Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (42372 Views)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ayd91(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Henry120:

These are not Nigerian soldiers. They are soldiers from the republic of Niger, not Nigeria.
Thanks for that boss. I was about addressing that issue. This war is really poorly documented hence the proliferation of false images and such. Please keep shining the light on all falsehood.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
ok sir, till b.haram is brought to an end conspiracies would continue to emerge. u don't know the extent some evil people in the north can go to get power. I hope u know boko haram are not spirits they are also northerners killing their own people. I also believe u have heard many contradictory statements from northerners like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, Nigerian army is carrying out genocide on the north, the govt of GEJ is the sponsor of boko haram, gej has gone to Chad to plan more attacks in Nigeria. when buhari came in and stepped up the war its no longer an attack on northerners. for now the major conspiracy is that the northerners started boko haram but they are now totally out of their control.

the victims of boko haram might not deserve the violence meted upon them, but in war u don't choose to live or die, its above ur decision.

After reading this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624526/army-alleges-sabotage-borno-leaders

I guess you're right to some extent.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by bonechamberlain(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
ExInferis:

After reading this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624526/army-alleges-sabotage-borno-leaders

I guess you're right to some extent.
Nigerians just need to open their eyes and see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by mindtricks: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
LEAFLET:

So for that your small mind you believe say igbo people go wake up one day start dey slaughter their sef like this?? You dey dream!!!

Abeg, never wake me from sleep, I dey dream sweet dream. sad
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
nosiebaba:

I know this man grin stevo how u do

Broda mi! Wow, So u too dey Nairaland. Na we be Fp nairalanders grin
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ocelot2006(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Explorers:
Liberators: The Nigerian military says its soldiers (pictured) have destroyed the headquarters of Boko Haram in the barbaric terrorist organisation's de facto capital city Gwoza.

Those are NOT Nigerian soldiers. Most definitely Camerounian Army (infantry).
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Book harm has come and gone, it's time to face IPOB (or whatever they call themselves) ill be glad to mount that APC, as we invade.....

For car owners and all, check my signature...
Why IPOB members Are they terrorist
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Why IPOB members Are they terrorist
potential ones, yes.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
potential ones, yes.
Because they want freedom Is freedom a crime
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Henry120:

These are not Nigerian soldiers. They are soldiers from the republic of Niger, not Nigeria.
thanks man. How can a citizen not be able to recognise the men that protect his nation. I wonder what is happening to Nigeria.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Randerl:
Glory be to God for giving us President CYRUS M. Buhari and Kicking out AHAB Ebele Jonathan.
you are not okay
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Boko Haram will soon be a thing of the past. I hope my fellow Igbo brothers are seeing what violence look like?
you are not okay
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Book harm has come and gone, it's time to face IPOB (or whatever they call themselves) ill be glad to mount that APC, as we invade.....

For car owners and all, check my signature...
you are not okay
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Explorers:
A convoy of trucks belonging to the Chad army travel through the town of Gambaru, Nigeria February, 2015.
Chad... Damn!
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gidoka:
Touching: And they tell us dey are negotiating with this guys?..... shocked shocked
gumi is doing so already.. God punish alladem
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
omenka:
They were using tanks then, now they are using horses and some sons and daughter of Jezebel and Belzebub tell us Buhari's strategy isn't effective.

Pics indeed don't lie.
which strategy? you are not well
you definitely, are not close to being okay
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Explorers:
The convoy drives near the front line as they search for militants.
they are still searching for them... rubbish
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Explorers:
The son of a Boko Haram militant who was killed in battle stands alongside soldiers.
is this gumi?
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Explorers:
A member of the Chadian military forces holds the head of a prisoner who is accused of belonging to the Boko Haram insurgency. Accused of killing five people, the soldiers nicknamed him ‘The Butcher.’He was captured in a remote area of Nigeria, where Chad, Niger and Cameroon have launched a military campaign to help Nigeria defeat Boko Haram.

source: http://jide-salu.com/2015/03/04/10-powerful-photos-capturing-the-butcher-of-boko-haram/
they should have granted him amnesty already
he should be on scholarship by now
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Explorers:
Chadian soldiers patrol in the Nigerian border town of Gamboru after taking control of the city on February 4, 2015.
this Chad people try for us o...
if to say social media strong back then we for know say Dem try pass jubril abi say na bbuyari una dey call am
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by alexvic12: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
If only you knew! grin grin grin

Randerl:
Glory be to God for giving us President CYRUS M. Buhari and Kicking out AHAB Ebele Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.