Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Google Or Other Search Engines - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Or Other Search Engines (354 Views)

SEO: What Search Engines Look For When Ranking Your Site / How To Submit Your Blog To Google And Other Search Engine / How Will I Register Or Submit My Site Map On Google Or Other Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Or Other Search Engines by Mwada: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Google or other search engines
though Google is the king in the search engine traffics, but most of the time many website and blogs fail to get to top of Google searches because of too much competition, some of the many website and blogs are penalize due to violation of one Google rule or the other, but hope is still not lost for this site owners.
I will start by quoting one popular quotes that says “ a one man eyed is a king in the blind kingdom” there are numerous search engines and article directories , search engines like ask.com, oal.com, anoox.com ,entireweb.com,yahoo.com, bing.con,exactseek.com etc. These are website with less competition, less stringent rule and policies and deliver exact result like Google.
did you remember Google search partners?, if you are
[url=sasuwa..com/2015/09/google-or-other-search-engines.html]click here to continue[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense Account... / Hot Job For Designerns / Virtualhost Vs Vps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.