Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) (9462 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Hanendez(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Lately, it does appear that the Biafra nationalistic and separatist sentiment rennaisance and uptick is a bandwagon ideology.Hence it has become imperative to pose soul searching questions to agitators.These questions should come in form of a test of the knowledge and groundedness of the agitators and protestants with regard to the Biafra struggle.I'm of the view that almost 85% of the horde are in this struggle just for the sake of not being "left out" of what everyone is doing.Some are in it due to the sense of disillusionment and disenchantment with the establishment which enveloped the psyche of the South Easterners and South Southerners as a consequence of having lost out in the last Presidential election.Prior to the commencement of the said election, the propaganda machinery of the then ruling party had portrayed the opposition candidate in the light of being a Barbaric,Uncouth,unlettered fundamental bigot and an islamist expansionist who should be demonised.Some in the machinery even went over the top by buying front pages to hoist his image alongside former presidents who died in office as being the next to die in office.But against all odds, the opposition flag bearer emerged victorious in what was almost a landslide.The seemingly lopsidedness in appointments into key government positions and portfolios have in no little measure contributed in the "we against them" mentality which is now rife among the agitators.Then emerged a certain young chap with a charisma and mojo which can only be rivalled by the late warlord Odumegwu Ojukwu, in the person of Nnamdi Kalu.In him the people of Southeast found a voice and the will to dare to be the voice if dissent.Yet many have not sat to count the cost of persecuting a war.The human cost was in the region of 3million after the last bitter civil war.The age range of most of the agitators is between 16 to 45.Showing that most didn't exist in 1967.But if you still feel the sense of compulsion to keep the agitation on,you can only be justified if you know the man in this photo.But if it turns out you do not know this man,then you have no right to disturb the peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by jaywise(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2016
And who is the man in the picture??
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by lekjons(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2016
who is he?
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by APCcrimesHD: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Biafra still scaring some people grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by okuneddie(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2016
whalai they won't know.....me set no know.....op a beg tell them who he is ABI Na tell us.
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Ojiofor: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2016
The AirRaid himself!
Col Achuzia.....btw thsts a cheap one op.

11 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 11, 2016
I don't support Nnamdi Kalu. I will find this man and bow down to him. He is the only Igbo man that I will bow down or prostrate for.

Anyone with his contact? I wish I could send him a gift and card on Father's Day too.

All Hail the Hannibal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by gykes(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2016
THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE BIAFRAN FORCES ..... THOUGH A MAJOR, BUT, COULD EASILY PASS FOR A FIELD MARSHALL... THE HANNIBAL OF BIAFRAN S DIVISION ... NIGERIAN NEMESIS IN THE ONITSHA FRONT ... THE TERROR OF THE WAR IN PORTHARCOURT ... THE BIAFRAN COMMANDER NO NIGERIAN SOLDIER WANTS TO FIGHT...LOL

If you know the story of Field Marshall Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel aka The Desert Fox of NAZI Germany, then this is his Biafran counterpart.

I have heard yarns of his exploits and campaigns during the war and even that of General Benjamin Adesanya Maja Adekunle "The Black Scorpion". These two where the real heroes of the civil war.

"Hannibal" was even the brain behind the tactical and peaceful surrender to OBJ and should be celebrated much more than Ojukwu.

From what I was told, General Yakubu Jack Gowon's declaration of "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISH" after the war was because nobody wants a piece of this guy, He had been given full control of all Biafran forces (Dead or Alive, Beast or Man) 3 days prior to the surrender while VP Phillip Effiong was made President. And The Black Scorpion who was the only one who could measure up with this guy had been relieved of command.

My Pops still calls him "Odogwu"........ mehn, the guy terrorise Nigerian Army sha, na why him name still deh fear dem to mention till this day hehehhehehehehehehehe

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by HARDBUOI: 2:43am On Mar 11, 2016
gbosaa:
I don't support Nnamdi Kalu. I will find this man and bow down to him. He is the only Igbo man that I will bow down or prostrate for.
Anyone with his contact. I wish I could send him a gift and card on Father's Day too.
All Hail the Hannibal.

