Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls (6177 Views)

Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Massive Procession Of APC Faithfuls In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Barka d Sallah to all our brethren of Islam faith. May the blessings of the season overshadow all of us.

Barka de Sallah to you too! one of Nairaland's few eggheads
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Any NL muslim in FCT to feast with?
Aareonakakanfo:

Barka de Sallah to you too! one of Nairaland's few eggheads
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

Sacrifice is not the same thing as offering.

Besides I don't pay tithes as this is a Jewish tax law and has nothing to do with Christianity.

The fate of Annanias and his wife is a pointer that as a Christian whatever you give to God must come from your heart and is not mandatory.

Today is 24th of September.
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Any NL muslim in FCT to feast with?

I no know oo but if you go to the barka de sallah topic on the front page, I think there are lots of Abuja-based muslims there
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yom kipur!

And we are in the year of restoration.

For the next 7 yrs you will see God's wrath on all spheres on your pathetic existence.
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Make I go hustle! I just hope say I no go enter one of my APC friend trap. grin
Aareonakakanfo:

I no know oo but if you go to the barka de sallah topic on the front page, I think there are lots of Abuja-based muslims there
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Make I go hustle! I just hope say I no go enter one of my APC friend trap. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
PvtParts:

Yom kipur!

And we are in the year of restoration.

For the next 7 yrs you will see God's wrath on all spheres on your pathetic existence.

K
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

K

They have gathered in the UN to present a new world agenda called agenda 2030 that will change how you even breathe. Thus is why that pedophile leader going by pope is in attendance and by sept 28 they will worship Satan and urge him into this world in blood moon ceremony
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by uniklinkum(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Uniklinkum eid mubarak

Eid Mubarak brother..
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by frankyychiji(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Barka de sallah to all true Muslims on NL and beyond and to especially my good friend agarawu23 and his family!
May Allah grant you all perpetual peace and happiness! Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by agarawu23(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2015
frankyychiji:
Barka de sallah to all true Muslims on NL and beyond and to especially my good friend agara wu23 and his family!
May Allah grant you all perpetual peace and happiness! Amen.
Amen and you too
Thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Omotayor123(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
Freemanan:
HAPPY CELEBRATION TO ALL OF US... MAY ISLAM CONTINUE TO GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH... AND THE EPIDEMIC OF VIOLENCE THAT WANTS TO COLOUR THE RELIGION AS A BAD THING WILL COME TO AN END SOON, ISHA ALLAH..

BARKA DE SALAH... AMINAT508 OMOTAYOR123 PLEASE ORGANISE THE MEAT SECTION PROPERLY
Amiin.. Tnx sweet. Na Aminat508 dey in charge ooo!

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Casualties expected to reach 666

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eld Mubarak to my E-boo (Midolian)

Wishing that Allah accepts your good deeds and sacrifices, alleviates your sufferings, and forgives your transgressions. Wishing you joy and prosperity on Eid

U re a darling kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Omotayor123(f): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Wishing that Allah accepts your good deeds and sacrifices, alleviates your sufferings, and forgives your transgressions. Wishing you joy and prosperity on Eid

shocked
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked
Amebo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Omotayor123(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Amebo tongue tongue
undecided
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Amin..I wish you the same dearie. Mwaaah smiley
Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Aminat508(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

undecided
amebo leave me and my Midolian abegi cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Barka De Sallah To All Muslims Faithfuls by Omotayor123(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Aminat508:
amebo leave me and my Midolian abegi cheesy grin
Yes ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC Disowns Publicised Timetable For Primaries / Kumuyi And Nwodo: Blood Is Thicker Than Water / NDLEA Intercepts 2060kg Heroin, Others At Lagos Airport, Ondo, Edo, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.