Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (42370 Views)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by okooloyun1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op welldone
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by godwin120alex: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
400xn motor last nos
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Alexander001(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Eeser:
Yeah 1998. Thanx
june 2014.

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by smajatt(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks for the pictures. God Bless Our gallant SOLDIERS...
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Panzerfaust(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Explorers:
The son of a Boko Haram militant who was killed in battle stands alongside soldiers.
Look at his expression..Brimming with hate.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ochardbaby(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Explorers:
A child rescued by Nigerian soldiers from Boko Haram extremists at Sambisa Forest cries after arriving with others at a refugee camp in Yola, Nigeria. They were among a group of 275 people rescued from Boko Haram.2015.

Chelsea fans,what can be done for this young prince wearing our regalia ? I think its high time we start extending our riches to our bros and sis in-need.

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Unfortunately some people still believe that former president Good luck Jonathan is the best man to tackle the situation in the North then and wanted him to occupy the position as president.

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
wow, what a job and a way of life
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
those who makes a nation ungovernable for a man, has its own people to suffer the most.. che guevera (1956).

bloody liar. Che never said that.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Book harm has come and gone, it's time to face IPOB (or whatever they call themselves) ill be glad to mount that APC, as we invade.....

For car owners and all, check my signature...

i'm with you.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Vision4God: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hhmmm soldiers are trying. God strengthen dem. Ds pics are realy touchin. God pls intervene.

2 Likes

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Caracta(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
ogoplus:

Thanks for the pictures

I miss 13Volts

We may have forgotten him but He is a nairalander, he is hero.

Where is he please? I'm so afraid for him.

Where is 13volts? God please keep him safe and alive cry

Where is chrisvilla too? Dear Lord!

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Henry120:

These are not Nigerian soldiers. They are soldiers from the republic of Niger, not Nigeria.

Nigerian. The camo pattern, the boots and helmets are Nigerian forces standard issue. Also, Niger forces mostly use the H&K G3 assault rifle. These are AK 47 AKMs
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by nosiebaba(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stelvin101:
Boko Haram will soon be a thing of the past. I hope my fellow Igbo brothers are seeing what violence look like?
I know this man grin stevo how u do
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
ExInferis:

Nigerian. The camo pattern, the boots and helmets are Nigerian forces standard issue. Also, Niger forces mostly use the H&K G3 assault rifle. These are AK 47 AKMs

Deja vu, that camo pattern isn't Nigerian. The colour of the Pick-up truck also isn't Nigerian. Nigerian forces also hardly wear the old AK-47 webbing those troops are wearing.

At least 1 Soldier is carrying a Chinese Type-56C assault rifle. Nigerian Troops do not carry the Type-56C only Mobile Police men use those.

More importantly, that's Diffa in Niger, not Nigeria.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Henry120:

Deja vu, that camo pattern isn't Nigerian. The colour of the Pick-up truck also isn't Nigerian. Nigerian forces also hardly wear the old AK-47 webbing those troops are wearing.

At least 1 Soldier is carrying a Chinese Type-56C assault rifle. Nigerian Troops do not carry the Type-56C only Mobile Police men use those.

More importantly, that's Diffa in Niger, not Nigeria.

You could be right. Also i was wrong, the Nigerien troops use the FN FAL and not the G3, though both look very alike.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by bonechamberlain(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
ExInferis:

bloody liar. Che never said that.
ok forget who said what. but remember the message.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
ok forget who said what. but remember the message.

The message is indeed powerful, but the way you use it connotes some conspiracy against GEJ's government, which never made any sense to me how Northerners would light a fire in their backyard and kill thousands of their people just to spite GEJ.

Your remarks, which i responded to, seem to mean that the victims of BH deserve the violence meted upon them, and i take exception to that apathy.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
ExInferis:

You could be right. Also i was wrong, the Nigerien troops use the FN FAL and not the G3, though both look very alike.

They ( FN FAL and G3) are both cold war relics. We now use some tricked out rifles, at-least our Special Forces and Special Operations Forces units.

The Beryl wz 2004 and AK-74M all of them clambered in the 7.62mm ammo configuration are the standard issue rifles for our special units.

Regular troops use Nigeria made AK-47s, NR-1 assualt rifles with drum mag ( NR stands for Nigeria) as standard issue. While Pecheneg Machine gun and G23 machine guns are used as fire support as well as 40mm grenade launchers.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by bonechamberlain(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
ExInferis:

The message is indeed powerful, but the way you use it connotes some conspiracy against GEJ's government, which never made any sense to me how Northerners would light a fire in their backyard and kill thousands of their people just to spite GEJ.