INDEED @BOLDED..
but dat doesnt stop u from insulting and raining abuses on him here like u&ur pple always do if u happen to have a little beef with his NAIRALAND son...
but why are u pple always like dat.?
u claim u are respectful but easily abuse som1's innocent parents..THATS AN IRONY U KNOW? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 3:23am On Mar 11, 2016
I dunno him yet, got a lil light from the comments above, lemme do some googling
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by wecan: 4:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Biafra keep giving some people sleep less night.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2016
HARDBUOI:

INDEED @BOLDED..
but dat doesnt stop u from insulting and raining abuses on him here like u&ur pple always do if u happen to have a little beef with his NAIRALAND son...
but why are u pple always like dat.?
u claim u are respectful but easily abuse som1's innocent parents..THATS AN IRONY U KNOW? undecided

Whose parents have I abused sir? Who is Sir Achuzia's Nairaland son?

I don't support Nnamdi Kalu's method. I make no pretences about that. You can't achieve such goal which affects millions of Igbo by disrespecting and always hating on other ethnic groups. The beefing part should be left for bored and frustrated people to indulge in not someone like Mr Kalu.

People like Achuzia inspire me and I have taken a bold step to be like him. I will truly want to visit and pay homage to this legend.

He is my hero. Pls if you know anyone related to him or how to reach him, let me know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by BlackTechnology: 5:09am On Mar 11, 2016
gbosaa:

Whose parents have I abused sir? Who is Sir Achuzia's Nairaland son?

I don't support Nnamdi Kalu's method. I make no pretences about that. You can't achieve such goal which affects millions of Igbo by disrespecting and always hating on other ethnic groups. The beefing part should be left for bored and frustrated people to indulge in not someone like Mr Kalu.

People like Achuzia inspire me and I have taken a bold step to be like him. I will truly want to visit and pay homage to this legend.

He is my hero. Pls if you know anyone related to him or how to reach him, let me know.

Your views on KANU are inconsequential

Nigeria understands one language and that is violence

Why do you think the US sent a fact finding team.?

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 11, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Your views on KANU are inconsequential

Nigeria understands one language and that is violence

Why do you think the US sent a fact finding team.?

If you preach something, you have to back it up with action. You preach hate and violence but you can't throw a punch or even motivate your followers enough to raise a fist. What do you call that?.

What kalu is doing is very dangerous. I wish he would change his method. He is too emotional for the job. Radio Biafra shouldn be listened to by everybody no matter the location in Nigeria but he has managed to turn it into something very notorious that passionate Igbos and all supporters of Biafra project are treated like criminal and sometimes killed or inflicted with permanent injuries.

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by BlackTechnology: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2016
gbosaa:

If you preach something, you have to back it up with action. You preach hate and violence but you can't throw a punch or even motivate your followers enough to raise a fist. What do you call that?.

What kalu is doing is very dangerous. I wish he would change his method. He is too emotional for the job. Radio Biafra shouldn be listened to by everybody no matter the location in Nigeria but he has managed to turn it into something very notorious that passionate Igbos and all supporters of Biafra project are treated like criminal and sometimes killed or inflicted with permanent injuries.

