Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants (5553 Views)

Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by uchpanila(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
arcbay:

Do not see dog training as a do or die affair, training is a continuous thing. You don't expect to teach a dog a new trick in one day and expect him to hear. You need to be consistent with ur methods.

If your dog is playful, that doesn't mean he can't learn. The truth is that a happier dog assimilates faster than sad and nd dejected one.

Whatever trick you want to teach him or whatever commands, just keep teaching him with the hope that he's learning and I promise you in due time he will catch up.

thanks
Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Apitch:
@Sledjama
Thanks for ur post especially ur extra point
I'm just like U, two caucasian on the second floor, not even a rented apartment but the coy quarters but never a single confrontation, though I hear the complains from gossips and packing shait is a norm.
I allow them roam the house and they have their poo spot, omo their urine can rust german floor(for itks I know the floor is no metal but it makes it look rusty)
I broke all rules of gettin a CO as a newbie and I've had no regrets whatsoever but I jog every morning to exercise them and myself and it saves me one poo packing

you are very correct, infact i am beginning to get worried about how my balcony will look in 3 years, if within 8 months, the terrazzo is already looking burnt.
does anyone have experience with tiles? i wont mind tiling my balcony.
Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by arcbay(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
sledjama:

you are very correct, infact i am beginning to get worried about how my balcony will look in 3 years, if within 8 months, the terrazzo is already looking burnt.
does anyone have experience with tiles? i wont mind tiling my balcony.

I think it's better to tile the floors, easy to clean and wash, it also leaves little or no stench behind...
Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by wahabdisu: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by okikiosibodu(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2016
OP, interesting topic, and great lay-out). How do you avoid co-tenenats poisoning your dogs? I once met a breeder that lost a pedigree cauc, a ped Rottweiler , and a ped Boerboel to poisoning. According to him, the dogs were doing well a night before , until he went to check on them in their cages the next mornin and met dem dead. He said he said something like milk in their dishes, and he didn't give it to them. He also couldn't suspect anyone. How do we avoid such stories that touch the heart?

1 Like

Re: DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants by damiz(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
younghartz:
Does it apply to students also?
Because I intend on getting a rott or Gsd
You know hw lodges looks like na...

Bros you're too much
Get a Gsd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Rottweiler/boerboel Male 10 Month / 4months Old Male Gsd For Sale / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.