Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) (27700 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2015

Just as I was about exiting the IKEDC premises( after a man was seriously complaining about a woman who is also an IKEDC worker around iju/ishaga is extorting money from them in the name of bribe. he complained that the woman also ordered her co-worker to cut his electricity connection.) I saw a gathering of protesters chanting songs like " oro NLA le DA" meaning you've caused a great disaster/danger.

1 Share

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
waiting for pictures

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
You go fear protest na.
Btw, Those Spineless yoruba peeps, they will only make noise and still retire to their mediocrity

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:

Always on time. Which network do u use sef??

Bald men protesting

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
Babe hw far na. You no just dey smile at all. You just overtake me sharp sharp. Choi.

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Mogidi: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pics please
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
They were singing..... oro NLA le DA, eeeeee, pro NLA le da 2x. eeyin te GBE crazy bill waa, te he ka taja. oro NLA le DA....
meaning you've caused a great
disaster/danger. Those that brought cracy bill and barred them from selling their goods/market. you have caused a great havoc

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by DuchessLily(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
The placard people of yoruCOWARDS are it again. Abeg the man should not shiver. The aint gonna do poo. We knw them well.

11 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by PentiumPro(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
The placard people of yoruCOWARDS are it again. Abeg the man should not shiver. The aint gonna do poo. We knw them well.
If you don't know, know it now, your life is completely fuccked up at the moment.
Seriously do you wake up and plan your day to come to Nl and spew all these gibberish?
Occupy your life with more sensible things.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=PentiumPro post=37083776]
If you don't know, know it now, your life is completely fuccked up at the moment.
Seriously do you wake up and plan your day to come to Nl and spew all these gibberish?
Occupy your life with more sensible things.[/quot e]. Hey bi.tch! Don't quote me again with ur smelling cvnt. Ijiot

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by PentiumPro(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
Raw nerves hit. You are just a senseless kid with not clear direction in life but wasting away and dreaming of Biafra all days of you life.
Phoolish Biafran animal. angry

42 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
angry

Tinubu, why are you putting your people into this pain and suffering

Eko and Ikeja
The Oando Consortium, believed to be promoted by Oando Gas and Power, Lagos State Government and Tinubu , is battling with other bidders for Eko and Ikeja Distribution Companies. Also in the race for Eko and Ikeja Discos are: Ampiron Power Distribution Limitedand Honeywell Consortium, promoted by Mr. Oba Otudeko. The Lagos State Government, it was gathered, decided to hedge its bets by also submitting a bid alongside the Honeywell Consortium, as it is bent on acquiring a stake in the two Lagos-based distribution assets.
The state government has made it abundantly clear that whoever wins Eko and Ikeja Discos would have to deal with it owing to its massive
investment in distribution infrastructure and rural electrification projects over the years.

https://www.nairaland.com/1040971/phcn-assets-ibb-abdulsalami-tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ladyF(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm tired of the bills sef. Free electricity for all Nigerians grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Drabeey:

Just as I was about exiting the IKEDC premises( after a man was seriously complaining about a woman who is also an IKEDC worker around iju/ishaga is extorting money from them in the name of bribe. he complained that the woman also ordered her co-worker to cut his electricity connection.) I saw a gathering of protesters chanting songs like " oro NLA le DA" meaning you've caused a great disaster/danger.
The charges are getting to much, imaging them bringing a NEPA bill that is almost 10k every month, it's so saddening to be paying such an exorbitant fees without regular electricity. Buhari needs to do something very urgent to tackle this issue, they are really extorting us.

11 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
You're a baastard am sorry to say.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by bugzbunny: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerians never see change oo
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by StFrank2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
correct! Let them no as e dey go. Bunch of thieves
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by cescky(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:

am an ibo boy

and i think you lack sense!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Valchas(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Vacancy For Primary School Teachers.
Price: 30k monthly. Call: 09095259464
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
oh its you, one of the I.BO RODENTS, LETS TALK, BY THE WAY I HEARD LATE OJUKWU RAPED YOUR MAMA TO FORM YOU IS IT TRUE?
ARIZONA123:

10 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by HirstMOG(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok na we are a citizen grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by FrankValency(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
At present,EEDC (Enugu Electric.........) Seems to be the best so far,I swear with our prepaid meters and an 18hrs of light per day,what more can I say than thank you to Chief Emeka Offor,keep it up. Igbo kwenu!!!!

In other news its It's Dj Valency

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by onadana: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
"We are a citizen,not a slave".....na wa for grammar ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Beremx(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
They should protest joor! IKEDC are thieves. Imagine giving me a crazy bill of 7k to pay for July excluding tax? Na cold room dey my house?

Foolish thieves!

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Leopantro: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
lt is high time Nigerians protest over poor services!angry
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by richie9093(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.
Btw, Those Spineless yoruba peeps, they will only make noise and retire to their mediocrity

wtf? why are you being a tribalistic cuntt? Na only yoruba people dey use the light. At least they can fight for their rights. We all of have to wake up from this tribalistic mental slavery. Idiat.

20 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Phunmibi: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.
Btw, Those Spineless yoruba peeps, they will only make noise and retire to their mediocrity

Your father! idiot mediocre

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls / 'Why I Donated My Life Savings To Buhari' Kebbi Grandma Speaks / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.