Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. (1914 Views)

A Single Muslim Sister With Two Kids Needs Serious Relationship / I Had To Wait For 5 Years Before I Tell Her I Love Her Because Of Distance Help! / I Had Sex With 400 Men In 5 Month – 22 Year Trafficked Victim Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Those where the words of my dad..I am not from a family that parents dictate what you must do or who you must marry and all that,but lately I have bin picking this weird vibe from almost everyone around me about marriage and they even tell me am due for a wife..maybe its cos my younger brother got married three years ago and almost all my friends are married am still single lol..the thing is how can I get married when I keep meeting wrong females,am not perfect but mehnn we all have our standards right?anyway I look a lot younger than my age so I guess that's a plus for me,but until I find the right one I guess everyone has to accept my single status for now..

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
torqque7:
Those where the words of my dad..I am not from a family that parents dictate what you must do or who you must marry and all that,but lately I have bin picking this weird vibe from almost everyone around me about marriage and they even tell me am due for a wife..maybe its cos my younger brother got married three years ago and almost all my friends are married am still single lol..the thing is how can I get married when I keep meeting wrong females,am not perfect but mehnn we all have our standards right?anyway I look a lot younger than my age so I guess that's a plus for me,but until I find the right one I guess everyone has to accept my single status for now..
go and marry virgin mary den!
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Blackberrybabes: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Your dad's advice is golden.

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Cutehector..Point me in her direction then
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
torqque7:
@Cutehector..Point me in her direction then
chei... Alright... Do u base in lagos?
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
for your mind na,so all d girls around you are good for f*cking not marriage abi?

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=prettysassygirl post=38342030]for your mind na,so all d girls around you are good for f*cking not marriage abi?[/quote

lol i ddnt say that o. .So are you saying every body you date or meet you should marry?havnt you heard not every relationship ends in marriage? na wa o..smh y u no marry every guy way toast you na..
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:
Ehen! Old man go and marry!! cheesy

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Old man go and marry!! cheesy

cry crySo this is how you want to break my heart and drive me to another woman shey? angry sad ehenn just come first and give me 10kids before you drive me away..and that your mouth ehnn I must bite am for using it to drive me away..

Lol how's your night miss smiley smiley
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

cry crySo this is how you want to break my heart and drive me to another woman shey? angry sad ehenn just come first and give me 10kids before you drive me away..and that your mouth ehnn I must bite am for using it to drive me away..

Lol how's your night miss smiley smiley
Let's start with 6, 3 boys 3 girls cheesy cheesy. Buratai, Buratu, Tokwase, Terdo, Ishilove jnr and Toeqque jnr grin grin grin

My night was fine o, old man. Did you meet your deadline? smiley
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Let's start with 6, 3 boys 3 girls cheesy cheesy. Buratai, Buratu, Tokwase, Terdo, Ishilove jnr and Toeqque jnr grin grin grin

My night was fine o, old man. Did you meet your deadline? smiley

Lol six kids ke..noo too small,sha we can if you insist but then you'll to be ready to be killing all the others when I put them inside you be that o,cos the putting in na rapid response process..and that's the reason why them fit plenty reach 20 grin grin..

And by the way self na all boys o so don't expect any girl..if you need female company then call your sisters to come keep you company. And why you come the worry for the name Buratai na angry angry which one come be Buratu again? shocked ?hahaha do you know what BURA means in hausa? So you want to name my kids dic.k abi? angry angrycos that's what Bura means in hausa o. And where did you get all those other names Tokwase etc..lol you be benue girl?

See you,you don't even know your husbands name..lol its torqque o not toeqque wink.next time don't get it wrong

Hmm my dear I ddnt meet up the deadline o abeg I can't come and go and kill myself when I never born mini meez yet,but I told them Ishilove is responsible for my inability to meet up sha. So na me be old man?with this my sweet sixteen face grin.so il be calling you baby Ishilove from now too since you decided to give me a name too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Lol six kids ke..noo too small,sha we can if you insist but then you'll to be ready to be killing all the others when I put them inside you be that o,cos the putting in na rapid response process..and that's the reason why them fit plenty reach 20 grin grin..

And by the way self na all boys o so don't expect any girl..if you need female company then call your sisters to come keep you company. And why you come the worry for the name Buratai na angry angry which one come be Buratu again? shocked ?hahaha do you know what BURA means in hausa? So you want to name my kids dic.k abi? angry angrycos that's what Bura means in hausa o. And where did you get all those other names Tokwase etc..lol you be benue girl?

See you,you don't even know your husbands name..lol its torqque o not toeqque wink.next time don't get it wrong

Hmm my dear I ddnt meet up the deadline o abeg I can't come and go and kill myself when I never born mini meez yet,but I told them Ishilove is responsible for my inability to meet up sha. So na me be old man?with this my sweet sixteen face grin.so il be calling you baby Ishilove from now too since you decided to give me a name too.
Ehen! Lemme rush to see the face

*rushes out*

*rushes back in*

Ha, see your face old man! I can even see the gray hair in your nostrils!! shocked

Uncle Torque, you don old o grin grin

Go and marrrrryyyy!! cheesy cheesy
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
But seriously, bura is 'deek' in Hausa?

Lmao! cheesy

Are you hausa, torqque7?
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:
But seriously, bura is 'deek' in Hausa?

