Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Need Ur Advice Pls!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Advice Pls!! (525 Views)

I Should Have Served As Corper But For Reasons I Couldn't, I Need Ur Advice. / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. / PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE. FUTO OR UNIZIK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Pls!! by Luchi20(f): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
A frnd of mine got admitted to a poly resenty but d uni didnt give her admission.she resently got aquainted to a lady for told her dat her husband works in a uni nd if she should write next nd put d uni,her husband will help with d admission stuff.she is confused nw,should she go 4 d poly or write jamb again(dis is her third tym of writin jamb nd she's frustrated).advice pls.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls!! by Babe2sure(f): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

The admission in the polytechnic she already has, is more valuable than the university own she is still expecting.
What gave her the assurance the lady will help in the long run? Human beings are not dependable.
She should start with the polytechnic education, but do jamb at the same time. If the lady help out, fine.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
I wonder why you had to lie on your friend. We both know its You.

Back to Topic, i'm surprised you asked such questions. What of the husband fails? What if you lose contact? Also one year is long enough to create trouble between two people.

There is nothing wrong in going to the Poly first and then changing over. That way, u dont lose in both ways. Its a WIN WIN situation.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls!! by Luchi20(f): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Harbioollah:
I wonder why you had to lie on your friend. We both know its You.

Back to Topic, i'm surprised you asked such questions. What of the husband fails? What if you lose contact? Also one year is long enough to create trouble between two people.

There is nothing wrong in going to the Poly first and then changing over. That way, u dont lose in both ways. Its a WIN WIN situation.
:ohow did u knw it was me,are u a winch?? Na u sabi...tanx 4 ur advice though.

(1) (Reply)

Survey For Obafemi Awolowo University Students / Oau - 1st/2nd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Session Is Out.. For Those That H / FUTA Website Is HACKED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.