Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (63969 Views)

Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by RoyalMail: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hours after celebrating his three children, the former presidential aides also showered encomium on his two ex wife and his wife Precious Chikwendu. He shared the pic above of the three women and wrote:

“Mama Folake, Mama Aragorn and Mama Remi, may God bless all three of you for giving me such joy and my three wonderful children. I love, honor and respect you all and will do so all the days of my life. Thank you Madame Saratu for being strong and resilient. Thank you Madame Regina for being patient, prayerful and loving. Thank you my darling Madame Precious for being loyal, courageous, steadfast and kind.

You have all given me the most important and precious gifts that any man could ever want: my darling children. You mean the world to me and I thank you all. Whatever we face as a family, hold your heads up high and be strong because the Lord is with us. No matter what we shall prevail.
You might also like:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/ffk-showers-econiums-on-his-3-wives.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by RoyalMail: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm... Love man.. 3 women, 3 kids...

Read more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/ffk-showers-econiums-on-his-3-wives.html
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by ever811(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
this guy dey enjoy oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by tit(f): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
One more to go.
as a good moslim, he is entitled to for.
Aisha should warm up for Femi after buhari boot her out.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by RoyalMail: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
ever811:
this guy dey enjoy oooo

Na only Precious dey with am na... The 2 na ex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
One Belongs to the Kitchen

One Belongs to the SittingRoom

One Belongs to the Other Room

Kudos Fani you are a Great man Indeed grin

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
RoyalMail:

Na only Precious dey with am na... The 2 na ex

Yeaaa Precious is with him for now before he moves for the fourth cool

26 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by saints2(f): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
The man is trying to number is days... FFK has really been a strong man, forget about his loud mouth, he has seen it all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2016
He made no mention of Bianca ojuku This is unfair

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2016
So he is a muslim?
Nice to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Bro was blessed with 3 winners smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by alezzy13: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
limeta:
So he is a muslim?
Nice to know

He was born a muslim (middle name is Adullateef) but later converted to Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by modath(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
One Belongs to the Kitchen

One Belongs to the SittingRoom

One Belongs to the Other Roomo

Kudos Fani you are a Great man Indeed grin

Stop! ! grin

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Seriously this man get mind o. Even half wife (that's girl friend), no easy for us let alone having three grown up wives. Nawao, abeg enjoy wella, me self self de envy Solomon because he's the only man that enjoyed life to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Amberon11: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Maybe this is cool but when its too much one becomes concerned. Why do people feel the need to appreciate people only on social media nowadays? I remember when Tiwa took to instagram to celebrate Tbillz baby's birthday and next thing the babymama came saying that it wasn't necessary since Tiwa didn't actually wish the child a happy birthday in real life.

I know a couple that always did PDAs (public display of affection) on Facebook, and the guy beat the girl constantly and she landed in the hospital on 2 occasions.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Him just they change women like tissue,,

Yet ladies would say they dont want to be the 2nd or 3rd wife

Remember the same broom he has used on the first baby mama is what he is still using on you

I wish he would be with you till death tear you two apart

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by idensko(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
He made no mention of Bianca ojuku This is unfair

Afonja of the highest order
I.e. Ogbomosho axis

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2016
He divorced the two legal wives...

I don't know if he has married Precious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
FFK always pick the best, I dey jelouse

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by limeta(f): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2016
alezzy13:

He was born a muslim (middle name is Adullateef) but later converted to Christianity.

Good man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Afonja n punny be like zuma n pix grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by infohenry(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself, not long ago you, your ex and your daughters were disgracing yourselves all over the internet but to shade buhari who is his wife for 27yrs and still counting, you are now telling us how you love your wives. Shameless man who could not attend his daughter's wedding is forming responsible husband. #ihatehypocritism

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by saint047(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -Galatians 6:9

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2016
Shegi grin grin grin
Kai kadai har guda uku??
Kai Yoruba Demon

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by kokoA(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2016
saints2:
The man is trying to number is days... FFK has really been a strong man, forget about his loud mouth, he has seen it all
he's a strong man because he knack only 3 women? Ah! I'm stronger than him then.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by asumo12: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
yellow pawpaw dey em blood!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
I am not surprised Chikwendu (27) married a 56 year old Yoruba man with two wives, she is a from a place where conscience is buried as soon as money is mentioned.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
What are we gonna do with their faces??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Stella oduah was not wrong when she accused this guy of being a consumer of hard drugs. Two of them are your exes yet you call them family just because you desperately want to spite buhari. grin Continue...

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Mopolchi: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
This ffk like fine thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.