Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) (49317 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
See what she wrote below;

My cute Pet Pinky had her baby shower yesterday. She will put to bed soon. Nigerians should imbibe the habit of keeping pets as it has a way of keeping you sane from mouthy family and friends. In short they are God’s way of saying I got your back when humans fail.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/lady-based-in-abuja-holds-baby-shower.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Ninethmare: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Some animals are more affectionate, trustworthy and faithful than some people
safe delivery dog we love you

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
.........When boys have used your heart to play ping pong so many times that it has started to affect your head........ angry

Ps-This one dinor' have aunties that talk to her?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
If naa so , I go do bush pig shower

because my bush pig is pregnant

Olumo rock fall on her webbed feet kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Put to which bed biko? My friend park one side...

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by josephine123: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Chei

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by eyeview: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
She needs a man and some kids of her own. She is displaying some early stages of a disorder and its easy to see what the vaccum in her life is yearning for. Maybe she had tried but it didnt work out and from her last statement,its obvious

17 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Nah the husband Una suppose blame.

He marry mumu still con buy am female dog...mumu raise to power two. If the dog con born more female dogs, then the man's house is the breeding home for mumu

And all of them are mumu undecided

But if she never marry, then one needs to beware of the girls...make one no goan marry a total slowpoke.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Bunch of ignorant rats in boxers screaming above me... If you don't own a dog you won't understand feeling cool

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2017
14teenK:
Bunch of ignorant rats in boxers screaming above me... If you don't own a dog you won't understand feeling cool

Compound mumu spotted!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
dingbang:
Put to which bed biko? My friend park one side...

haba you are here again

always everywhere

every thread

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by AK6464(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Endtime mentality
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

haba you are here again

always everywhere

every thread
well... I will soon go out
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
That pet is such a cutie
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by eyeview: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
14teenK:
I have actually owned and trained dogs on basic commands. She is deranged
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
decatalyst:

Compound mumu spotted!
grin grin grin grin E PAIN AM WELL WELL

8 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Greene66: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:

How many dogs? How many commands?

The way you see a dog defers from the way I see my own dog so you are the deranged person here. The woman loves her dogs and she is free to even buy cars for them. It's her money and time. Respect it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 14teenK: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:

grin some people shaa....is it your dog and your money... If.you own a Nigerian shepherd and your not willing to spend on her, does it make someone that buys stuff for her dog deranged?? ...learn to appreciate peoples property and quit hating

25 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Narldon: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017

My cute Pet Pinky had her baby shower yesterday. She will put to bed soon. Nigerians should imbibe the habit of keeping pets as it has a way of keeping you sane from mouthy family and friends. In short they are God’s way of saying I got your back when humans fail.

The Deductions I could assert from this Post;

it has a way of keeping you sane from mouthy family and friends.

1. She's under Pressure from Her Family and Friends to get Married. She looks above 30.

they are God’s way of saying I got your back when humans fail

2. She just got a HeartBreak or out of a Failed Relationship. She Either Fell for A Playboy or A Yoruba Demon

In summary: She got the Attention she was Looking For

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by noble71(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dog baby shower? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
My cute facebook friend
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by PointZerom: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
As fela said...... Animal in craze man skin

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Haaaaa ayemi temi Bami..... Iru omo wo leyi tori oloun

2 Likes

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
I beg, I no won talk
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is pure madness

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by IMASTEX: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Social media madness: Welcome to the new world where people now think and do crazy things just to be noticed on social media. I pity this generation for what is to come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
0luwajuwon:
See what she wrote below;

SEE MORE PHOTOS @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/lady-based-in-abuja-holds-baby-shower.html
for dis Buharia? Evans mode activated.
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by jbnm: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
lovely pets
Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by Saintabdul(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rubbish.......I said Rubbish
Nonentity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / We Caught Tortoise Alive In Our Farm Today / Meet My Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.