Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday (40963 Views)

Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Meti99(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by lekan29ice(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
E fi baba oni baba sile ooooo...... U these lazy ppl should free this old man pls ooo
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by nikkiking(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
News had it now that he has been freed.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by doncaster(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
But why fulanis parade their cattle with ak47? Who licence the gun for them? This country self
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by hrhobi1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
This guy wasn't kidnapped by fulanis. Na men around run am.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
Why are my YELLOWBARS brodas so dormant like dis?? ...... a person so prominent n so influential like olu falae is kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in ur own soil !!!!! ...... if dis thing were to happen in d East ....after effecting d release of olu falae .... we wud make sure DT d whole Fulani tribe is killed at site !!!!

when u tired, u go face ur work...
na Olu Falae go pay u by month end.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by lebete3000: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
Fulani Herdsmen undecided
Fulani Mafias you mean?
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by zicoraads: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fulani herdsmen demanding for ransom? His kidnappers are not the Fulani.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by phranseeqz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
An elite being kidnapped by "herdsmen" in his own domain sounds preposterous. However, I seriously pray he is found ASAP
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by kodlins(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
That means you are not a Nigerian.
With all the havoc they have been wrecking in th middle belt.
You need to see their sophisticated weapons . Those guys have very rich sponsors backing their activities.
They kill, kidnap, rape and steal.
That's the deception they want us to believe 'that they don't have sense'
ahsekeena:
"Bullet ridden" but I only one bullet hole Please who sees a "bullet ridden" vehicle up there

Anyways, I don't believe he was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen, when fulani herdsmen begin get sense?
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Bambless1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
BBOOF
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
kodlins:
That means you are not a Nigerian.
With all the havoc they have been wrecking in th middle belt.
You need to see their sophisticated weapons . Those guys have very rich sponsors backing their activities.
They kill, kidnap, rape and steal.
That's the deception they want us to believe 'that they don't have sense'

Na d same tin. They may have sponsors who aren't "herdsmen".
But I know those fulani herdsmen are not smart enough to orchestrate a high-profile kidnap such as this.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by gulfer: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
How did we arrive at the Fulani kadnappers' theory, I want to believe he was setup and kidnapped by a sofisticated group of hoodlums with the probable connivance of an insider? For his stature in the society, he would not have visited the farm alone. This is IMO.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Faraidi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9Aok677F9oc/VgLHxpFiXTI/AAAAAAAGqtE/Vz7Q5GaAXTs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

This is the bullet ridden pickup van of former Presidential candidate Chief Olu Falae after he was kidnapped at his farm in Akure in Ondo state on Monday September 21st by Herdsmen. See more pics after the cut..
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fcOKYxvh55c/VgLHyPx8ZKI/AAAAAAAGqtI/SJ0qDsBgwIE/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IbClS8mm0ak/VgLHy3Aq0TI/AAAAAAAGqtQ/mIRONRMqT3E/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-qTZKkL65C4Q/VgLHz8T3WQI/AAAAAAAGqtc/JdOZFSFfUzI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-of-olu-fales-pickup-van-after-he.html

De people from south west are coward.That's all.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by lagdmark(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Naa dem M.I brothers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

when u tired, u go face ur work... na Olu Falae go pay u by month end.
...... another fool in d making
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by cabaliciouscabal: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
Why are my YELLOWBARS brodas so dormant like dis?? ...... a person so prominent n so influential like olu falae is kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen in ur own soil !!!!! ...... if dis thing were to happen in d East ....after effecting d release of olu falae .... we wud make sure DT d whole Fulani tribe is killed at site !!!!

Jst as u av killed dem after u pple vehemently oppose d relocation of Boko Haram prisoners to d East.

Cowards of ur type.

