Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are (16161 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Rams Are Selling For ₦25,000 On Efritin.com And Are Delivered For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
menix:
Watin concern Ram locator and Olosho

I jst download the app com locate one near my area, only for the locator to direct me go Ndukwa hotel, see galz half _nude telling me that they re on Sallah promo..

Abeg could it mean that Ram has a synonyms of Brothel
Lmao
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by frankkydee(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai.. This is Good News for people like us wey Sabi Owo Epo grin

Cc. Kazrem, wristbangle what are you waiting for tongue

#oilandgasnigeriaplc#
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2015
A locator just to chop ram meat once in a year....what an app

Anyway for anyone interested in boosting their income this month and on. Please click on this and get the step by step lessons to teach you how you can start offering five hot-in demand services on fiverr.com today.
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by tgmservice: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Weebsite not working on my phone.... Mtewcccch
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Skywalker5(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Love the concept.
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by otswag(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hehehe!!! Wonderment!
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Mopolchi: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mods na so Una take love ram well well that Una make this news appear two times for front page. I go tell seun ooo.
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by isoryt(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by shejane: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls I want Turkeylocator or isiewulocator

1 Like

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
This is exactly what I need in my life
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
cry what a shame
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by charlesucheh(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
What i need right now, is a JOB LOCATOR APP!

1 Like

Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by angieberry(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ode! Which one have you invented?!
Dottore:
Trash
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by 4stylz: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rubbish app; you Muslims should create app to locate common sense of reasoning
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by damyzino(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:
What about chickenlocator and ogufelocator?

useless app ....we need moneylocator and joblocator
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by EazyMoh(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
mazimee:
how many sallah celebration do Muslims have in a year. undecided
there are two Sallah celebrations; small and big. the big one is the one that involve slaughtering animals in an unprecedented scale, which is today.
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by damyzino(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
4stylz:

they is n such app bro this post is a joke . think twice before you judge. undecided
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by damyzino(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
4stylz:

they is no such app bro this post is a joke . think twice before you judge. undecided
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
what of punny-locator
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Omotayor123(f): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Anyway. Like I said. I need chickenlocator and ogufelocator
Badt boy grin
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by wildchild1: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahahahahahaha nothing wey boiz no go invent in naija lols

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
frankkydee:

#oilandgasnigeriaplc#
grin
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by gistpluz1: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Must watch- You wont Believe
what a 10 yrs old girl did in this
video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB1ISGxV_ck&itct=CBgQpDAYBCITCJOVpcLHj8gCFRcHTgod0TINqFIIZ2lzdHBsdXo%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by gerarahiamehn(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
locating rams online is supposed to be HARAM!. is it not, my muslim brothers? angry
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by amparas(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bad guys for my area d look na for lost rams locator app
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by damyzino(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

there are two Sallah celebrations; small and big. the big one is the one that involve slaughtering animals in an unprecedented scale, which is today.

u are a pathetic fool , do you know hw many meat you yourself consume a year ...were they gotten from the sky ?
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by amolak: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
nex:
How many times have you had your Sallah hopes dashed after using the valuable hours of your hard-earned public holiday to pick out an outfit, make strategic visiting plans, and administer an overdose of purgative, only to find out that it wasn't the Sallah of the rams? How many times

Well, today, Wednesday 25th, 2015 is Eid Al-Adha, and we will not be denied of our Sallah ram. Now, there's always been that
As you can see, I've already requested an invite to a ram party near me, and I'm still searching for more. If you have a ram, perform your Godly duties by getting it listed up. If you have a neighbour or friend who slaughtered 2 or 3 rams, and hired caterers, please, don't wait for them to personally discover #RamLocator, do it for us in the name of Allah.
Op, you need ram seriously so that your sense can work normal, Today's date is 24 and today's day is thursday
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by simdam500(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Goddygee: Lwkmd, neccesity is truly the mother of invention...

Brilliant cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) / Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.