Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # (7555 Views)

Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Visit this link of my previous post which caught so many attention.how I used the iPhone x and 7 for 18 days and switched back to my android. https://www.nairaland.com/4565323/after-18days-iphone-x-iphone
If you follow most of my phones post,you notice I am a fan of using developer options,modding and taking my phone to the limit. I blamed apple for making restrictions so much that you couldn't even download a file and save to your iPhone. I promised on the other thread that I was going to jailbreak the iPhone and try out one more time and if it doesn't worth it I will have to finally sell it off.but fortunately I dumped my samsung hahahaha.i am impressed.

Okay now let's get down to business.

1:Safari browser and others:Well what pissed me off was no being able to download a file directly to the root of my iPhone.but after I jailbroke the iPhone,I was able to get the download option,and now I can download anything.zip files,exe file,mp4, mp3 files.infact it's fun and I love it.

2:So many mods; I don't even know what to say,I've used mods on Android,titanium Backup,lucky patcher,moded playstore,Magick,twrp call it what you want.but Mehn this iphone sure has mods.though most of them are sold for about a dollar. But still there are hundreds of free mods.mean lots of mods.i have an app to get free paid apps,haha if you need it kindly quote me but note you need a jailbreak.

3:No more Restrictions;hahaha.i can only laugh with joy.or tears of joy.i mean I have full control of the iPhone 7.haha.wait let me tell you what I can do.
I can create folders using the inbuilt filemanager or downloaded filemanager.i can unzip file in a manager of zip archives.i can send music through Bluetooth.I can actually access my xender received files through the default filemanager.i can apply custom fonts. I don't need to play any sent song from xenia anymore.bye bye restrictions.

4:Themes; I can actually theme my phone the way I want it.so now I have iphone x gestures.i don't even need the button to go home,I just swipe up it closes,swipe and hold and it brings up multitasking,hold to clear,swipe left to go to recent apps.i can now apply custom launchers.i have the ability to theme my setting the way I want.black,red,any color name it.

5:Control center ; I can actually change control center apps.add more apps make it more unique,add photos,add solid colors to the control panel

7:Root access via pc;Mentioned something like this earlier.i have the ability to download a file and actually copy it to my pc.like I downloaded an android app,I Can copy it to my pc without iTunes.can still do it with iTunes too if I want.

8:status bar;I can theme my status bar the way I want.i can't actually hide my status bar and go full immersive mode.

9:repos; this is the one that makes me happy the most. I can add any repo to cydia of my choice.

Please if you want to enjoy your iOS like I did,look at the pictures I uploaded.if you want to be able to download stuffs,music,videos etc.or change fonts, quote me I will dedicate a thread for a complete guide how you can do this.even if you're a girl you can do this.its not that easy.make your phone sweet.
Also there are no side effects except for when you actually want to remove the jailbreak.

Pictures attached.

Oh note..I haven't been able to get constant 3g I still switch to E sometimes but still.atleast the mods made up for it.

How to jailbreak your iPhone 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7kM5jRdd5s
How to jailbreak your iPhone 2019

3 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2018
My user interface

1 Like

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by kvngjesse(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2018
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by wolfenstein(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Wow this is cool
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2018
You get all this on Android without having to Root it. grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by jojothegreat(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please how do I jail break my iPhone 6?
I hate listening to musics only through xender sad

CHESTER48:
Visit this link of my previous post which caught so many attention.how I used the iPhone x and 7 for 18 days and switched back to my android. https://www.nairaland.com/4565323/after-18days-iphone-x-iphone
If you follow most of my phones post,you notice I am a fan of using developer options,modding and taking my phone to the limit. I blamed apple for making restrictions so much that you couldn't even download a file and save to your iPhone. I promised on the other thread that I was going to jailbreak the iPhone and try out one more time and if it doesn't worth it I will have to finally sell it off.but fortunately I dumped my samsung hahahaha.i am impressed.

Okay now let's get down to business.

1:Safari browser and others:Well what pissed me off was no being able to download a file directly to the root of my iPhone.but after I jailbroke the iPhone,I was able to get the download option,and now I can download anything.zip files,exe file,mp4, mp3 files.infact it's fun and I love it.

2:So many mods; I don't even know what to say,I've used mods on Android,titanium Backup,lucky patcher,moded playstore,Magick,twrp call it what you want.but Mehn this iphone sure has mods.though most of them are sold for about a dollar. But still there are hundreds of free mods.mean lots of mods.i have an app to get free paid apps,haha if you need it kindly quote me but note you need a jailbreak.

3:No more Restrictions;hahaha.i can only laugh with joy.or tears of joy.i mean I have full control of the iPhone 7.haha.wait let me tell you what I can do.
I can create folders using the inbuilt filemanager or downloaded filemanager.i can unzip file in a manager of zip archives.i can send music through Bluetooth.I can actually access my xender received files through the default filemanager.i can apply custom fonts. I don't need to play any sent song from xenia anymore.bye bye restrictions.

4:Themes; I can actually theme my phone the way I want it.so now I have iphone x gestures.i don't even need the button to go home,I just swipe up it closes,swipe and hold and it brings up multitasking,hold to clear,swipe left to go to recent apps.i can now apply custom launchers.i have the ability to theme my setting the way I want.black,red,any color name it.

5:Control center ; I can actually change control center apps.add more apps make it more unique,add photos,add solid colors to the control panel

7:Root access via pc;Mentioned something like this earlier.i have the ability to download a file and actually copy it to my pc.like I downloaded an android app,I Can copy it to my pc without iTunes.can still do it with iTunes too if I want.

