Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station (2856 Views)

Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by IROHINOodua: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
By Mariam Oritse, Ibadan
Spokesperson of Afenifere will soon wear a new cap: Proprietor of a Radio Station.
Sources close to Irohinoodua hinted that Mr Yinka Odumakin has completed the registration process and is bid to hit the airwaves with the new Radio Station code-named Petals 102.3 FM
Odumakin is the spokesperson of Afenifere and one of the most vocal Yoruba voices in politics His views are often controversial having worked for various political groups with varying ideological leanings. But Odumakin insists his views are influenced by what he considers the best interest of the people.
Sources hinted Irohinoodua that the Radio Station is located at Bodija area of Ibadan, the political capital of the Yoruba nation.
“Mr Odumakin will use the Radio Station to promote democracy, freedom and human rights. He will dedicate the radio station to issues of human liberty and poverty alleviation. He is a federalist and he looks forward to using the Radio to promote the highest good of Yoruba people and Nigerians at large”, one of his officials who do not wish to be named told our correspondent on Thursday. The source said the Radio Station will also be devoted to entertainment, news, sports, music and the art.
Mr Odumakin began his political career as the Public Relations Officer of the Students Union at the then University of Ife in 1987. He has a Marxist background. Today, he is viewed from different prisms by his admirers and his political foes. The Radio Station has already began test transmission and is expected to provide jobs for many people. It will be launched publicly soon.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by patrick89(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
IROHINOodua:

By Mariam Oritse, Ibadan
Spokesperson of Afenifere will soon wear a new cap: Proprietor of a Radio Station.
Sources close to Irohinoodua hinted that Mr Yinka Odumakin has completed the registration process and is bid to hit the airwaves with the new Radio Station code-named Petals 102.3 FM
Odumakin is the spokesperson of Afenifere and one of the most vocal Yoruba voices in politics His views are often controversial having worked for various political groups with varying ideological leanings. But Odumakin insists his views are influenced by what he considers the best interest of the people.
Sources hinted Irohinoodua that the Radio Station is located at Bodija area of Ibadan, the political capital of the Yoruba nation.
“Mr Odumakin will use the Radio Station to promote democracy, freedom and human rights. He will dedicate the radio station to issues of human liberty and poverty alleviation. He is a federalist and he looks forward to using the Radio to promote the highest good of Yoruba people and Nigerians at large”, one of his officials who do not wish to be named told our correspondent on Thursday. The source said the Radio Station will also be devoted to entertainment, news, sports, music and the art.
Mr Odumakin began his political career as the Public Relations Officer of the Students Union at the then University of Ife in 1987. He has a Marxist background. Today, he is viewed from different prisms by his admirers and his political foes. The Radio Station has already began test transmission and is expected to provide jobs for many people. It will be launched publicly soon.
. Good he will change the monopolized media gangs led by tinubu! I love people that understand the power of media!!!
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by mymadam(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
patrick89:
. Good he will change the monopolized media gangs led by tinubu! I love people that understand the power of media!!!

Is this report true? Reason? Radio Continental, which is believed to belong to Tinubu, is on the same frequency... 102.3 FM? Maybe I'm missing something here.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by ERAKAMUS: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good move, because TINUBU no longer believes in the YORUBA RACE. He's forgotten so soon that same AD made him.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by GudluckIBB(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
If you are close to odumankin, you will realise he is 2 faced person.

If Tinubu dangles carrot to him today,he will dance and sing more than fani kayode.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by TheFreeOne: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr Odumakin will use the Radio Station to promote democracy, freedom and human rights. He will dedicate the radio station to issues of human liberty and poverty alleviation. He is a federalist and he looks forward to using the Radio to promote the highest good of Yoruba people and Nigerians at large”, one of his officials who do not wish to be named told our correspondent on Thursday. The source said the Radio Station will also be devoted to entertainment, news, sports, music and the art.
Bring it on wink

Where liberty is, there is my country.
-Benjamin Franklin
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have known this very soon TINUBU will soon lose CREDIBILITY.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I have known this very soon TINUBU will soon lose CREDIBILITY.
Radio Continental still remains the best radio station with balanced analysis in Nigeria.

