Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens ( Sept 24th 2015) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens ( Sept 24th 2015) (568 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 24th 2015) Fraud In Business Dealings / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens ( Sept 24th 2015) by dallyemmy: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday September 24th 2015) - INSTRUCTION RESCUES 

1.Thank you Father for the grace to see this day.

2.Thank you Father for your love and faithfulness over my life and family.

3.Father, in every way I have disregarded or disobeyed your instructions in the past, please, forgive and have mercy on me.

4.Father, let every hindrance and obstacle to my hearing your voice be dismantled, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every power behind my spiritual deafness be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let your anointing destroy every satanic deposit in my ears, that has been hindering me from hearing from you.

7.Father, let the blood of Jesus sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, that I may be sensitive to your voice.

8.Father, please, elevate me spiritually to the level that I will hear your voice, when you speak to me.

9.Father, grant unto me the grace to follow and obey your instructions, no matter the cost to me.

10.Father, reveal unto me the way out of every stubborn challenge and problems in my life, in Jesus' name.

11. I overcome every obstacle and challenge standing against my success and breakthrough in Jesus' name.

12. I recover all that the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/09/15 / A Word From God To The Most Blessed Generation Ever / Lagos Shut Down 53 Churches, Mosques And Hotels Over Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.