Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan (29007 Views)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Two Sisters Die At Enugu Recreational Park During A Birthday Party / Corns, Biscuits On A Birthday Celebration Table.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by wildchild1: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omo Ibadan,kini show? grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
i for like stay ibadan... dis the second hilarious bday poster frm ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by slikcipher(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
twoondei:
To think most of these people throwing stones at ibadan are from very thick forests, where people still go around naked.

Ibadan is very well developed with enlightened people and would probably rate third or fourth in civilization among the states in Nigeria.

Their only problem is the tribal marks they engrave on their cheeks .

Travel out, then come back and edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by thundafire: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
if u c muslims wer get ram brainz u go sabi c as dy pic dy
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by IceDude(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ibadan people don suffer for Nairalanders hand

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by shiinihost: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
pretydiva:
who scam u

the 'birthday girl'. This poster was drafted by some dude to scam a potential client to that location. Who does a birthday bash in a primary school?

Also notice that the direction specified flying from 'london' so it is a specific instruction for a potential maga.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Hydee2784(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
wakacome:
That lady on that invitation card and the op have something in common...who can guess?grin

They both av flat ass. 'Flatty'karen
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by fistonati(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
why r dey so mumuish undecided
. Your post shows where u are from. Uncultured background of urs
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by babywhite(f): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin shaking my head
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by charlesucheh(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
OMO! 1PM Till who call? NA Guiness book for the Longest party time ever she wan break?
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by jaymichael(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
LOL. Na Saraki need this thread pass. Whether him go fit laff small.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by daresimon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some people are just there trying to drag we from ibadan in the mud sha.
Ewo carry palne up and down wey be say na only half airport ibadan get.
You wan come dey carry plane.
SSMH

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by niggi4life(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
" From London fly a plane to Nigeria from there. " FLY A PLANE" to Orita Aperin area.Ibadan.. Ask of L M G primary School,you will see us there . grin" .
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by adusco(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:
South West party IV can't be more..

You need ti change!
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by j4sure(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
people shouting "ole" "ole"....."saraki ole"....everywhere was tensed that imam wanted to make mistake along the line during "rukuu" when he suppose to say "semi allahu limon amidahu (Only God knows who worship him)" and wanted to say "Allahu Akbar (Allah is great)"....but he corrected himself immediately.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
" From London fly a plane to Nigeria from there. " FLY A PLANE" to Orita Aperin area.Ibadan.. Ask of L M G primary School,you will see us there"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by ZiggyMr(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Like some of u mumus r from a better place than IB... I rep my City
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by ghuzy01: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sincerely I don't see anything funny abt dis poster.obviously it's a secondary school babe trying to catch her fun.I Don't understand the unnecessary yabbin of ibadan.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by stephnie44(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Where are all the Ibadan'ites in the house? lol grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/check-out-this-hilarious-invitation-to.html

guess her bobo dey into prrintin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
after reading it, should We 'laugh' ?
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
ZiggyMr:
Like some of u mumus r from a better place than IB... I rep my City

nice one man, always rep your city !
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by shumuel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Where are all the Ibadan'ites in the house? lol grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/check-out-this-hilarious-invitation-to.html

Op is that your hand, behind the picture ? Lol
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by whizpa(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Only in Ibadan.. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by basilo101: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
These ppl and Owambe

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by darian5735(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
dis picture was made for the fun of it.......u shouldn't jump into conclusion. Meanwhile,where some of you reside in Lagos is not as good as Ibadan
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Malyq06(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
By plane I think she meant byke. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by ehixking(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well, I hail from Edo state(benin for sure) but I was born in Ibadan and studied there also. I notice lagosians are always quick to humiliate ibadan people. But they forget that lagos is a no man's land and a port for slaves. They all live fake lives and most of them have never traveled to their forest and are lost in the lagos traffic.

I was in mushin one day and one guy heard I just came in from ibadan he wanted to play a fast one on me but I left with his phone because that the only thing smart about him..

A blackberry z3...
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by devonpaul(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
IceDude:
Ibadan people don suffer for Nairalanders hand
Hello.. Nairalanders, am in need of 2 speakers loud enuff for a 4-5kms. If u have, hit me up asap for a quick deal. I need it for just a few hours. Quick cash. Holla
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by timm1990(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Who did this to my girl, this is Fatimah, she works for my Dad in is computer center @ Orita-aperin......funny enough she invited my for d party

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Eyin Ibadan kini su..Ibadan rappers be like "OLAISANMI" =ALL EYES ON ME

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by 400billionman: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
nuelzy:
why r dey so mumuish undecided

Partying is number 1 in yoruba land.
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan by samcofac(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
I always come here to read but not comment. I decide to comment today because...

That location is exactly where I grew up from and I went to that IMG primary school and Aperin Boys High School just besides that IMG while my mum has a rental shop inside the very same complex in the invitation but sincerely I don't know the lady (maybe because I didn't mingle at all when I was in Ibadan and I had my University education in Ekiti, served in Port Harcourt and working there now. I hardly go home) but note, am not from Ibadan, I'm from Osun state (Ilesha) but grew up in Ibadan but yet I love and respect Ibadan. They do their things their own way

Well, its funny sha to see where I grew up on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders / Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? / "Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.