To you

Answer this question

If KANU is wrong, why did the US sent a fact finding team.?
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by realestworld(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2016
I guess he's one of the archtech of problems the easterners are facing today
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by mightyhazel: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2016
jaywise:
And who is the man in the picture??
Col.Joe 'hannibal' 'air raid' Achuzia,..murtala's nemesis during d civil war.
Came in2 prominence after thwarting an amphibious attack ,(by a powerful navy armada,led by murtala)on onitsha across d niger,...sinking most of d gunships in d process.
Earned himself a place on d lips of almost all nigerians and foreign observers alike wen he led d attack dat neutralised a motorised army column(of a brigade strength). 102 army lorries,ferrets and saladines, filled up wit ammunitions, and personnel along d abagana road,were completely destroyed in dat ambush.
My uncle who fought and sustained shrapnel injuries 2 d jaws in dat battle told me they were armed wit just a handful of locally made 'ogbunigwe' rockets and a few bolt action rifles,wot gave dem d 'push'was mostly d leadership of dia commanders.
'Hannibal' subsequently fought on almost all fronts during the civil war,escaping death most times by the whiskers and finally was among the few officers entrusted with the whole process of surrender to the nigerian forces!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by mightyhazel: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2016
realestworld:
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2016
BlackTechnology:

To you

Answer this question

I have no clue sir. Are you related to Sir Achuzia? I would like to meet him. That's my concern. If you have any link to reach him, pls let me know.
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by kingzizzy: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Hanendez:
Lately, it does appear that the Biafra nationalistic and separatist sentiment rennaisance and uptick is a bandwagon ideology.Hence it has become imperative to pose soul searching questions to agitators.These questions should come in form of a test of the knowledge and groundedness of the agitators and protestants with regard to the Biafra struggle.I'm of the view that almost 85% of the horde are in this struggle just for the sake of not being "left out" of what everyone is doing.Some are in it due to the sense of disillusionment and disenchantment with the establishment which enveloped the psyche of the South Easterners and South Southerners as a consequence of having lost out in the last Presidential election.Prior to the commencement of the said election, the propaganda machinery of the then ruling party had portrayed the opposition candidate in the light of being a Barbaric,Uncouth,unlettered fundamental bigot and an islamist expansionist who should be demonised.Some in the machinery even went over the top by buying front pages to hoist his image alongside former presidents who died in office as being the next to die in office.But against all odds, the opposition flag bearer emerged victorious in what was almost a landslide.The seemingly lopsidedness in appointments into key government positions and portfolios have in no little measure contributed in the "we against them" mentality which is now rife among the agitators.Then emerged a certain young chap with a charisma and mojo which can only be rivalled by the late warlord Odumegwu Ojukwu, in the person of Nnamdi Kalu.In him the people of Southeast found a voice and the will to dare to be the voice if dissent.Yet many have not sat to count the cost of persecuting a war.The human cost was in the region of 3million after the last bitter civil war.The age range of most of the agitators is between 16 to 45.Showing that most didn't exist in 1967.But if you still feel the sense of compulsion to keep the agitation on,you can only be justified if you know the man in this photo.But if it turns out you do not know this man,then you have no right to disturb the peace.

So you expected us not to know who 'Hannibal' is? Do you know that my father fought under this man in the Onitsha sector of the Biafran war?
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by ogmaskman: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
BlackTechnology:

To you

Answer this question

The US ddnt send nobody on fact finding mission. If the US needed facts they know how to get it. It's a digital world and nobody does that kind of hide and seek movement anymore. How did u guys come about this fact finding thing sef. For a US national to visit this country he needs a visa from the Nigerian govt. The US embassy must have done all the scheming and arrangment for the visitors. The US embassy cleared the air on this some weeks ago when it said the meeting was between US diplomats and ohaneze as a part of their fsmiliarization tour. They do this all the time. They were in other parts of Nigeria too. I saw them in LeMeridien phc about 3 days ago. If your have concret facts to support your claim post it here. No need to speculate or spread falsehood. #LetsStandForTruth.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Phame: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Fvck biafra!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by demslayerrz: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2016
This is the only Iboe man i respect, and Philip Effiong. They are brave and not like that bearded Abudjan tourist ojuku.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by demslayerrz: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2016
gykes:
THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE BIAFRAN FORCES ..... THOUGH A MAJOR, BUT, COULD EASILY PASS FOR A FIELD MARSHALL... THE HANNIBAL OF BIAFRAN S DIVISION ... NIGERIAN NEMESIS IN THE ONITSHA FRONT ... THE TERROR OF THE WAR IN PORTHARCOURT ... THE BIAFRAN COMMANDER NO NIGERIAN SOLDIER WANTS TO FIGHT...LOL

If you know the story of Field Marshall Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel aka The Desert Fox of NAZI Germany, then this is his Biafran counterpart.