8:status bar;I can theme my status bar the way I want.i can't actually hide my status bar and go full immersive mode.

9:repos; this is the one that makes me happy the most. I can add any repo to cydia of my choice.

Please if you want to enjoy your iOS like I did,look at the pictures I uploaded.if you want to be able to download stuffs,music,videos etc.or change fonts, quote me I will dedicate a thread for a complete guide how you can do this.even if you're a girl you can do this.its not that easy.make your phone sweet.
Also there are no side effects except for when you actually want to remove the jailbreak.

Pictures attached.

Oh note..I haven't been able to get constant 3g I still switch to E sometimes but still.atleast the mods made up for it.

1 Like

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by saladel(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
O boy you be scam o. So because you change you picture quality to grayscale you dey receive people say you jail break. Don't try it you people! You can't jail break an iPhone, iPhone is the most secured device on this planet for commercial use followed by Google nexus. Apple and Google pay people $10,000 to hack their phones, if they hack it they go and block the loop and come out again with money to say come and hack. Don't believe this guy. He's A SCAM!!!

13 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by saladel(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
If you use an iPhone you should know that the network name comes before the 3G
Eg: 9 mobile 3G, Glo lte, MTN 3G/ MTN lte

5 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
If you use an iPhone you should know that the network name comes before the 3G
Eg: 9 mobile 3G, Glo lte, MTN 3G/ MTN lte
Oga shift.you know nothing.i removed the network.its just I'm having issue uploading pix on glo
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
jojothegreat:

okay.stay in touch.i will post the procedure when I have strong signal.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Opistorincos(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
O boy you be scam o. So because you change you picture quality to grayscale you dey receive people say you jail break. Don't try it you people! You can't jail break an iPhone, iPhone is the most secured device on this planet for commercial use followed by Google nexus. Apple and Google pay people $10,000 to hack their phones, if they hack it they go and block the loop and come out again with money to say come and hack. Don't believe this guy. He's A SCAM!!!

He's not a scam, you can actually jailbreak an iphone

3 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by nelsonebby(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
jojothegreat:

download songs on apple music undecided

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Oblitz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
There's nothing like android!
Don't deceive yourself

4 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
nelsonebby:

download songs on apple music undecided
you don't need apple music to download songs.you can download directly from Safari

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oblitz:
There's nothing like android!
Don't deceive yourself
considering I am a high end user.i can comfortably say that if you root an iPhone it's toes to toe with Android. I will flood pictures soon glo is messed up

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by mtchris(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Since you dumped your android, do you mind selling to me for small money? Very little money, please?

2 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Enjoy the full power of iOS .Now that you are free from the shackles of Apple's walled garden grin. But how do you go about the updates to iOS without breaking the jailbreak?

3 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Decale: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:

This one just confidently wrote nonsense

Without remorse...

30 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by DrayZee: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
I know this is Nairaland, so you are still secure. You can afford be ignorant here.
But this thing you typed now, don't ever say it outside.
How can you be typing rubbish so confidently? Shuu?

31 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by wolfenstein(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
I saw this message and felt so ashamed to reply.......it got my spine

21 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rainmania:
Enjoy the full power of iOS .Now that you are free from the shackles of Apple's walled garden grin. But how do you go about the updates to iOS without breaking the jailbreak?
Well that's the thing.i am still looking for an app like titanium Backup on iOS so I can backup my mods when I update.for now I'm not even updating seF.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by nelsonebby(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
you don't need apple music to download songs.you can download directly from Safari
This really is cool.

I pay 900 monthly on Apple Music.

How can I jailbreak my phone ?

2 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
Your ignorance is of epic proportion..my goodness!

9 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
considering I am a high end user.i can comfortably say that if you root an iPhone it's toes to toe with Android. I will flood pictures soon glo is messed up
Where are you? I want to jailbreak my 7 plus..see what it's like on the other side.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by abumeinben(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
So you needed to deny yourself the iWarranty just to taste what we chew and throw away the bits on Android naturally.
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Where are you? I want to jailbreak my 7 plus..see what it's like on the other side.
Enugu sire. Trust me you will enjoy the other side.if u notice my dock has upto 6 apps I can easily launch
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by Samslim(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
Enugu sire. Trust me you will enjoy the other side.if u notice my dock has upto 6 apps I can easily launch

can u help me to jail break my iPhone 6s iCloud locked phone
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by tecnolad(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Check geek.ng I saw the tutorial you need when I used the site yesterday. I wish I had waited a little before deciding to sell my iPhone 7 plus off. I'm enjoying my Huawei P20 Pro anyway cool

1 Like

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
I'm in umuahia...
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by stanboy28(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
saladel:
if you think dis guy is saying trash.den u nid to get ur brains washed...although its a big flaw 4rm him sayin the root is a scam...bt the hack bounty is true..google always setup these bounty 4 anyone who can hack their OS in oda to patch the loop holes in their OS..i dont knw abt the IOS ecosystem bt major software company does that.as for the rooting..its 100% real

2 Likes

Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by stanboy28(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your ignorance is of epic proportion..my goodness!
urs is worse bro..seems u ar ignorant and blind
Re: 18 Days With The Iphone 7 Jailbreak I Finally Dumped Android Fact# Pictures # by stanboy28(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
wolfenstein:

I saw this message and felt so ashamed to reply.......it got my spine
wats to be ashamed of there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Share Data With 3rd Party On MTN Nigeria / Root Any Android Phone Now / Etisalat Gaga: An Andriod 2.2 Smartphone From Etisalat For Just 19,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.