Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl (26973 Views)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / 54-Year-Old Man Kidnaps & Defiles 11-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by ojes1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Our prayer is that God should protect our children from evil people around us. The man should face justice. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by candidbabe(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
G
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
in Nnamdi Kanu voice---- Mohammed the paedophile

3 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sleep with a Minor for ritual?

Truth is, and just like a friend told me, Nigerian's are the only one's you really can't point to the source of their wealth. We only hear of this ones, because they got caught. The one's who engage themselves, in this ritual thing, and have never being caught still roam freely.

And to think this man is educated with an Engineering Degree, leaves me baffled.

At the rate, that minors are getting raped in Nigeria, the United Nations might soon classify our minors as an endangered species. I read somewhere, that there are drugs that can be used to castrate rapist, and their stuff will never work again,The Nigeria Government should order two trailer load of those.

The sad thing is, even minors are not safe from their parents too, like the case we read last week of a father, inserting his stuff always into his 7 yr old daughters mouth.
[size=18pt]
There are demons among us.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by neocortex: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
The law doesn't care , you will still rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
When i wrote here month back that 90% of juvenile rape is for ritual purpose,some people were against my notion and using one funny grammar,pedophile abi na wettin.

You think it is for pleasure that old men will start sleeping with 5,4,3 year old girls when we have short time for as low as N500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by neocortex: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
The law doesn't care , you will still in jail.
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Booty4me: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yolaba and rape ... God help us

2 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by sassiemyk: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
the type of evil in the society now is heartbreakin, well #GodDey shaa...wait on it

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by wtfCode: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
blame Jonathan for that
he-diot,wetin jonathan do u? People like u should be matched on their balls.
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by idupaul: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
oluwamile:
kwestns I kip asking myself is,y sud someone rape anoda,plenty babes dey dis life wey u fit bleep
Did U read the post at all?
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sylver247:
the man has a yoloba blood, the tribe of ritualists and rapists.
u don start
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by slap1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Nwanne Buhari..

It's not surprising..

Guy your username though...you must be a crazy person. grin

1 Like

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by maureen546: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari brothers chee una need change,these of it sai buhari
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by passionate88: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:
Nwanne Buhari..
It's not surprising..
Na hawusa ppl na.

2 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
instead of the herbalist to use him juju detect boko haram bombs..and d rapist even get mind go maiduguri for juju
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by christinie(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
God save us.
HungerBAD:

Truth is, and just like a friend told me, Nigerian's are the only one's you really can't point to the source of their wealth. We only hear of this ones, because they got caught. The one's who engage themselves, in this ritual thing, and have never being caught still roam freely.

And to think this man is educated with an Engineering Degree, leaves me baffled.

At the rate, that minors are getting raped in Nigeria, the United Nations might soon classify our minors as an endangered species. I read somewhere, that there are drugs that can be used to castrate rapist, and their stuff will never work again,The Nigeria Government should order two trailer load of those.

The sad thing is, even minors are not safe from their parents too, like the case we read last week of a father, inserting his stuff always into his 7 yr old daughters mouth.

1 Like

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by lekan29ice(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Black heart.... wicked man

1 Like

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
HungerBAD:

I am the last person on earth that will ever get carried away by wealth or fret over anybody's wealth because in my short years on earthy i don see meme.

I know many guys enjoying great wealth through cyber crimes, many politicians make money through embezzling our money not to mention ritualistic men and cultists and almost all our entertainers don turn to homosexuals finish all in the name of making money and many musicians you see making waves have sold their souls to the devil.

Yes we have legitimate millionaires but Trust me, if every Nigerian millionaire is striped naked and their source of wealth made known to all,i doubt if 5% of them will be qualified to be called millionaires.

If you are a lady reading this please be careful, money is good but money without peace is worse than poverty, i have seen many girls whose lives have been destroyed by these rich dudes using them for rituals so note that not all that glitters is gold and a guy can give you 1million naira for one night and will use you to make billions.

I knew it that the recent trend of raping toddlers is connected to ritual and has nada to do with pedophilia.

GOD HELP US.

5 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by topblaze(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
God knws de best sha
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by shegzan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
the question now is " how much has he made after doing that?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some men are really evil with one single mission on earth, "to molest women" how can a 45yrs old man sleep with a minor?? Ritual or no ritual, there should be limitation for what we humans can embark on.
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Christmasdon(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
What do u expect me to say!
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sijo01:
I hope you rot in jail
.........No we don't want him in Jail, instead we want his Balls crushed like this grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Okemmuo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
My God
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hr should be castrated first before any judgement will be passed 11yr old girl FHA... bloody paedophile
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Life imprisonment for the brute!!! A smelling baboon! They are destroying the young girls of that country. Something drastic needs to be done. The dullard have to resign for not fighting r a p e in Nigeria! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by apholaryn: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Is it them?

No Its not them this time around
But their Slave Masters
humour me more flat head, who is d slave hia mumu? yall can't go no wia till we decide. Idiotic moronic slaves
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by dotlanre(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=Oladimejjy post=38322516] :Phausas and money ritual are like Nigeria politician and corruption... [exactly
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by dotlanre(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Huh-hun[/quote]
Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
If na so e dey work , the herbalist himself no wan get money too abi? Some people are just stupid ,believing those babalawo, una think say he dey enjoy counting cowries ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl by jkendy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Others would simply blame their evil intents on the devil but it's a good one that he came out plain to explain why he did it.

BTW

All ra:pe cases nd ra:pist ought to have their balls fed to hungry street dogs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Frank Onyezili Commits Suicide Due To Loneliness / John Bassey: Proprietor Beats Ex-Employee Demanding His Salary (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerian Stabbed In South Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.