Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones (755 Views)

No 3g Network On Vivo X3t? Help / LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line! / Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones by Friday4god: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some time I feel bad when my network is really slow, especially when I have some thing important to do, What am embarrassment.
all the same I have come up with this ideal, that can be of help, though so many people are not aware of it.
no long story! GO TO SETTING, MOBILE NEWTWORK, NEWTWORK OPERATOR, CHOSE THE NETWORK THAT IS SLOW AND CLICK ON MANUAL SEARCH, FINALLY CLICK ON THE 3G that is display in respect to your network..... them U are on top the world
Re: Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones by momohslaw27(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
good one
Re: Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones by emekaclff: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]thanks allot... really helped angrythanks allot... really helped
Re: Hiden Secret Of Boosting Network On Android Phones by Duuzsz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
You don't need all that just force the 3G (WCDMA) On it. See how http://www.techpill.net/2015/08/how-to-force-3g-wcdma-only-on-android.html

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Recently Launched Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / Has Anyone Upgraded To Android 6.0 Yet? / What To Expect From The Latest Nokia C1 And Their Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.