Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All (6891 Views)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Humphrizy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
The National Chairman of All Progressive Congress Mr. Adam Oshiomhole has vowed not not step down as the Chairman of the party, blowing hot he said "If I'm removed as APC Chairman, I will tell Nigerians who is truly running the country."

The intrigues and manipulation of the system for who we will be the presidential flag bearer of the ruling party come 2023, coupled with the misgiving by some stalwart of the party against the manner which Mr. Oshiomhole handled the last election had thrown some gladiators of the party against each others.

Notably, The present Governor of Edo State Mr. Obaseki with some state governors who wanted to install himself or their stooge as the next Governor of their State are spearheading the removal of Mr. Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the party, Also some past Governors and other aspirants who perceived that the high handedness of Mr. Oshimhole thwarted their ambition are in for the spoils.

***As of the time of filing this report no official statement had been made by the Party or Presidency***

***Yet to be Verified***

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Jimalicoco(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is getting interesting
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by ZombieTERROR: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rubbish

No need to say so if you aren't saying it now

BTW we all know Buhari is just a figure head president.... A lifeless dullard bereft of modern day leadership ideas and skills

Just goes around chanting kwarupsion upandan

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Wall of Jericho about to fall

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Southsoul: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oh so he knows quiet some dirty shot then he is dog and a goat

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Adaibeku(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
My love MNK told them about the tyrant's carcass rotting in halal Saudi , but Yoruba mgbati media denied it cowardly /selfishly

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Tozilly(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
we r watching in 3D. In 2 yrs time, fowl yansh go open for d so-called ruling party. @Op, no source?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Sirjamo: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
The gullibility of Wailers is legendary, there's no way Oshiomole would spew all that trash!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nigerians are aware of those running our country. Oshiomole should also apologize to Nigerians because he is part of them, he can't extricate himself from the looting of our common patrimony, the electoral manipulation of the 2019 General Election and the recent Kogi and Bayelsa electoral heist forced on us. Oshiomole should remember "Everyday for the thieves one-day for the owners of the house. APC will leave authority and Nigerians will come for thier jugular. No pity!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Flyingngel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Guy we need source.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by fyneguy: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Source?

No link to this speech?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by AgentNairaland(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
You'll Tell Us Who's Rulling Zoogeria Republic...

Well Maybe Jubril Sha

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by spy24(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nonsense talk . with time Nigerians will come to know the many evils of APC .
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Abfinest007(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
APC members are coward
Mama Taraba threatened to tell us d people behind chibon girls,has she done it no
okorocha threatened he will tell us about d crone buhari
has he done it no
so let leave these mad people
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by punisha: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
sad

OP you didn't add sauce.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by DeViNe007: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sirjamo:
The gullibility of Wailers is legendary, there's no way Oshiomole would spew all that trash!!!
Abi o!an allegation that has no link was soever,and after they claim to be educated.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by CrimeKsmart: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
People can't even put their common sense into use again. As far as the news satisfies their illusion, they are ready to believe it.

People can no longer differential btw fake news and original news. See them up there. PDP fans are so daft and desperate.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
My love MNK told them about the tyrant's carcass rotting in halal Saudi , but Yoruba mgbati media denied it cowardly /selfishly

Sick upstairs
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by tjfulloption(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls oshomole , Coman shake the table.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by spafu(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by iluvdonjazzy: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Are you trying to blackmail APC for you to remain APC chairman, you ain't see anything yet.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm sounds like fake news
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by leofab(f): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Mumu man
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Judeerons32: 3:01am On Jan 07, 2020
When this excuse of a human will be asked to substantial this trash he will shout gagging social media.
The truth is Nigerians are gifted in abusing every good thing. This right here is a good example of the benefit of social media bill. Not the death penalty but there should be regulation before some writes something that will cause civil war.people have died from fake news in Nigeria.
By typing yet to be verified means nothing.clever by half
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by dalongjnr: 3:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Add the source or it's a fake news.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Godwin2019(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Mr Nnamdi Kanu Have Already Said It, Our Real President Is Not The Person That Is Ruling Us Today. One Day The Truth Will Come To Light.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Humphrizy:

"If I'm removed as APC Chairman, I will tell Nigerians who is truly running the country."

***Yet to be Verified***

This is supposed to be a threat

Nigerians no know who dey run the country before

Look if you say it's Jubril El-Sudan or Cabal, it's nothing new!!! But if you're telling us how to remove him then you have our ears

Other than that, the local man is frightened cheesy grin grin

The tears of a drowning man

I take it that the just concluded meeting with Buhari did not yield any result

Obaseki giving you a run for your money

Obaseki 5 - 0 Oshiomole

Okorocha right now... cheesy grin grin

Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by omlueh(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2020
What can you do if actually you are removed, instead of you to be strategizing on how to reconcile with Obaseki, you are busy making noise up and down, abeg go and sit somewhere, because come this year the whole Edo State Majority are behind Obaseki the working Governor, the Bulldouser,the Man after Edo Majority and not from the minority you comes from, or have you forgotten (oshiomhole) that Anyone with GOD is a Majority. Abeg pack somewhere JARE make we hear word or you think Edo na Lagos we one useless idiot turn ambode to mumu Ni.
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by updatechange(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2020
It's better you talk now!
Re: Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All by itsme01: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2020
cool

Oshiomole aint no kid in this game, they just messed with the fvcking wrong guy

I hope when he retaliates to all this stupid plots this same people wont cry fowl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie / INEC Demands Copies Of APC Constitution And Manifesto / Invite PDP Leaders For Interrogation Over Attack On Atiku, APC Tells Security Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.