Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are (16149 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Rams Are Selling For ₦25,000 On Efritin.com And Are Delivered For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by nex(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2015
How many times have you had your Sallah hopes dashed after using the valuable hours of your hard-earned public holiday to pick out an outfit, make strategic visiting plans, and administer an overdose of purgative, only to find out that it wasn't the Sallah of the rams? How many times?!

Well, today, Wednesday 25th, 2015 is Eid Al-Adha, and we will not be denied of our Sallah ram. Now, there's always been that problem of those of us who don't know where the ram is at, and those of them who have slaughtered more than enough rams, and don't have adequate hungry guests for their pious efforts to be "ramified".

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/ramlocator-an-app-that-leads-you-where-the-sallah-rams-are/
Cut to RAM LOCATOR, an app/website built to connect our benevolent Muslim brethren who have more than enough ram, and the rest of us feening for that ram meat on this auspicious occasion. Just log on to www.ramlocator.com.ng to share the location of your ram with those near you, or to search for a ram near you.

As you can see, I've already requested an invite to a ram party near me, and I'm still searching for more. If you have a ram, perform your Godly duties by getting it listed up. If you have a neighbour or friend who slaughtered 2 or 3 rams, and hired caterers, please, don't wait for them to personally discover #RamLocator, do it for us in the name of Allah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2015
First time in the history, u all knw warrra mean. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Omotayor123(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Chai.. This is Good News for people like us wey Sabi Owo Epo grin

Cc. Kazrem, wristbangle what are you waiting for tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by igbsam(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
grin

I Pray o!
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by dom(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Dottore: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Trash
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Goddygee(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Lwkmd, neccesity is truly the mother of invention...

5 Likes

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by wristbangle: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
What about chickenlocator and ogufelocator?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by hemartins(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
I heard of this about a few days ago.
it lacks publicity. more awareness should be made to the public.
nice app
very innovative.

4 Likes

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by damton(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
You don't mean it .
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by eleojo23: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Na this kind thing Naija people sabi develop. App to locate meat! Imagine that! What happens to the app after salah?
We need apps for better things abeg, not this.

5 Likes

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Electronzeez(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Coming,make I go send my own invitation lipsrsealed
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Edunwa302(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by sexaddict08(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
hahaha..
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by olajorn(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Can this App work in Newyork too,I want to eat salah Ram oo cry
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by menix(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Watin concern Ram locator and Olosho

I jst download the app com locate one near my area, only for the locator to direct me go Ndukwa hotel, see galz half _nude telling me that they re on Sallah promo..

Abeg could it mean that Ram has a synonym with Brothel

13 Likes

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by lolaxavier(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2015
App Ko, app ni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Well its a nice display of creativity by the app maker.

1 Like

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by crowther15(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2015
CHAIIIII..... THIS MUST BE FUNNY OOO

1 Like

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by bigtt76(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice and innovative! Keep it up
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by ezebunafo(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2015
What of bingolocator?
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by mike404(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
ARRANT NONSENSICAL angry angry
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Eeser: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by mazimee(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2015
how many sallah celebration do Muslims have in a year. undecided
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by ryanfletcher: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
okay,just located pspa bilinu house
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by dridowu: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Okay

4 Likes

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Segadem(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2015
nice invention, some one will soon invent 'TurkeyLocator ' or 'CowLocator'...
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by wristbangle: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai.. This is Good News for people like us wey Sabi Owo Epo grin

Cc. Kazrem, wristbangle what are you waiting for tongue

Anyway. Like I said. I need chickenlocator and ogufelocator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore / Death Toll In Anambra Church Stampede Rises To 52 / Tithing : Talk Is Cheap, Nigerians Are Just Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.