inciting we igbos to start burning down our states and kill our leaders, Does he know the investments we igbos suffered to build in SouthEast after the Civil war? Does he know the number of lives that was lost during the civil war?

When I discuss with my Dad on the phone atimes about Nnamdi Kanu inciting igbos from UK, My dad will just laugh and say Nnamdi Kanu never witnessed the Civil war, So he doesn't know what a war looks like..

Aswear the day I see Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria I might be the 1st to gun him down.. Arrant Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
As an igbo man from Owerri my greatest Enemy isn't Buhari but the so called Stupid Nnamdi Kanu...

Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying his life in London and inciting we igbos to start burning down our states and kill our leaders, Does he know the investments we igbos suffered to build in SouthEast after the Civil war? Does he know the number of lives that was lost during the civil war?

When I discuss with my Dad on the phone atimes about Nnamdi Kanu inciting igbos from UK, My dad will just laugh and say Nnamdi Kanu never witnessed the Civil war, So he doesn't know what a war looks like..

Aswear the day I see Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria I might be the 1st to gun him down.. Arrant Nonsense
go to hell. You cannot do more than a dead rat. Yor.oba man

6 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Yeske2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:
Fu..ck you cowards! you can do what ever you like, but in the end Biafra will come. It is a badge of honor for me to die for Biafra. Idiot
STFU, bring your silly threats to fruition, not just empty stupid threats.
We are sick and tired people bandying us for what some brainwashed eediots feel is right.
We would reduce the same Biafra you crave for to Somalia for one silly UK based eediot, since that's what's you want.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:
go to hell. You cannot do more than a dead rat. Yor.oba man

lol so if I'm against Nnamdi Kanu I'm now regarded as a yoruba? well from your post I know you're a kid...goodbye

7 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yeske2:
STFU, bring your silly threats to fruition, not just empty stupid threats.
We are sick and tired people bandying us for what some brainwashed eediots feel is right.
We would reduce the same Biafra you crave for to Somalia for one silly UK based eediot, since that's what's you want.
na small small we dey eat hot soup you hear! Yoruba YORUBA YORUBA how many times did I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol so if I'm against Nnamdi Kanu I'm now regarded as a yoruba? well from your post I know you're a kid...goodbye
Of course true Biafrans will always always respond to the Biafran call very favourably

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Yeske2(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
FKO81:

Sorry! You sound very silly, I hope you are aware what happen to Raph Uwazurike,when they tried their nonsense on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's father-in-law burial in Enugu. We are not against achieving Biafra republic, what we are against are: brain washing Igbo youths and exposing them to danger, causing nuisance in our state, extorting money from innocent citizen all in the name of supporting biafra. I fully support achieving Biafra republic through permissible means not violent.
That's what pisses me off with these animals, we all want Biafra but let's go the Quebec, Catalonia, Scotland etc way and not this Nazi styled hate and kill, kill, kill they agitate.
Somalia is too small, by the time we're done, we'll all will know how far.
In the last war, our reverened Ojukwu was around even if he felt a war was of last resort and not this old bas.tard in the UK brainwashing some low lifers here. Let the NA and NPF kill more since that's what they want.
I'm from Kuala Lumpur, that's what they'd want to hear

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Yeske2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
cocoduck:
na small small we dey eat hot soup you hear! Yoruba YORUBA YORUBA how many times did I call you?
Onye nkogheri di ka gi, you don't even stay anywhere around the so called Biafra and you want to talk.
I guess you're new here, ask stalites

