Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar (21145 Views)

Naira Strengthens, Gains N2 Against Dollar / Naira Depreciates To N355/$ / Naira Depreciates By N7 - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... Just the way zombies still blame Jonathan.
I pity them

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by HireKiller(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Only N2?

Call me back when it depreciates by N10 or more.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Icon4s(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
We are getting there.
1 dolar will soon equal 1 naira as promised.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Chris95(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dis is jux d beginning

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by chesterlee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Buhari has finished us!!!
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by shortgun(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
What do u expect from a cattle rearer

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by mubaarraq(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
I don't get it. are we not suppose to be happy about this? maybe I need to consult my text
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chill down pples of naija,..buhari body language will turn everything for good in the fullness of time grin grin ; grin

Illiterate old wine grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Young Man, the Bible says anyone who lacks wisdom should ask.

Jonathan meet dollar @144 and left it @ 222.
Recall that. When Buhari was declared the winner, dollar was trading at 208 against the naira.

Always get details before commenting so that you don't end up embarrasing your self
Baba park well..

If buhari's body language could make electricity in Nigeria steady, why can't d same body language et integrity make 1# to 1$ since GEJ failed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by naijaking1: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bevista:
I repeat for the umpteenth time - PMB needs to constitute his Economic Team ASAP, without further delay. Nigeria needs Fiscal Policy direction to move the economy out of the scum handed over by the PDP.

The CBN governor is constrained as to how far he can use Monetary Policies to manage the economy and the Naira. A competent Finance Minister to drive Fiscal Policies is urgently needed.

Times like this make you want to WAIL.

Buhari has a different agenda, not the economy.
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by ignis: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
What is Buhari doing?
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by HireKiller(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ola17:
sad

When are they submitting ministerial list to the senate?
This month is almost over o.

That's why they want put Senate president Saraki for prison by all means, so that they go see excuse to postpone am till father notice.

At least this Saraki saga go don buy them some time.
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
The Goro chewing bastard from duara that is engulf with d aura of folly will not see this as a problem rather he would prefer going after his enemies in a corruption fighting pursuit while the mass of the people he governs rot away in poverty and frustration.....the change we sought, the change we found!
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by yakflowz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
chesterlee:

ok, then go and become the President....would love to see you do better

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by HireKiller(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
chesterlee:

Don't worry Soludo is coming as minister of finance to rescue una Naira.
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Bevista: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
naijaking1:

Buhari has a different agenda, not the economy.
Then he better be reminded that the Economy is everything. Every other Agenda should lead to a better economy, else it is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by onismate: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm... Ogah Ooooo. I don't see Buhari's body language doing any positive thing

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by anonimi: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
What happened to the promise by Sai Buubu of fear fear body language plus body odour
How/Why did we ALLOW ourselves to be serenaded into voting this confessed non-performer on 28 March?
Where is this DICTATOR taking us? How far will he take us into deep shiitt before we can liberate ourselves from the ERROR we committed with JagbaJantis' "expired" product?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403078_buharinairatodollarpromise_jpeg536f4a3346e6a689940c6ceb025c51a7
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
We have been crying that General Buhari doesn't understand the consequences of lack of fiscal policy pland and implementation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Saay1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Ehen, please remind me. What did Buhari score in his WASC Economics again grin

We are being ruled by a certified Daurian Dullard

do not says that again, respect is resbucer
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ehn ehn I know I must be hallucinating think 1dollar = 2naira...@Op thanks
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by kennyman2000(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Not again..
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by stankezzy: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
king of the north

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by ajepako(f): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloyedayo:
this is not the change we are anticipating.

That's Reality 101.. tongue
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by anonimi: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloyedayo:

When we warned you that the change chant was FAKE you said we should shut up.
Una don carry us all enter one chance, shey una eyes don clear abi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by ShowYourCertificate: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Saay1:

do not says that again, respect is resbucer
You can't even spell reciprocal. I'm so sorry for you.
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
charlie009:
The dullard is far more greater than that otuoke clueless ape that wanted to reck this country.thank god 4 change am so enjoying it.
abeg na which part you dey enjoy , tell me make I too log on that part

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by Bollinger(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloyedayo:

Because you are all f.ools. You expect the rot that has fermented over 40 years to be dispelled in 4 years? No wonder you'all are always led like rams to a slaughter house.
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Baba park well..

If buhari's body language could make electricity in Nigeria steady, why can't d same body language et integrity make 1# to 1$ since GEJ failed? undecided
where E steady go?
Re: Naira Depreciates By N2 Against Dollar by mbulela: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Ehen, please remind me. What did Buhari score in his WASC Economics again grin

We are being ruled by a certified Daurian Dullard
The phd holder barely did any better.
The mess started d with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business Today / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.