Tinubu is not the first/only person to own a private station. Omisore owns Crown FM, Ile-Ife. The Deputy Senate President has a radio station in Enugu. David Mark has his own in Benu State. Ben Bruce has Rythm FM stations across Nigeria. Aregbesola owns Unique FM, Ilesha.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by patrick89(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Radio Continental still remains the best radio station with balanced analysis in Nigeria.

Tinubu is not the first/only person to own a private station. Omisore owns Crown FM, Ile-Ife. The Deputy Senate President has a radio station in Enugu. David Mark has his own in Benu State. Ben Bruce has Rythm FM stations across Nigeria. Aregbesola owns Unique FM, Ilesha.

Radio continental even knows that you are lying... 102.3 political programmes are all pro tinubu and APC, even the useless kubanji direct! very very partisan and shameless

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by TheFreeOne: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
patrick89:

Radio continental even knows that you are lying... 102.3 political programmes are all pro tinubu and APC, even the useless kubanji direct! very very partisan and shameless

Very biased comrade. Always trying to be smart by tailoring discussions to suit his Tinubu/APC agenda.

Same goes to TVC/The Nation newspaper.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Ilekeh(f): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
*evil laugh*

This is dangerous.

That's all I have to say to this.

I saw this coming. I don't care about Tinubu, APC/PDP propaganda.

It's not going to stop on political terrain.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by badnature: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
any Radio station other than Radio Biafra is garbage!it cured ignorance,foolishness,stupidity,if you want the truth listen to Radio Biafa.especially the demented baboons and monkeys in the ZOO

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by badnature: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
izie okwu bu Ndu! isee!isee
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by patrick89(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Very biased comrade. Always trying to be smart by tailoring discussions to suit his Tinubu/APC agenda.

Same goes to TVC/The Nation newspaper.
Maybe na only dey see am, nigeria info, Radio continental are in the hands of same cabal... they promote same agenda, you will clearly see it.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
patrick89:

I won't argue with you over what I know.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh, this is the problem with you guys anytime TINUBU'S name is being mention nobody is talking about a certain Radio Station being the best what is being discussed here is a Radio Station that will Uphold the Yoruba Race, If possible reviewing and enacting more of Pa Awos Legacies.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by seunny4lif(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wow... Congrat to him
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
[s]
badnature:
any Radio station other than Radio Biafra is garbage!it cured ignorance,foolishness,stupidity,if you want the truth listen to Radio Biafa.especially the demented baboons and monkeys in the ZOO
[/s]
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by patrick89(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I won't argue with you over what I know.

You argue with me? You need my lecture note on this
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
patrick89:

You argue with me? You need my lecture note on this
You know nothing about Radio Continental. Cyril Abaku, one of the analysts on paper review every morning is anti-Buhari. The same thing as Brother Jerry, a caller.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

chai, onye nkuzi you can lie ooooo. Who has time to listen to radio continental?

Cliclike if you know this Teacher is lying and Share if you think he is Saying the Truth

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

chai, onye nkuzi you can lie ooooo. Who has time to listen to radio continental?

Cliclike if you know this Teacher is lying and Share if you think he is Saying the Truth.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by cyberdurable(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Cliclike if you know this Teacher is lying and Share if you think he is Saying the Truth

u dea mind dt yeye goon
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Cliclike if you know this Teacher is Lying and Share if you think he is Saying the Truth
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by patrick89(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You know nothing about Radio Continental. Cyril Abaku, one of the analysts on paper review every morning is anti-Buhari. The same thing as Brother Jerry, a caller.

I tell you, radio continental is a joke, even their joke programme is very poor, seriously with alibaba and ushbebe even yaw are far better.... radio continental lacks dynamism...
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Fash20: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
badnature:
the truth that ask you to kill your fellow human.
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by Aromas: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

grin grin grin bros y u con sabi evritin lyk dis?
Re: Yinka Odumakin To Launch Radio Station by meccuno: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

radio continental balanced? Lolx. Joke of the century.....I listen to them everyday the radio station is just like nairaland.......tribal, sectional and party affiliated......every body knows its an APC radio station.......how do u get a balanced news. When all the guest speakers are all APC? Well coming from u, am not surprised.......u have always been a bigot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scholar Solves 156-year-old Problem In Maths, Gets One Million Dollars / PHOTOS: Gov. Udom Constructs Road To His House With Olympic Size Swimming Pool / Recession! 10naira Milk In Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.