Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 (32797 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Niyonice(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2015
BUDGET AS LOW AS 13K FOR PHONE?
this is definitely for you as the spec will WAOH you
read details below

http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/innjoo-halo-1gb-ram-3200mah-battery-5.html
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by coded01: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Only If Super sub- Oliver Giroud played! grin

Mukina2 how far? grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by moscoe(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2015
xynerise:

grin. I don die oooo

This is surprising. A whole Arsenal loosing to such a lowly rated team like Shefield Wednesday-Championship side? Not only that Arsenal was beaten, they lost by a very wide goal margin, 3-0. Completely incredible! Anyway, they are better than Chelsea that equally lost to Stoke by penalties 5-4 because they may win this season's EPL.

Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2015
its a lie! wtf happened?
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by tunergy(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
moscoe:

This is surprising. A whole Arsenal loosing to such a lowly rated team like Shefield Wednesday-Championship side? Not only that Arsenal was beaten, they lost by a very wide goal margin, 3-0. Completely incredible! Anyway, they are better than Chelsea that equally lost to Stoke by penalties 5-4 because they may win this season's EPL.

Really?
Who and Who played?
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by seangy4konji: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
When Mariah Careh sing Heart Breaker you got the best of me...she sabi wetin she deh talk.
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
raynold:
the fact you guys are playing a championship side makes it abit similar to that of chelsea but losing 3-0, takes it to another level entirely..
No not similar bros. Whether championship or premiership side, consistency in regular playing is key to both individual and collective input as well as the eventual output in the game of football. In this regard only 3 players commands regular shirt-Cech, Per Mt and Giroud. I guess Debuchy, Gibbs, Chambers, Campbell, Kamara and Flamini as flops while Iwobi, Bennacer and Bielik as top performers owning to their regular play for the under 21s buttress my point of view.
I am not even bothered about the 3:0 scoreline but disturbed about the mysterious injury to Chamberlein and Walcot that replaced him all within 17 minutes.
If you lost in a bet, sorry about that as every business has an element of risk.
Cc
tunergy
seangy4konji
coded01
moscoe
xynerise
Nickymezor
cao
inimitkel
angiography
Orikinla
yungkizy
MrLaw101
Dan Trizy
purplekayc
iamkingzlee
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Oh shyt grin

Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by daveP(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:
ok o grin
yesternight in the viewing centre, i said 'one blue team must win tonight'

and actually, the TRUE BLUES WON-EVERTON.

MY MIND told me if Mikel played Hazard's pk, Chelsea wouldave had a lifeline to win.

I like Artaunovic's spirit, he made Stoke look like Atletico Madrid grin

stoke's coach thought odemwingie would just play 2mins and wrap up d win. The dude would be feeling like 'i played 30mins mehn' grin

tonight, one Manchester must go home grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by gary400(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2015
dialfa:
my street team will beat this arsenal team
if ur street team beat arsenal...wch team go beat chelshit?
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by purplekayc(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Kbs468:

No not similar bros. Whether championship or premiership side, consistency in regular playing is key to both individual and collective input as well as the eventual output in the game of football. In this regard only 3 players commands regular shirt-Cech, Per Mt and Giroud. I guess Debuchy, Gibbs, Chambers, Campbell, Kamara and Flamini as flops while Iwobi, Bennacer and Bielik as top performers owning to their regular play for the under 21s buttress my point of view.
I am not even bothered about the 3:0 scoreline but disturbed about the mysterious injury to Chamberlein and Walcot that replaced him all within 17 minutes.
If you lost in a bet, sorry about that as every business has an element of risk.
Cc
tunergy
seangy4konji
coded01
moscoe
xynerise
Nickymezor
cao
inimitkel
angiography
Orikinla
yungkizy
MrLaw101
Dan Trizy
purplekayc
iamkingzlee
I dont do sports betting
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by dialfa: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
gary400:
if ur street team beat arsenal...wch team go beat chelshit?

This one will handle them wella. grin

Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by cao(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kbs468, you've tagged the worst person, since I actively remove betting posts from my section.
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by KingTom(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
daveP:
yesternight in the viewing centre, i said 'one blue team must win tonight'

and actually, the TRUE BLUES WON-EVERTON.

MY MIND told me if Mikel played Hazard's pk, Chelsea wouldave had a lifeline to win.

I like Artaunovic's spirit, he made Stoke look like Atletico Madrid grin

stoke's coach thought odemwingie would just play 2mins and wrap up d win. The dude would be feeling like 'i played 30mins mehn' grin

tonight, one Manchester must go home grin

ogbeni leave talk. How many Una win Sheffield Wednesday yesterday? grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by daveP(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:
ogbeni leave talk. How many Una win Sheffield Wednesday yesterday? grin
i no fit leave this talk. One manchester goes home tonight.
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
daveP:
i no fit leave this talk. One manchester goes home tonight.
ok but at least you guys qualified for the next round? Wait o didn't you? grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by daveP(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:
ok but at least you guys qualified for the next round? Wait o didn't you? grin
imagine rooney and jones, bastian getting injuries on such a night. I dont wish that. But Sir Wenger's body language showed he wasnt interested in capital One. It should be left for the small boys. Better to have an injury free squad than a squad full of injuries@crucial times.

We no qualify. FA is still there after back-back. grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by KingTom(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
daveP:
imagine rooney and jones, bastian getting injuries on such a night. I dont wish that. But Sir Wenger's body language showed he wasnt interested in capital One. It should be left for the small boys. Better to have an injury free squad than a squad full of injuries@crucial times.

We no qualify. FA is still there after back-back. grin

Ok what of the Epl that"Sir" Wenger has won back to back for the past 10 years. grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
purplekayc:
I dont do sports betting
Ok I dont do it either, I only included the last line because of the comments from others
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by teemyte: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
relationshipng:

Man utd
Good better best,,,,you are definitely a beta pikin(in harry song voice),,infact a real badoo(in olamide voice)....am also a man utd fan
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by daveP(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:

Ok what of the Epl that"Sir" Wenger has won back to back for the past 10 years. grin
we will get there. Its a long race also. Unpredictable like gobi desert. Dey laff dey go. Na villas boas go soon replace LVG
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
cao:
Kbs468, you've tagged the worst person, since I actively remove betting posts from my section.
Ok ooo. How you dey
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
daveP:
we will get there. Its a long race also. Unpredictable like gobi desert. Dey laff dey go. Na villas boas go soon replace LVG
if a certain senile old man spent 9 years without winning a title and didn't get replaced, anything can happen. grin
Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by daveP(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
KingTom:
if a certain senile old man spent 9 years without winning a title and didn't get replaced, anything can happen. grin
so City moves to next round with 5-1 win

our Iheanacho with two assists and a sweet goal.

In other news, Man U are still struggling! grin

Re: Sheffield Wednesday Vs Arsenal: Capital One Cup (3 - 0) On 27th October 2015 by Nickymezor(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
purplekayc:
I dont do sports betting
Same here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? / Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend