Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday (40962 Views)

Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... av always said it .... I hate when imbeciles quote me .... I blame ur sexomaniac parents who raised a sexaddicted FOOl 4 a child

why are u copying me dnt u hav sth else to say than blame? i'm the one that first blame ur parents for ur poor upbringing. OK, I don become ur role model...
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
....... FOOl dts how ur ancestors left kwara for d fulanis

when next u see any of ur parents, ask them who born u? because, they didn't train u like their own child.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

when next u see any of ur parents, ask them who born u? because, they didn't train u like their own child.
..... hehehe ..... gerrarhia only a Fool with such a name as urs talk like dis!!!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

why are u copying me dnt u hav sth else to say than blame? i'm the one that first blame ur parents for ur poor upbringing. OK, I don become ur role model...
.....copy u ke .... u day 5n person eey u go burst I'm yash abi .... gay lyk u
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

Out of all the numerous kidnapping cases that has occurred in the East, can you name one that you can boastly beat your chest to have been involved in the rescue of the victim?
.... The kidnappings DT go on in d east is a "our person kidnapping" ... that means IBO man kidnap IBO man buh d day Fulani's will kidnap or misbehave in d east d whole "SMA HAUSA" will burn to d ground!!!!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by sexaddict08(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
..... hehehe ..... gerrarhia only a Fool with such a name as urs talk like dis!!!

mtttwwww....make I fashy u jor, u be small boy, wey no get yarn for mouth. make I no come insult u u come go commit suicide. ur smelly blood go come dey my head.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
sexaddict08:

mtttwwww....make I fashy u jor, u be small boy, wey no get yarn for mouth. make I no come insult u u come go commit suicide. ur smelly blood go come dey my head.
........ U no gt line joor ..... I day too ur line according to ur mentality!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Ijaya123: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... The kidnappings DT go on in d east is a "our person kidnapping" ... that means IBO man kidnap IBO man buh d day Fulani's will kidnap or misbehave in d east d whole "SMA HAUSA" will burn to d ground!!!!

So you know so much about the kidnapping operations? Quite interesting. I also believe you know the 'Fulani' that kidnapped Falae.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by ideatoprince18(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

So you know so much about the kidnapping operations? Quite interesting. I also believe you know the 'Fulani' that kidnapped Falae.
....unfortunately Falae is not in my region!!!! ask d nearest Aboki!!!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Smooyis(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
May God protect and strengthen him wherever he is. Amen
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Ijaya123: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
ideatoprince18:
....unfortunately Falae is not in my region!!!! ask d nearest Aboki!!!

Go to bed. You need it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by basty: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigerians please do not pity this Falae man. he caused SAP (Structural Adjustment programme) N IMF stooge that destroyed Nigerian currency. He has not seen anything until IBB and him confessed to the crime against Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by DisGuy: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some people are so gullible sha

Absolutely no evidence the kidnappers were herdsmen, but beer parlour journalists ran with the story.

Every unsolved crime is now atributed to fulani herdsmen

When did fulani herdsmen start demanding money or even recognise politicians?
Yinmu e fit be arrangee
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by xreal: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Falae should ask Saraki for a nearby store where bullet proof vehicles are sold.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by xreal: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
DisGuy:
Some people are so gullible sha

Absolutely no evidence the kidnappers were herdsmen, but beer parlour journalists ran with the story.

Every unsolved crime is now atributed to fulani herdsmen

When did fulani herdsmen start demanding money or even recognise politicians?
Yinmu e fit be arrangee

obviously you have not been reading news in nigeria for a long while now.

I pray you do not come in contact with these dare devils in sheep clothings.....you seem to judge them by their innocent appearance.
They are like the police, they will kill their victim just for 20 naira.

They are everywhere, I mean North, South, West..... everywhere. Lagos-Ibadan express..... everywhere.

I know what I am typing here.
Once again, I pray you do not come in contact with them on the highway especially.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
ngoziama:

Seems you have a clue since you sound smart

I don't need the brain of Einstein to know that:

1) Fulani herdsmen do not reside in the south west not to talk of a city like Akure.

2) Fulani herdsmen are illiterates & common crimes affiliated with them are murder, robbery & rape. They are not tactical enough to stage a hostage situation
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
xreal:

I pray you do not come in contact with these dare devils in sheep clothings.....you seem to judge them by their innocent appearance.

They are everywhere, I mean North, South, West..... everywhere. Lagos-Ibadan express..... everywhere.

Once again, I pray you do not come in contact with them on the highway especially.

Fulani folks reside every where. But FULANI HERDSMEN only reside in the north.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by Rexyl(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm... Fulani herdsmen and the track of violence following them. They have added lots of vices to their traditional way of living. It is not an exaggeration that these herdsmen have overgrown wings of violence.
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by DisGuy: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
xreal:

I'm not saying they are not dangerous gun wielding criminals, just that everything is now claimed to be by herdsmen. We've always had criminals attacking luxurious buses overnight, we've always had kidnappers, how do journalists/police conclude these are currently being carried out by fulani herdsmen

And why oh why hasn't there been any arrest by the police. It's almost like a tactics to get out of investigating the crime! !!
Re: Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday by xreal: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
DisGuy:

I'm not saying they are not dangerous gun wielding criminals, just that everything is now claimed to be by herdsmen. We've always had criminals attacking luxurious buses overnight, we've always had kidnappers, how do journalists/police conclude these are currently being carried out by fulani herdsmen

And why oh why hasn't there been any arrest by the police. It's almost like a tactics to get out of investigating the crime! !!

Falae had been having issues with them at his farm before this incident.

Maybe that's why they (fulanis) are prime suspects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access / Portraits Of Nigeria's Presidents From Independence (1960-2013) Till Date. / Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.