Your remarks, which i responded to, seem to mean that the victims of BH deserve the violence meted upon them, and i take exception to that apathy.
ok sir, till b.haram is brought to an end conspiracies would continue to emerge. u don't know the extent some evil people in the north can go to get power. I hope u know boko haram are not spirits they are also northerners killing their own people. I also believe u have heard many contradictory statements from northerners like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, Nigerian army is carrying out genocide on the north, the govt of GEJ is the sponsor of boko haram, gej has gone to Chad to plan more attacks in Nigeria. when buhari came in and stepped up the war its no longer an attack on northerners. for now the major conspiracy is that the northerners started boko haram but they are now totally out of their control.

the victims of boko haram might not deserve the violence meted upon them, but in war u don't choose to live or die, its above ur decision.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by mindtricks: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Stelvin101:
Boko Haram will soon be a thing of the past. I hope my fellow Igbo brothers are seeing what violence look like?

Didnt they for some 3 years?

They should know better, shouldnt they?
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by LEAFLET(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
mindtricks:

Didnt they for some 3 years?

They should know better, shouldnt they?

So for that your small mind you believe say igbo people go wake up one day start dey slaughter their sef like this?? You dey dream!!!
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ExInferis(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
bonechamberlain:
ok sir, till b.haram is brought to an end conspiracies would continue to emerge.

The only conspiracy that has emerged so far is the one involving weapons acquisitions and missing defense funds under the PDP government.

bonechamberlain:

u don't know the extent some evil people in the north can go to get power.

SOME evil people, a FEW evil people, maybe, sure. But I cannot imagine a handful of people left out of the power loop for so long can finance and sustain a devastating insurgency with sophisticated gears of war for 6 years and counting. It would have been far too easy for the GEJ government to track the sponsors through the paper trail. Also, if the North wanted to bring down the GEJ government they wouldn't create insurgency that'd kill their support base; they'd instead create it in the south or middle belt, killing thousands of Christians and southerners until GEJ's own support base calls for his resignation for failing to protect them.

bonechamberlain:

I hope u know boko haram are not spirits they are also northerners killing their own people.

And this fact invalidates your conspiracy theory.

bonechamberlain:

I also believe u have heard many contradictory statements from northerners like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, Nigerian army is carrying out genocide on the north, the govt of GEJ is the sponsor of boko haram, gej has gone to Chad to plan more attacks in Nigeria.

1. During the time of Ihejirika many innocent youths were indiscriminately rounded up as BH members and tortured or killed; even Amnesty International and the Red Cross said as much. Wives watched as husbands were snatched away, mothers watched as sons were shot. This was what some Northern elders were complaining about.

2. Northerners were being massacred in the thousands, GEJ was meanwhile politicking and dancing in Kano, his wife was busy embarrassing herself on TV and debunking the Chibok issue, the Army was under-tooled and allowed to flee or die while the Generals got fatter and richer. Why then wont some people allege a sponsored genocide? The lethargic and frivolous approach to the issue by GEJ even led to his diminished international standing. No leader shouild ever say bombing civilians is an inevitable fact of life and we should just suck it up. The only time GEJ showed some balls was a few days to the election; isnt that suspicious?

bonechamberlain:

when buhari came in and stepped up the war its no longer an attack on northerners.

During the time of GEJ Northern youths were indiscriminately killed, including the Civilian JTF. The international community demanded the Nigerian Military change its tactics of human abuse and Buhari made it clear to the new service chiefs that such a policy must be their watchword. Now you can bear witness to how the locals are helping the military with vital intelligence.

bonechamberlain:

for now the major conspiracy is that the northerners started boko haram but they are now totally out of their control.

Evidence? If this is true how come GEJ arrested or indicted no one? You take exception to claims of genocidal conspiracy by GEJ, yet you justify a nebulous conspiracy against northerners. The day someone proves to me the rationale and sense behind Northerners killing themselves because of GEJ would be the day i join PDP.

bonechamberlain:

the victims of boko haram might not deserve the violence meted upon them, but in war u don't choose to live or die, its above ur decision.

We're not talking about some collateral damage here. We're talking systemic annihilation of innocent civilian men, women and children by nihilistic armed insurgents, with murder as a doctrine that forms the bedrock of their jihad. So of course those who make it their mission to kill can chose who lived and died.

The enemy here is Boko Haram, not some amorphous Northern leaders yet to be mentioned. The history of how this began during Yar'adua and not GEJ is in the public domain. Yaradua nearly exterminated boko haram and drove them out of maiduguri, bauchi and yobe. However when GEJ came onboard he treated the issue with kid's gloves and the same kind of warped logic you herein espouse; that it's strictly a northern affair. Behold the result.

1 Like

Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by micseyi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one Explorers. Thanks for d Nice and well researched Expo
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by austinbrown: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gud for them, my people suffered more than this so I don't care
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ObiOkpor(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Explorers:

Thanks bro.
you are siriusblack i guess. Welcome back.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by ObiOkpor(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Explorers:

Thanks bro.
you are siriusblack i guess. Welcome back.
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by VolturiLord: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Buhari and his terror boys

You're obviously mentally retarded!
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kill them all
Re: War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Buhari and his terror boys
Oloriburuku
Oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.