Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please Don't Laugh Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Don't Laugh Alone (971 Views)

Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) / Don't Laugh Alone. Very Funny But True Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Laugh Alone by ELTON123(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Oshiomole and Obasanjo were sitted next to each othe for a church thanksgiving,then the pastor said "turn to ur neighbour and say you are beautifully and adorably created". Obasanjo looked @ Oshiomole for a moment and laughed out and tells the pastor please tell him yourself,I don't want to lie in the church.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Laugh Alone by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok
Re: Please Don't Laugh Alone by UmuEri(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Don't Laugh Alone by DaBullIT(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Inside Politics section ?

You fall my hand
ELTON123:
Oshiomole and Obasanjo were sitted next to each othe for a church thanksgiving,then the pastor said "turn to ur neighbour and say you are beautifully and adorably created". Obasanjo looked @ Oshiomole for a moment and laughed out and tells the pastor please tell him yourself,I don't want to lie in the church.....cheesy

Realistically speaking

News reaching me from Ibadan is that

No single goat is left in Ibadan, Ilorin or Abuja , all goats have gone to Cotonou
Re: Please Don't Laugh Alone by ELTON123(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2015
DaBullIT:
Inside Politics section ?

You fall my hand

Realistically speaking

News reaching me from Ibadan is that

No single goat is left in Ibadan, Ilorin or Abuja , all goats have gone to Cotonou
cheesygrin. Respect ur self oo
Re: Please Don't Laugh Alone by wadetaw202: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am

(1) (Reply)

‘2019 Election: Best Time For Ndigbo To Produce Nigeria’s President / BREAKING NEWS: Former Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Is Dead / Ministerial Screening: PDP Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.