Lmao! cheesy
H
Are you hausa, torqque7?

Hihihih. .yes you ddnt know?bura is dic.k in hausa o so dn't go and utterly the word loud where there are hausa people o lol.

No I am not hausa but grew up in the northern part of Nigeria, Abuja and jos basically..Originally from kogi state,and NO iam not Igala lol.

What about Ishilove?igbo or Yoruba lady? smiley
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! Lemme rush to see the face

*rushes out*

*rushes back in*

Ha, see your face old man! I can even see the gray hair in your nostrils!! shocked

Uncle Torque, you don old o grin grin

Go and marrrrryyyy!! cheesy cheesy

Lol..ehnn izi not when I find wife I go marry?wife hard to find these days o cry cry..all you see around are either crazy Lil girls who will be contesting with you on who sabi fvck pass and who sabi smoke weed/ shisha pass..Good for fun but not good to be wifed..

cry crySo you can see my grey hairs already?I need to extend the dying process to my nose too,black dye should do the trick grin oya come and seat down on my lap and help me apply the dye.. crybut plss no sudden movements when on the lap so that my baby making tool will not cause confusion for us and instead of dying the grey hair, bad bad things will now start happening..

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Hihihih. .yes you ddnt know?bura is dic.k in hausa o so dn't go and utterly the word loud where there are hausa people o lol.

No I am not hausa but grew up in the northern part of Nigeria, Abuja and jos basically..Originally from kogi state,and NO iam not Igala lol.

What about Ishilove?igbo or Yoruba lady? smiley
Igbo. If you aren't Igala then you must be igbira...smiley

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..ehnn izi not when I find wife I go marry?wife hard to find these days o cry cry..all you see around are either crazy Lil girls who will be contesting with you on who sabi fvck pass and who sabi smoke weed/ shisha pass..Good for fun but not good to be wifed..

cry crySo you can see my grey hairs already?I need to extend the dying process to my nose too,black dye should do the trick grin oya come and seat down on my lap and help me apply the dye.. crybut plss no sudden movements when on the lap so that my baby making tool will not cause confusion for us and instead of dying the grey hair, bad bad things will now start happening..
Lmaaao! You're a clown. Yeye cheesy
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Wrong,and wrong again..neither sha we are a minority in kogi state..I am giving you that assignment do small research so you can know small about your country and its people and culture.. grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Wrong,and wrong again..neither sha we are a minority in kogi state..I am giving you that assignment do small research so you can know small about your country and its people and culture.. grin
Hokay grin
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:
he can't be igbira
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay grin

So my igbo lady,wherez your location? smiley
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

So my igbo lady,wherez your location? smiley
Lasgidi. You want to visit me? grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
pbs4real:
he can't be igbira
Why can't he be igbira? undecided
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Lasgidi. You want to visit me? grin

cry cryMaybe,but Lasgidi too faar.. undecided..was hoping you were just visiting gidi, but based somewhere close to Abj or Abj itself ,you for don see me for your backyard already cry
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

cry cryMaybe,but Lasgidi too faar.. undecided..was hoping you were just visiting gidi, but based somewhere close to Abj or Abj itself ,you for don see me for your backyard already cry
Awwww. Don't worry dear, any day something carries me to that end we will definitely hook up for catfish peppersoup and chilled smirnoff! cheesy
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Awwww. Don't worry dear, any day something carries me to that end we will definitely hook up for catfish peppersoup and chilled smirnoff! cheesy

Lol OK I'll be waiting for you,see your small mouth like catfish pepper soup.. grin ;Dyou go chop tire..I don't eat that cat fish anymore o,got tired of it but I'll watch you eat it tho grin

Ehnn but when you are coming don't tell anybody that you are coming o so that when I kidnap you and put 10 boys inside you sharp sharp you won't be able to go back to Lasgidi again and they won't know where to come and look for you grin grin..how can baby daddy be in abj and baby mama be far in Lagos? angry angry
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
torqque7:

Lol OK I'll be waiting for you,see your small mouth like catfish pepper soup.. grin ;Dyou go chop tire..I don't eat that cat fish anymore o,got tired of it but I'll watch you eat it tho grin

Ehnn but when you are coming don't tell anybody that you are coming o so that when I kidnap you and put 10 boys inside you sharp sharp you won't be able to go back to Lasgidi again and they won't know where to come and look for you grin grin..how can baby daddy be in abj and baby mama be far in Lagos? angry angry
I love catfish!! I haven't eaten it a longtime but I plan to very soon.

If you want to push 10boys inside my tummy, put a ring on it. Abi you want to be like 2face? grin

1 Like

Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Why can't he be igbira? undecided
i knw my people, he shld be 4rm kabba. . . .no offence
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by pbs4real(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

I love catfish!! I haven't eaten it a longtime but I plan to very soon.

If you want to push 10boys inside my tummy, put a ring on it. Abi you want to be like 2face? grin
watching 4rm my black and white tv
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
pbs4real:
i knw my people, he shld be 4rm kabba. . . .no offence
Torqque7, are you from kabba?
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
pbs4real:
watching 4rm my black and white tv
Oya shift lemme watch too grin
Re: When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. by torqque7(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Torqque7, are you from kabba?

Wrong babe..not kabba either lol better do proper research o smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

HBD Chelseabmw!! / Tagged.com Not Working / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.