Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. (883 Views)

Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by Mudorsis: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
#XexChangeZone scam
#xexchangezone scam
#XeX Exchange Zone scam
#XeXExchangeZone
#xexchangezone.com
#http://xexchangezone.com Scam

On August 17th 2016, I sent XexChangeZone a total of $1000 payoner funds, which was bought from four different accounts through one of my nairaland exchangers - Simacsmsplus . I sent the $1ooo payoner fund to XexChangeZone in exchange for a $970 Western Union transfer to my agent in China. 24 hrs after the payoner funds were sent into XexChangeZone account, XexChangeZone confirmed that the money has been successfully loaded into their payoner account. They also promised that my agent in china will receive the agreed $970 Western Union before 24 hrs.
But to my utter surprise, at the last minute, XexChangeZone sent me a message that my order has been cancelled and that their company won’t go ahead with completing my order again. I asked why, and they responded, “Your order was cancelled because you didn’t send the additional $1500 for a different new order you promised the company.” In other words, XexChangeZone cancelled my order because I didn’t send additional $1500 for a new order, whereas they haven’t completed the first orders I have paid them for. Imagine the excuse!
At this initial point, I sensed danger, and in order to avoid dragging it further, I told XexChangeZone to send back my $1000 payoner fund back to the four different accounts they were sent from since they have cancelled my order arbitrarily. But in the company’s characteristic scamming manner, they refused to send back the payoner funds right away as I requested, instead, they told me to wait for 5 business days before they can send back the funds back to the payoner accounts.
While waiting for the 5 business days before my refund can be initiated, XexChangeZone suggested I take up a new deal which their company is putting together. The new deal was that one of their old clients from Poland will be sending $1180 WU to them. And that I should send additional $179 perfect money to their Perfect Money account, so that way they can direct the $1180 coming from Poland to me. And because I wanted to end this hell of a transaction with this scam company, I bought additional $179 Perfect Money and sent it to XexChangeZone account. They acknowledged the receipt of the $179 perfect money and promised to complete my transaction within 48 hrs.
Unfortunately, at the 48th hr, on 24th August, instead of getting the news that they have sent my $1180 WU to china, XexChangeZone sent me email stating that my transaction won’t be completed again. That payoner just suspended their account because of the $1000 payoner funds I paid into their account 7 days earlier.
From that day up till this moment, 44 days after they received my $1000 payoner fund and $179 perfect money, they have been posting me with one dumb story or a dumber one every week, telling me to exercise more patience so they can keep on with their online business of ripping off unsuspecting people .

Brief Summary
-On August 17th, I sent XexChangeZone a total of $1000 payoner funds in exchange for $970 WU transfer to china. They confirmed that my payoner fund was successfully loaded into their account within 24 hrs. And promised to complete my order before 48 hrs.

-On August 19th, at the 48th hr after receiving my $1000 payoner fund, XexChangeZone arbitrarily cancelled my transaction. The scam reason they gave was that I didn’t send additional $15oo to them for a different new transaction I promised them. This is when they are yet to complete the order I have already paid for.

-They refused to refund back my $1ooo payoner fund back to the payoner accounts it was sent from, and told me to wait for 5 business days. This is happening two days after I sent the $1ooo payoner to their account. And at this point, they haven’t started telling stories about their payoner account being suspended…

-While Waiting for the 5 days before my $1ooo will be refunded, XexChangeZone came up with a new deal which requires that I send additional $179 perfect Money so that my order can be completed immediately. I sent the additional $179 Perfect Money, making it a total of $1179 of my money being held by XexChangeZone.

-On AUG 24th 2016, after I have sent additional $179 Perfect Money which they received and acknowledged, they sent me a message stating that my order can’t be completed again. That payoner just suspended their account, 7 days after I sent them $1000, and that I have to wait until payoner concludes the review …… Today is 30th September, 44 days after, and I am still waiting for the fictitious review while they keep on looking for new innocent people to scam….

Good people, while I wait and explore other means to recover my money, the aim of making this post public is to warn anybody who worked hard for his or her money to avoid going into any transaction with this scam company. They are never bereft of stories to tell so as to hold on to your money and at the same time scam more money out of you and still they won’t deliver…..

**I have screenshots of all our whatsapp and email conversations to support all I wrote here.
**Check XexChangeZone (http://xexchangezone.com/) online reviews, either on nairaland.com or bitcointalk.org, they have zero verifiable positive review anywhere.
**XexChangeZone self-moderates their business advert thread on bitcointalk.org; hence, if you make any negative comment on the thread or lay your complaint on it, your comments will be deleted immediately. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530779.msg15406634#msg15406634)

**Nairaland profile Link:- https://www.nairaland.com/xexchangezone ,
**Reference Link :- https://www.nairaland.com/3215231/sell-netellerbitcoins-paypalpayoner-perfectmoney-bulk

Beware! Be Warned! Dont be a Victim!

This post will be updated daily until I recover my $1179!

some of our chat screenshots.... Still have many with me .

dominique , puskin , EnterPRO ... Moderators Beware !

1 Like

Re: XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by onlyforchrist: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
As many people involve in scamming u will NEVER ever know peace until they refund ur money.
This Xexchange guys are confirmed scammers.
Re: XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by EnterPRO: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na wa oh.

See oyinbos scamming Nigerians.
Re: XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by seemorejoy: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
xexchangezone.com Is a scam.. Pls people beware of them.. They scammed me of my paysafecard and perfectmoney at the same time
Re: XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by Abcruz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
I felt they were genuine. Thank God i did'nt transact with them.
Sorry guys, take heart embarassed
Re: XeX Exchange Zone Scam . Beware !! xexchangezone.com Scam. Be Warned !!.. by Optionalx: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
@op
Omo you lost over 500k for this Buhari recession. E no easy. Pele o

(1) (Reply)

AI:Redefining Sex And Pleasure With Human Like Robots / Instant Cash With Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card... / Makeup Artist Based In Nnewi-anambra State Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.