Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State (1200 Views)

Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by Dakkada: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
First photos from the launch of Dakkada movement by Governor Udom Emmanuel at Godswill Akpabio Stadium, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

Credit: @DakkadaNG

Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by Dakkada: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
More photos from Dakkada...

Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by Dakkada: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
More...

Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by chris4gold(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
daka wetin ?
Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by braintext(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
chris4gold:
daka wetin ?
[size=14pt]DAKKADA cool[/size]
Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by sandraokosun: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
dakkaka scam! At the end of the day the gov will add it to his accomplishment after billions have been soaked into it. The dakkaka as they say is a prayer crap for the state. Ask dem who he help
Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by Uteghe(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
What a waste!
Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by Bevista: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
PMB has reluctantly approved N70m for the National Day celebration. I won't be surprised if this State celebration gulps over N500m.

Colorful but wasteful.
Re: First Photos From The Launch Of Dakkada Campaign, Akwa Ibom State by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bevista:
PMB has reluctantly approved N70m for the National Day celebration. I won't be surprised if this State celebration gulps over N500m.

Colorful but wasteful.
pls face your brown roofs state and leave my beloved state alone. Am proud of my state.

(1) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist / Let Drop Some RIP In Advance For The Northerners! / El-rufai Blames PDP For Division In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.