Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,232 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu (939 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / I Can’t Be Awolowo,i Can Only Share His Vision-bola Tinubu Replies Pastor Bakare / No Matter How Hard Tinubu Tries, He Can Never Be Awolowo – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2015
I have read Awolowo in several books, and he is our hero and mentor, but I cannot but be Bola Tinubu. I can only
tread the path of Awolowo, without his shoes. I don’t know his size, I can’t step into his shoes because they are either
bigger or smaller, and his image and legacy are bigger than me.

I can only use and share the vision. He went away with
his shoes and his cap but he left a legacy, a vision” -. Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by temitemi1(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2015
The glasses might look just d same but the level of looting can't be d same cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by 4reala(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmm, how can we compare d originator of "owo mi da" wit a true democrat like Awo? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
its because YOU ARE A THEIF

Do you just undergo spasm whenever you read about Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God say you know.Yorubas still haven't seen anything at least close to Awolowo since lateef jakande

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by stanech: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
No one wants to be awo. Why would anyone want to be awolowo?

Not even awolowo wants to be awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by Abugab(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2015
For those who have been comparing Tinubu to Awolowo, hope this statement coming from Tinubu will put the comparison to rest.
Awolowo is highly regards as that president who never ruled Nigeria. His leadership qualities and knowledge was outstanding but he never had the chance to rule the country. Same error of the past still lingers in today's politics. Those who will sanitize the nation are criticized or never given the chance to do so because some few thieving ones who have stolen the state resources use the same resources to work against the interest of the state. When will Nigerians become politically intelligent and abhor ethnic, previous and selfish inclinations from deciding who rule us?
Awo's legacies lives on....
Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by unitysheart(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
YES, I didn't experience the thievery of Oyenusi and Anini but I'm a living testimony to Tinubu's Own

All are speculations.
Re: I Can't Be Awolowo - Bola Tinubu by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
YES, I didn't experience the thievery of Oyenusi and Anini but I'm a living testimony to Tinubu's Own

unitysheart:

All are speculations.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Presidency: 7 Confirmed Candidates Emerge / EFCC Sets Up 27-man Team To Probe Dasuki / REVEALED: Abacha’s Recovered Loot May Have Been Diverted To Arms Purchase, PDP P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.