Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! (53058 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
He looks nice.
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by nwokevic91: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
frank we love you, but guys frank is young, do u all expect him to dress d way deeper life guys dress, he'll no

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by obontami: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
sinaj:
kiss kiss kiss

Pics xo kul lyk madt cool

Only 99likes

Had it bin it's eggplant he uploaded, he wud av gotten 99000 likes sad

dope pix u got there
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by tachia406: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=PinkBarbie post=38330013]He captioned it: "We had an amazing time yesterday worshipping God @deeperlife....... Lifting hands to Jesus with my apostle Paul blazer! grin grin grin

I just like this guy. His songs uplift my soul

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by sinaj(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
dope pix u got there

Thanks boss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by floragregs(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Richie0974:
Am I the only one feeling skeptical about his username considering the fact that he's a gospel musician trying to preach the gospel with his songs...
u haven't listened to his songs? He calls himself "richboy" as a nickname. It's not bad to prophesy positive things to urself. Nothing bad there at all. U can call urself "richestboy" God no go beat u!

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Hilaskee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dis dude is helping me spiritually. I use his songs to start my day almost everyday. May God bless him with more of His Grace, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Bryan812(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
mma mma to you Frank love your dressing

Amam na ino ya
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by yugocee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
this guy is so talented... if he were to go into secular music.. he for don blow... though I respect his decision... still my favourite gospel artiste.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by oyebolacomfort(f): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
nikkiking:
Good boi.

You too de bless me.
ooooooh Na so u love ooooh

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Seemyfather(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
fabre4:
CAN together with kumuyi that's why frank was there

Thanks! Just the way it is. CAN the main inviter of Frank Edward, and the main organizer of the event. So I wonder why people never take time to reason before they comment/post something.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Seemyfather(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
shedgoz:
This wasn't adeeper life crusade. It was a joint collaboration between deeperlife, CAN and PFN.

A beg tell them my brother...
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Seemyfather(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
shedgoz:
He was invited because CAN and PFN collaborated with deeper life. The essence of the crusade was for souls to be won for Christ. So if this purpose is achieved, it doesn't matter who was invited. Deeper life, I think tried to avoid any clash with their collaborators, so i think that was why they agreed to him performing. If it was a deeper life kind of crusade, I'm pretty sure, he won't be invited.

Tell them oooooo my brother.
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Seemyfather(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
NemzySeries:
wao....is dis for real? Datz means deeper life is drifting to d social side

Nice move

For your mind abi?
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by room089: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
peterswagg:
deeperlife don dey invite musicians to perform??..
just asking

Don't mind those hypocrites!
Remember before Television used to be a sin but now it is not.
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Richie0974:
Am I the only one feeling skeptical about his username considering the fact that he's a gospel musician trying to preach the gospel with his songs...
So its a crime 2 Prophesy with one's name right?
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Richie0974:
yes!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Progress2468(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Richie0974:

Una too like wahala sef

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Progress2468(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Richie0974:

In a too like wahala sef
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by NemzySeries(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Seemyfather:

For your mind abi?
Seemyfather:

For your mind abi?
Re: Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! by Nobody: 2:13am On May 09, 2016
Cool outfit
Billboard 2016 : Taylor swift is now the highest earning Musician
http://autcha4..com.ng/2016/05/bill-board-taylor-swift-is-highest-paid.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.