#Chronic Foool
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Banjoramos(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:
Olu Falae is an old man. I really hope his sake and the sake of his family that he can withstand this ordeal
Imagine if Olu Falae was kidnapped under GEJ
administration.
Today's headlines would be :
• Olu Falae sighted in Otuoke, unanimous..TVC
• We shall form parallel government if Olu Falae is not
release ~ Leadership Newspaper
~
* Afenifere Gives Jonathan / Federal Govt 24 hours to
Release Falae ~ The Nation News Paper.
Jonathan Fingered in Falae's Kidnap
~ Sahara Reporters
Nigeria will Burn if Falae Is Not Released. Yoruba Youths
Threaten
~ Daily Sun
APC Blast Federal Government Over falae ~ Punch
#‎BringBackFalae‬ trends on Twitter.
Kidnap has Risen under Jonathan . Lai Muhammed ~
channel TV
Today nko? See as una troway face for one corner
!!!!
The fear of the new Sheriff abi ?
My work na to siddon cross legs and watch una suffer under
this self inflicted hypocritical change and remind una once in
awhile
Enjoy the change while its still hot
Buhari #BringBackFalae o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Banjoramos(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
gulfer:
How did we arrive at the Fulani kadnappers' theory, I want to believe he was setup and kidnapped by a sofisticated group of hoodlums with the probable connivance of an insider? For his stature in the society, he would not have visited the farm alone. This is IMO.

Imagine if Olu Falae was kidnapped under GEJ
administration.
Today's headlines would be :
• Olu Falae sighted in Otuoke, unanimous..TVC
• We shall form parallel government if Olu Falae is not
release ~ Leadership Newspaper
~
* Afenifere Gives Jonathan / Federal Govt 24 hours to
Release Falae ~ The Nation News Paper.
Jonathan Fingered in Falae's Kidnap
~ Sahara Reporters
Nigeria will Burn if Falae Is Not Released. Yoruba Youths
Threaten
~ Daily Sun
APC Blast Federal Government Over falae ~ Punch
#‎BringBackFalae‬ trends on Twitter.
Kidnap has Risen under Jonathan . Lai Muhammed ~
channel TV
Today nko? See as una troway face for one corner
!!!!
The fear of the new Sheriff abi ?
My work na to siddon cross legs and watch una suffer under
this self inflicted hypocritical change and remind una once in
awhile
Enjoy the change while its still hot
Buhari #BringBackFalae o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Jst as u av killed dem after u pple vehemently oppose d relocation of Boko Haram prisoners to d East.

Cowards of ur type.

#Chronic Foool
...... FOOL number 2 ..... why don't u hear about Fulani killing people in d east .... ..... buh if it is to tax poor okadaman that is trying to survive u will know how to jump up n down n demonstrate power like bunch of rams
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
...... another fool in d making

I don't usually blame someone when they misbehave...I blame the people that train them.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Cowards of ur type.

#Chronic Foool

dnt waste ur energy on nonentities that lack home training...blame his parents
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
...... FOOL number 2 ..... why don't u hear about Fulani killing people in d east .... ..... buh if it is to tax poor okadaman that is trying to survive u will know how to jump up n down n demonstrate power like bunch of rams

na true ooo, Fulani no dey kill for East, them just dey cut people throat for Enugu. Ideeeooot !!!!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ngoziama: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
Fulani herdsmen are not smart enough to stage an abduction.

Seems you have a clue since you sound smart
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

na true ooo, Fulani no dey kill for East, them just dey cut people throat for Enugu. Ideeeooot !!!!
....... FOOl dts how ur ancestors left kwara for d fulanis
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

I don't usually blame someone when they misbehave...I blame the people that train them.
.... av always said it .... I hate when imbeciles quote me .... I blame ur sexomaniac parents who raised a sexaddicted FOOl 4 a child
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Alwaystruth: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
I hope it isn't what i think?. A whole Olu Falae of all people?.Omg the mouthpiece of the poor,God please
confuse his abductors, so he can escape unhurt. This country has gone to the dogs. I knew it that once Buhari ascends
to power,his kinsmen will do unspeakable things in this country.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by tunday4real(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
In Security intelligence, i can tell you those guys were not fulani bt professionals abductors who only cover themselves on tribal platforms.
Hope our security agencies will not be diverted or confused by this report. He will soon be released.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Keziah100: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:
Olu Falae is an old man. I really hope his sake and the sake of his family that he can withstand this ordeal

Very old o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by samuel900(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
If the man did not return alive, the battle line will be between fulani and Ondo Boys
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Ijaya123: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:

Out of all the numerous kidnapping cases that has occurred in the East, can you name one that you can boastly beat your chest to have been involved in the rescue of the victim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.