Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Unethical Behavior Of IKEDC Employees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unethical Behavior Of IKEDC Employees (508 Views)

Man Beats Up IKEDC Staff For Distributing Bills Without Constant Electricity / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unethical Behavior Of IKEDC Employees by coolhamid(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
This thread is meant to expose the unethical behavior of some IKEDC(Ikeja Electricity Distribution company) employees in Lagos State. They have been exploiting Lagosians the way they like. I just moved in to a new apartment and the landlord of my apartment lives very far from the house.The house is yet to be electrified so we have been in darkness for some times.All effort to make the landlord fix the issue of the electricity proved abortive.I decided to take the bull by the horns, i approached the IkEDC office in my area at Alimosho and inquired about the procedures to take as a new user/subscriber.

I was told to pay the sum of three thousand naira into IKEDC Zenith Account.I paid the amount into the account and i went back to them. Only for the staff to tell me that i have to pay additional Five thousand for Registration.I told them that If am to pay the sum of five thousand naira for registration, why not give me IKEDC account so that i can pay it into the account and come back with the teller. They insisted that i must pay it to them in cash. That was when i realized that there is NOTHING like Five thousand Registration fee. They collected the money and no receipt was given to me.I decided to call a brother of mine who also work with IKEDC and asked about the REGISTRATION ISSUE.He said "bro, you've been scammed ".

I believed many lagosians would have been scammed also, just like the way i was scammed this morning. I am calling on the authority of Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company to talk some sense into their staff. We can not continue to be exploiting ourselves in this country and expect greatness as a nation. We keep blaming our leaders for looting the the nation's treasury but we refused to acknowledge the fact that 90 percent of Nigerians if not 99 percent are corrupt.

Is it a crime that Former president Jonathan privatized P H C N?
Coolhamid@mail.com
Re: The Unethical Behavior Of IKEDC Employees by coolhamid(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Moderator, Kindly help in putting this thread in the appropriate section.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki Been Called Names / 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Borno Village Attack-VANGUARD / Falae: Abductors Vowed To Grab Me Again If I Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.