Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike (25937 Views)

Shocking, APC Says Nigerians Have A Right To Protest / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / SHOCKING! Apc’s Sylva Tells INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Bayelsa Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by richyfunky(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
D
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by CR77(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by veekid(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
k
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by anonimi: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by room089: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2015
.....With the same mouth it used in castigating him?
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Imortal001: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
5starmilitant:
We knew from the beginning that wike is God-sent, and that is why we want other wikes in Bayelsa and Edo states respectively.......
See mak i just warn u, no just call God dis 4 matter.. God sent ko, devil sent ni!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by anonimi: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
porka:
But, meaningful projects like Lagos-Ibadan expressway construction have been abandoned by Buhari.

The road claimed the lives of several people yesterday, including a professor of econometrics and his 14 year old son.

That is Buhari's legacy since 1984.
No surprise there.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed except for FOOLS and 200 million mumus.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by missKiffy(f): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
This is how politics should be, not politics of bitterness, hatred and blame game
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by zurine(f): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2015
interesting
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by erico2k2(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2015
GboyegaD:

That is wrong of him if he abandoned such a laudable project however, do you have an idea why he did that?

Regarding the road claiming lives, it is the fault of drivers who drive recklessly and not the government.
I take it you do not drive your babyboy on that rd cos if you did you will never make such a silly remark.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
kennydee05:
APC teaching PDP how to play politics since 2013

No. APC have no choice than to praise him because their propaganda has finished in Rivers!

Anyway, have you heard the news of happenings in Bayelsa State? What do you think has happened to T.Silva's political carreer?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by M4gunners: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Wr are not doubtful about Wike promise during election campaign. He want to show the Nigeria public how revenue from Rivers State supposed to be used.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Bonuwa: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2015
If u can't bit dem u join dem, wike don't need dia appraisal fools
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by ExInferis(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Soskid:
He is being praised for completing project

Abi? As if he used his money.

It's only in nigeria a public servant would do the work he's employed to do and get praised for it. As if governors have the option of remaining idle and riding out their terms.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Icecream4U(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2015
We now see PDP being praised after some wasted 16years of inactivity by PDP. Thanks to APC.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
The RivErs of OuR DreAMs
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Mufasa27(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Osun, edo, oyo states need someone like WIKE...
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by islandmoon: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari is gradually turning into Anti Yoruba, he has cancelled the Lagos Ibadan Express way project instead of dualise the road from Lokoja to Lagos
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Icecream4U(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Mufasa27:
Osun, edo, oyo states need someone like WIKE...
Exactly! APC should keep providing that someone.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by philips70(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Interim governors always work so they can be confirmed. Leopards never change their spots. The real Wike will be revealed. The ex militants in the house of assembly are only waiting for the real government before cash sharing will start. They are even grumbling now.
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by Jexyme(f): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
porka:

[size=14pt]
But, meaningful projects like Lagos-Ibadan expressway construction have been abandoned by Buhari.

The road claimed the lives of several people yesterday, including a professor of econometrics and his 14 year old son.[/size].

Ah Ah Porka!!!

U seem to have amnesia o.

Is it not tht same road that the PAST ADMINISTRATIION claimed it's over 90% completed?

How do u expect Buhari to complete an already completed project?

Abi u no dey watch tv just before presidential election??
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by shakaZuIlu: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2015
when you progress even satan will have no choice than to congratulate you because it's obvious you're programed to succeed.
demdem ngeneukwenu take note

governor Wike is destined to uplift rivers from where the bastard thief Amaechi left it and even hundred Buhari nor 1 thousand Amaechi can't do anything about that because he's the man of people.

but on the other hand my dear governor Wike should not relax I don't trust this commendation, he should keep fighting till he finally secure rivers 100% from the jaws of oil drinking bastard Amaechi.

i love ijaw
i love igbo
i love Gej
i love good people of niger delta
i love Wike
i love TonyeBarcanista

Rivers don't panic #NeverAgain shall Amaechi drink your oil again.

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by broxymall(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
when you progress even satan will have no choice than to congratulate you because it's obvious you're programed to succeed.
demdem ngeneukwenu take note

governor Wike is destined to uplift rivers from where the bastard thief Amaechi left it and even hundred Buhari nor 1 thousand Amaechi can't do anything about that because he's the man of people.

but on the other hand my dear governor Wike should not relax I don't trust this commendation, he should keep fighting till he finally secure rivers 100% from the jaws of oil drinking bastard Amaechi.

i love ijaw
i love igbo
i love Gej
i love good people of niger delta
i love Wike
i love TonyeBarcanista

Rivers don't panic #NeverAgain shall Amaechi drink your oil again.

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole
We love you too my brother. We everyone from South East to South South, from South West to North West up to North Central and North East. PDP is the party!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by daviefm(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Apc aint playing bitter politics
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by noj02: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Roads are not Motorable

Crime and Kidnapping has increased.

those in WOJI know the State of the Woji Road.

signs of a failing government
Re: Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike by sweatlana: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
NYESOM WIKE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR NIGERIA HAS SEEN!!!

FACT!

EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS DONE AGAIN WIKE WILL STILL WIN EVEN WITH A WIDER MARINE.

ameachi TURNED RIVERS STATE INTO AN ABANDONED CONSTRUCTION SITE. USING THE STATE RESOURCES TO FUND BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.