7 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yeske2:
That's what pisses me off with these animals, we all want Biafra but let's go the Quebec, Catalonia, Scotland etc way and not this Nazi styled hate and kill, kill, kill they agitate.
Somalia is too small, by the time we're done, we'll all will know how far.
In the last war, our reverened Ojukwu was around even if he felt a war was of last resort and not this old bas.tard in the UK brainwashing some low lifers here. Let the NA and NPF kill more since that's what they want.
I'm from Kuala Lumpur, that's what they'd want to hear
does your president know what referendum means? Obviously he does not. When all Biafrans come together and speak in one voice then they will understand. When our brothers were killed in Onitsha, was anyone of them armed. Freedom is not free. He know very well that These baboons will always want to threaten us that is why he is preparing our mind for what will happen before Biafra comes, Quebec is in Canada, a civilized country, Catalonia is in Spain, another civilized country, is the zoo any way civilized? I was in Gabon the other day when two people began quarreling with themselves and one called an army officer to intervene, he tried to but was quickly reprimanded by the other person that he is a soldier not a police man, they guy immediately left the scene quietly, just imagine if it were in the zoo that guy will get a hot slap on his face. Sorry for you people. Harriet Tubman said and I quote :'I rescued hundreds from slavery but could have rescued more if only they knew they were slaves'.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by cocoduck: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yeske2:
Onye nkogheri di ka gi, you don't even stay anywhere around the so called Biafra and you want to talk.
I guess you're new here, ask stalites
STFU you are a monkey and a baboon combined.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hey Mr, stop behaving like an uncivilized being. That his opinion differs from yours does not make him a baboon or a yoruba person. You should learn how to engage in a healthy debate with people, without resorting to name calling. I don't know why some of you Biafrans are so uncouth, thereby making it look like this is a struggle being championed by illiterates. Just stop with the insults please. Afterall, you are not more Biafran than any of us here ok.

cocoduck:
STFU you are a monkey and a baboon combined.

12 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
chino11:
I was driving on my way to office this morning. I decided to tune that Radio biafra only for me to hear that b.astard threatening Obiano for allowing Nigerian Army kill his members.

omenka, check out a confirmation of what tooochukwuifeduba said on the other thread.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Personally, I am a bit disappointed with the way things have been unfolding, in this our quest for The restoration of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu said Somalia will look better than Nigeria, if one IPOB member is killed. Till today, so many IPOB members have been killed by the Nigerian Police, and scores have been arrested. Yet, nothing has been done by Nnamdi about it. If Nnamdi knows he isn't well prepared to tackle the well-known aggressive Nigerian government, he should then stop endangering the lives of innocent Biafrans, by encouraging them to go evangelizing on the streets.
I am honestly tired of his endless narratives. We need action biko.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by scholes0(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
River Niger navy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by CSTR2: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
nwanlecha:
Personally, I am a bit disappointed with the way things have been unfolding, in this our quest for The restoration of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu said Somalia will look better than Nigeria, if one IPOB member is killed. Till today, so many IPOB members have been killed by the Nigerian Police, and scores have been arrested. Yet, nothing has been done by Nnamdi about it. If Nnamdi knows he isn't well prepared to tackle the well-known aggressive Nigerian government, he should then stop endangering the lives of innocent Biafrans, by encouraging them to go evangelizing on the streets.
I am honestly tired of his endless narratives. We need action biko.
Violence is never the solution.
Infact, it could end up working against Nigeria at the UN.
Catalonia is getting referendum through consistent civil protests and international lobbying.
Violence against biafrans should be recorded and tendered to the UN as acts of genocide and a gross disregard of human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by gurunlocker: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Y.IBO thread.... can see them arguing

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by vascey(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some people are borrowing money, dude is donating to the federal government.

Well done!! Of course, Anambra Adi go Mma

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by samscholes: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
This Obiano dude and his childish self-aggrandisement shaaa angry

How in God's name can a grown man be walking about with an image of himself printed on his clothes? undecided

With that silly clothing, he looks like someone who was invited for his own burial sad
na wa o wetin concern u wit d cloth. Instead of u to talk about d topic u are saying xumtin else, no wonder d yorubas say u can't satisfy d world.
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by Fearlessjoe(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whether you guys like it or not, whether you support or not, Biafra MUST come soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
fear of radio biafra
OBIANO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY
we will get you
we must deal with you
for keeping silent when your own people IPOB members were killed under your watch, death must VISIT your family
you will cry like the family of those who were killed by your order
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me

You deserve what you wish him
Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by MadCow1: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
buygala:
This Obiano dude and his childish self-aggrandisement shaaa angry

How in God's name can a grown man be walking about with an image of himself printed on his clothes? undecided

With that silly clothing, he looks like someone who was invited for his own burial sad

You sir deserve a Hennesy..

The Nigga is just full of himself. I can bet that "Willie is Working" is written on those boats somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) by MadCow1: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Txonyi:
fear of radio biafra
OBIANO YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY
we will get you
we must deal with you
for keeping silent when your own people IPOB members were killed under your watch, death must VISIT your family
you will cry like the family of those who were killed by your order
THE ZOO MUST FALL
my goodness me

The Zoo will kill all Animals that refuse to act according to the rules.. grin

Keep acting like mental animals and we would keep killing you like the diseased pigs you all are.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.