Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others (7557 Views)

Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / OAU Unlimited Internet Browsing- How Does It Work? / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
I tried activating the webpass on several phones but encountered some hitch. you can now activate it without stress.

Do this.

Go to settings and locate advance settings.

On advanced settings, locate network test and do the network test. if it finally reply that you have an active network, enter the address http://webpass.opera.com and select begin on the payporte webpass. fill the information and tap on continue. after completing the process, go back to http://webpass.opera.com and do the same for peakmilk webpass.

continue surfing the net.

The Next day, go to settings, advanced or privacy and clear cokies and then go back to http://webpass.opera.com and subscribe again.

data is limited and it is only available to airtel subscribers.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
My Opera data is not browsing on my opera version 29.0...its only browsing on the old version
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
krattoss:
My Opera data is not browsing on my opera version 29.0...its only browsing on the old version
is it laptop you are using?
I am using the old version. 4.4 and 8 on Java, 7.5 in Android.

you can try this procedure on your version
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
victorels:
is it laptop you are using?
I am using the old version. 4.4 and 8 on Java, 7.5 in Android.

you can try this procedure on your version
using androids tecno y6.... I don't want to go to Google play
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
God Bless you brother.... it worked. #andhedidn'tevenaskformoney.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
rexkexmilan:
God Bless you brother.... it worked. #andhedidn'tevenaskformoney.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
sad
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
rexkexmilan:
God Bless you brother.... it worked.
#andhedidn'tevenaskformoney.

You can re-activate and re-register the next day by clearing cookies in settings. You can check advanced or privacy in settings.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
working perfectly. get ur whatsapp free mb on airtel here http:///bmiVQ
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
rexkexmilan:
God Bless you brother.... it worked.
#andhedidn'tevenaskformoney.
Abeg the tin still dey browse? cos mine don stop browsing
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2015
adebayor1490:
Abeg the tin still dey browse? cos mine don stop browsing
victorels:

You can re-activate and re-register the next day by clearing cookies in settings. You can check advanced or privacy in settings.
Then go to http://webpass.opera.com and re-activate.

1 Like

Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Abayor7: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2015
OP mine showed *try again* instead of *beqin* .. Unlucky or try again really?
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Jeel: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2015
K o
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Abayor7:
OP mine showed *try again* instead of *beqin* .. Unlucky or try again really?

Is it the network test you did that replied try again? If it is, then keep trying or you download a higher version of operamini.

But if it is the activation process, then try again.

I hope you are using airtel.

It should work even without credit.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Abayor7: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
victorels:

Is it the network test you did that replied try again? If it is, then keep trying or you download a higher version of operamini.

But if it is the activation process, then try again.

I hope you are using airtel.

It should work even without credit.
not the net. Test, its the webpass site. I usually see 'begin' there b4 but it showed 'try again' instead now as i tried
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Abayor7:
not the net. Test, its the webpass site. I usually see 'begin' there b4 but it showed 'try again' instead now as i tried

Go Back and see if it is already activated. You can clear cookies by inputing the address server:reset

I have not noticed such. Today is my 9th day of subscribing. I dont know if there is limit to the number of subscription.

1 Like

Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Flodel(f): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Can it be used to download?
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Flodel:
Can it be used to download?

Just 10MB or 20MB if you activate the two passes. You can download but not large files.
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by ozy4christ(f): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
victorels:

please can't find cookies ,advanced nor privacy in my Techno l3,please help
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
ozy4christ:
please can't find cookies ,advanced nor privacy in my Techno l3,please help

Launch your Opera Mini.

Go to Menu and you will see the rest.

Its not on the phone settings
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Youngpo413: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
victorels:

Launch your Opera Mini.

Go to Menu and you will see the rest.

Its not on the phone settings
PC
Re: Airtel free Opera Mini browsing: How To Activate On Android, Others by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
PC
I doubt it works on PC.

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Scamming Method. Most Nigerians Would Fall For It. / Let's Sign Up For Carlcare App~ / 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.