Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Jiji.com Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jiji.com Scam (2045 Views)

Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. / REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji.com Scam by hertz9te(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
has anyone ever bought something from jiji ,,it looks like it's a scam website and I think everyone advertising products there is a scammer.I found a 32 inch tv u would like to buy and have called over a dozen numbers I found on the sellers shops,,,and they all turned out to be scammers ,telling me to pay a certain amount to their account for the goods to be shipped to me (are local goods shipped?)
Re: Jiji.com Scam by Prowizy2(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Jiji, OLX et all. They're all thesame
Re: Jiji.com Scam by godoluwa(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
hertz9te:
has anyone ever bought something from jiji ,,it looks like it's a scam website and I think everyone advertising products there is a scammer.I found a 32 inch tv u would like to buy and have called over a dozen numbers I found on the sellers shops,,,and they all turned out to be scammers ,telling me to pay a certain amount to their account for the goods to be shipped to me (are local goods shipped?)
Jiji nd olx is scam but b2b website. the best for you to avoid scam is to see what you are paying for physically, test it b4 payment
Re: Jiji.com Scam by wadetaw202: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2015
hertz9te:

Jiji wrote on their website that you must not pay before shipping. Whatever the sellers say is not representing jiji, but the gullible intent of the individual seller.

And shipping is general term for transporting your goods to you, even if they are not transporting by a ship cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Document Scanning Services In Lagos / Aliko Dangote Foundation Donates 150 Cars To The Nigeria Police Force / How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.