I have heard yarns of his exploits and campaigns during the war and even that of General Benjamin Adesanya Maja Adekunle "The Black Scorpion". These two where the real heroes of the civil war.

"Hannibal" was even the brain behind the tactical and peaceful surrender to OBJ and should be celebrated much more than Ojukwu.

From what I was told, General Yakubu Jack Gowon's declaration of "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISH" after the war was because nobody wants a piece of this guy, He had been given full control of all Biafran forces (Dead or Alive, Beast or Man) 3 days prior to the surrender while VP Phillip Effiong was made President. Only The Black Scorpion, who could measure up with this guy had been relieved of command.

My Pops still calls him "Odogwu"........ mehn, the guy terrorise Nigerian Army sha, na why him name still deh fear dem to mention till this day hehehhehehehehehehehe

True talk.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by daveson2020(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Lol.when i started reading this at first stage i told my self that this must be coming from a yoruba coward.
Op.why are you so afraid of that word BIAFRA ?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
realestworld:

And who is the architect of the whole problems nigerians are facing presently

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by monsterlobster: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2016
mightyhazel:
Col.Joe 'hannibal' 'air raid' Achuzia,..murtala's nemesis during d civil war.
Came in2 prominence after thwarting an amphibious attack ,(by a powerful navy armada,led by murtala)on onitsha across d niger,...sinking most of d gunships in d process.
Earned himself a place on d lips of almost all nigerians and foreign observers alike wen he led d attack dat neutralised a motorised army column(of a brigade strength). 102 army lorries,ferrets and saladines, filled up wit ammunitions, and personnel along d abagana road,were completely destroyed in dat ambush.
My uncle who fought and sustained shrapnel injuries 2 d jaws in dat battle told me they were armed wit just a handful of locally made 'ogbunigwe' rockets and a few bolt action rifles,wot gave dem d 'push'was mostly d leadership of dia commanders.
'Hannibal' subsequently fought on almost all fronts during the civil war,escaping death most times by the whiskers and finally was among the few officers entrusted with the whole process of surrender to the milatarily superior Nigerian side!
hmmmm! This guy must be a tough bird!

Guy,u sef sound like miltary boy
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by monsterlobster: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
daveson2020:
Lol.when i started reading this at first stage i told my self that this must be coming from a yoruba coward.
Op.why are you so afraid of that word BIAFRA ?
I dey fastingnow,I for hammer you better curse. What brought yoruba into the matter now??
Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by MrEverest(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
This Op na certified mumu, this one na jamb question? What has recognizing the picture of the great Joe Achuzie, the destroyer of Nigeria's whole battalion at Abagana & the man that scared Murtala Mohamed stiff got to do with the renewed struggle? The injustice that made our fathers to fight the war is still very much with us, stop talking nonsense about election, it has absolutely nothing to do with seccession struggle. Igbos have seen the bigger picture, Nigeria is cursed & doomed to fail & we regret being lumped together with people who we have nothing in common with. Nigeria is already disintegrating already if you dont know, its a gradual process & we have passed the first stage.

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by mightyhazel: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
monsterlobster:

Guy,u sef sound like miltary boy
lol! No am not,...

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
monsterlobster:
I dey fastingnow,I for hammer you better curse. What brought yoruba into the matter now??
me I no fast,he is an oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know This Man,please Don't Demand For Biafra (photo) by xperia626: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigeria must be break into pieces in Jesus Name...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.