Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Etisalat Phone Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Phone Interview (3749 Views)

Etisalat Phone Call Interview / 9 Things To Know Before A Phone Interview / American Airsea Cargo Phone Interview!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Phone Interview by alfaaa: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2009
My sister had a phone interview from Etisalat about 3weeks ago and up till now they've not got back to her as they said .She has been calling the number which the man who interviewed her used and nobody is responding. Please house does anybody here know how they operate, that is if they are going to get back to her or any other means to get in touch with them atleast do a follow up on the interview. Please help
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by abimboola: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2009
i got d same phone interview and was also told they wld get n touch as soon as possible am really hoping and prayn hard o my phone hasn't left my side cuz there calld me with an unknown numba, pls house anyinfo give we sisters, tanks
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by enurayce: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2009
Patience is a virtue
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by seyluv(f): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
pls did she write dia test or just the intaview,cos i wrote dia test last yr with kpmg and didnt hear frm dem.and i resent my cv again dis year, just want to no if she wrote a test recently .
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by abimboola: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
no i didn't write any test was just called summited ma c.v last year 2day and had 4gotten bout it until d call came in
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by ariblaze(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
relax, when its time you will be called

currently the results are being assessed and

evaluated nobody has being called yet
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by thalynx(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
I really am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best on this,cos i had the same phone interview.God help us all.
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by alfaaa: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2009
Thanks house am really grateful

@ seyluv
My sister only submitted her CV by hand at there office late last year and had forgotten about it untill the call came and by the way it is for customer service
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by chiudo(f): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2009
please house do u know if etisalate is still recruiting
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by pheezat(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2009
I sent my c.v to them last year n they returned it to me.dats not fair!!!
Re: Etisalat Phone Interview by wolexbrain: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Pheezat u need a job & anything dat moves u farther frm getin dat job is nt fair, wel dnt b discouraged, send d cv again after sometime. its no crime. a month of good employment erases all these trash 4rm ones memory

(1) (Reply)

Zmirage Multimedia Limited / ... / Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.